Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zac Clough 10:34 - Jan 23 with 2214 viewsAllBlueDale

Signs for Wigan on a permanent deal
Zac Clough on 10:55 - Jan 23 with 2180 views100notout

so much for administration then. Aren't they under a transfer embargo?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Zac Clough on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 2082 viewsnordenblue

Zac Clough on 10:55 - Jan 23 by 100notout

so much for administration then. Aren't they under a transfer embargo?

They signed Clough and another 2 yesterday so depending on terms of the "embargo" clearly not
Zac Clough on 12:36 - Jan 23 with 2055 viewsrichfoad32

Decent signing if he plays up to his potential, but he's been a 'broken toy' for a few years now. Strange as well, I thought that the one area Wigan didn't seem to lack against us was attacking options, they looked to have some good young players. Not sure where he fits in.
Zac Clough on 20:35 - Jan 23 with 1769 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Zac Clough on 12:36 - Jan 23 by richfoad32

Decent signing if he plays up to his potential, but he's been a 'broken toy' for a few years now. Strange as well, I thought that the one area Wigan didn't seem to lack against us was attacking options, they looked to have some good young players. Not sure where he fits in.

Lots of teams linked with their 19 year old striker currently, forget his name but imagine he will be sold should a semi decent offer come in

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Zac Clough on 11:40 - Jan 27 with 1401 views100notout

Didn’t do much last night. I wonder how much they’re paying him?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Zac Clough on 11:56 - Jan 27 with 1376 viewsjonahwhereru

Wigan and us are the oddest sides in this division. I actually think I would despair even more if I supported them. Aside from last night they had been in some sort of form, but two home 5 goal pastings to lower half division teams must have supporters tearing their hair out. Their goal difference is getting mullered. At least our’s has stayed fairly stable since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024