Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. 16:52 - Jan 24 with 3341 viewsCleedale

Not sure whether this has been posted before or if it's trustworthy. Still, perhaps worth a gander. Seems like a lot of figures to put together if not.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-league-one/rochdale/

Btw., as you'll see, all teams posted and a few other sports; see what you all think?
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 17:02 - Jan 24 with 3308 viewsjudd

Whereas I have no objection to seeing a total wage bill, I do think it is wrong to speculate on and publish an individuals' suspected earnings.

I do know that some of the information contained within this list is incorrect.

Not having a go, Cleedale, as it is already in the public domain.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 3162 viewsoddjob007

Surely the Matt Done number can’t be right!?!

The rest look about right to me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 18:24]
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 18:28 - Jan 24 with 3146 viewsfitzochris

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 18:24 - Jan 24 by oddjob007

Surely the Matt Done number can’t be right!?!

The rest look about right to me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 18:24]

It’s got wages for loan players too - and Haydon Roberts’ are not right, unless that’s just our contribution to them.

I agree with Judd though - it seems a bit crass to show individual wages, especially when there is so much disparity between them.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 19:53 - Jan 24 with 3003 viewsDalenet

If these are true, and I am not 100% convinced, it would suggest that Crewe and Accy are paying a lot less than we do. Hull seems to be low, whereas Sunderland, Ipswich and Charlton will have a lot of challenge once the true salary caps wash through.
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 20:17 - Jan 24 with 2939 viewsD_Alien

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 19:53 - Jan 24 by Dalenet

If these are true, and I am not 100% convinced, it would suggest that Crewe and Accy are paying a lot less than we do. Hull seems to be low, whereas Sunderland, Ipswich and Charlton will have a lot of challenge once the true salary caps wash through.

What those figures don't take into account (and i agree about dubious accuracy) is when were the contracts signed which led to those wages. Players on a contract signed a couple of years ago are like those from a different era now, and it could be that clubs like Crewe & Accy have more-recently signed contracts which is reflected in the lower values. Just a thought, because at the end of the day we're competing in pretty much the same player pool as those two clubs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 20:18 - Jan 24 with 2929 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 18:28 - Jan 24 by fitzochris

It’s got wages for loan players too - and Haydon Roberts’ are not right, unless that’s just our contribution to them.

I agree with Judd though - it seems a bit crass to show individual wages, especially when there is so much disparity between them.

I cannot for 1 minute think we are paying Bazuna anything like 5200 quid a week, when essentially it’s a mutually beneficial thing for us and city. Maybe he is on that at city and we contribute c amount.

Tbh those figures look like a load of crap to me, Newby won’t be on the same as Hump and I think it’s well reported/rumoured what Done is on roughly. Look at Fleetwoods figures as they make interesting (made up) reading

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 20:47 - Jan 24 with 2850 viewsjudd

It's certainly food for thought that we would allegedly pay a combined £9,400 per week for 2 novices yet would show the door to our 2 leading scorers from last season who appear to be earning a combined couple of grand less at their new clubs, when the elephant in the room causing all the financial woes at football league clubs is player wages.

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 21:18 - Jan 24 with 2789 viewsD_Alien

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 20:47 - Jan 24 by judd

It's certainly food for thought that we would allegedly pay a combined £9,400 per week for 2 novices yet would show the door to our 2 leading scorers from last season who appear to be earning a combined couple of grand less at their new clubs, when the elephant in the room causing all the financial woes at football league clubs is player wages.

Food for thought, certainly; and for hors d'oeuvres, how do those lads who're tasked with helping their learning curve (a topical issue) feel about it?

Defensive cohesion is a precious thing; are we achieving it?

And this is irrespective of the percentage contribution to their wages being paid by Dale

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 21:23 - Jan 24 with 2770 viewsjohnn

Not sure these are correct,only know a couple of wages and these not similar to those shown here!
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 2716 viewsfitzochris

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 20:18 - Jan 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

I cannot for 1 minute think we are paying Bazuna anything like 5200 quid a week, when essentially it’s a mutually beneficial thing for us and city. Maybe he is on that at city and we contribute c amount.

Tbh those figures look like a load of crap to me, Newby won’t be on the same as Hump and I think it’s well reported/rumoured what Done is on roughly. Look at Fleetwoods figures as they make interesting (made up) reading

They look like a load of crap to me, too. Quite a few red flags in there.

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 21:55 - Jan 24 with 2689 viewsBoss_Hog

It must represent what they feel are their weekly wages as opposed to our contribution/loan fee.

According to that site, Blackpool had Liverpool loanee Ben Woodburn on 13k a week.
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 22:05 - Jan 24 with 2664 viewsjudd

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 21:55 - Jan 24 by Boss_Hog

It must represent what they feel are their weekly wages as opposed to our contribution/loan fee.

According to that site, Blackpool had Liverpool loanee Ben Woodburn on 13k a week.

But then again it totals the expected annual spend on wages.

Does not take into account bonuses, employer NICs etc

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 06:46 - Jan 25 with 2439 viewsnordenblue

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 22:05 - Jan 24 by judd

But then again it totals the expected annual spend on wages.

Does not take into account bonuses, employer NICs etc

It could be miles out anyway with the additional appearance bonus, goals bonus etc for many players
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 08:20 - Jan 25 with 2380 viewsNewbury_Dale

Danny Mayer on 6500 a week at Plymouth according to the site. Surely not.
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 08:22 - Jan 25 with 2373 viewsfitzochris

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 08:20 - Jan 25 by Newbury_Dale

I sent this link to an agent whose players are at some of the clubs featured. He said it’s bollocks, so that’s good enough for me.

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 08:46 - Jan 25 with 2343 viewsTVOS1907

He probably was on that at bury!!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 09:15 - Jan 25 with 2307 viewsnordenblue

Don't be surprised, there was someone at Wigan over £10k a week to play in league 1
Website Showing Team's Wages etc. on 09:23 - Jan 25 with 2299 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager and the stats for each team, including players wages and contracts are estimated as much as possible by their researchers. For example, I do the Rochdale stats and club information and some of those figures look very similar to the ones I estimated, not quite exactly I don't think but close to so it wouldn't surprise me if someone's collated the information from the game and created their own database based on that.

With regards the loan ones, those are either complete bullshit or just the wages they're on at their parent clubs with us paying maybe a 50% contribution tops.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024