Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 of the next 5 games 07:36 - Mar 9 with 1409 viewspencoedjack

Away from home.

Get through that lot in 2nd place & I’ll start to believe we are going up.
4 of the next 5 games on 07:44 - Mar 9 with 1388 viewssP7qupUf

The home game is also our friends from up the road. March was always going to be a tough month with Stoke and Boro also in the mix. We have done well so far this month. April fixtures are much better.
4 of the next 5 games on 07:44 - Mar 9 with 1388 viewsWhiterockin

Who is the one team we are playing at home.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

4 of the next 5 games on 07:56 - Mar 9 with 1376 viewsFireboy2

4 of the next 5 games on 07:44 - Mar 9 by Whiterockin

Who is the one team we are playing at home.

Stop it😁
4 of the next 5 games on 07:59 - Mar 9 with 1374 viewsFireboy2

I think even if we are 3rd or even 4th but within a point or two we will still be in with a chance.

The only problem will be is if we are below watford and brentford after those games we will have either drawn or lost them which won't be good for our confidence.
4 of the next 5 games on 08:48 - Mar 9 with 1315 viewstrampie

I think the same if we are in second place after the next 5 matches I think we are going up, that might have to be extended to 7 matches if Ayew is out.

I would like us to be 4 pts clear of Watford going into the last game of the season, but I would have taken being 1pt clear of them at the start of the season going into the last game with it all on that match.

I might have a look later on at Norwich, Brentford and Watford's fixtures compared to Swansea's during the run in, I think without looking that Watford's run in is very tough (although they are at home to Swansea last game of the regular season).

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

4 of the next 5 games on 08:52 - Mar 9 with 1303 viewstrampie

Has already been proved Brentford are capable of going on a long winning/unbeaten streak, their attack is excellent but not their defence, Watford the opposite they have a good defence and not as good an attack.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

4 of the next 5 games on 09:13 - Mar 9 with 1294 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Of course this is the championship and so called easier or tougher fixtures can be anything but. You would normally fancy us against a team in 18th place but Huddersfield did the double over us. On the other hand we’ve only lost one game to a team in the top 8.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

4 of the next 5 games on 09:54 - Mar 9 with 1257 views9MilesHigh

Away games pretty much mean diddly squat this season apart from the travelling.
Login to get fewer ads

4 of the next 5 games on 09:57 - Mar 9 with 1249 views9MilesHigh

4 of the next 5 games on 08:52 - Mar 9 by trampie

Has already been proved Brentford are capable of going on a long winning/unbeaten streak, their attack is excellent but not their defence, Watford the opposite they have a good defence and not as good an attack.

Also proving they can go on a very miserable run as well.... lost 4 from the last 6.

They don't rotate, have a decent starting XI and not many great other options.

Caveat: I know they could beat anyone on their day.
4 of the next 5 games on 12:24 - Mar 9 with 1182 viewssplJack

4 of the next 5 games on 09:54 - Mar 9 by 9MilesHigh

Away games pretty much mean diddly squat this season apart from the travelling.

Its the travelling that will effect us most over the next week or so being away to Blackburn, Luton and then BMuff.

Hopefully we can use the momentum form the last 2 games to carry us through to the Scum game.
4 of the next 5 games on 12:31 - Mar 9 with 1169 viewstrampie

Goes without saying I hope Swans win tonight and on Saturday morning, then we could do with Cardiff beating Watford on Saturday afternoon.

4 of the next 5 games on 12:32 - Mar 9 with 1166 viewsKeithHaynes

Tough task to be second after that lot.
Big characters required at Luton and Birmingham too.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

4 of the next 5 games on 12:40 - Mar 9 with 1148 viewstrampie

4 of the next 5 games on 12:32 - Mar 9 by KeithHaynes

Tough task to be second after that lot.
Big characters required at Luton and Birmingham too.

We are playing one of our games in hand (Blackburn tonight).

4 of the next 5 games on 12:44 - Mar 9 with 1141 viewsReslovenSwan1

4 of the next 5 games on 12:40 - Mar 9 by trampie

We are playing one of our games in hand (Blackburn tonight).

Get to second spot and fight hard to stay there to the end. Swansea will not need too worry too much about Bournemouth, Cardff and Barnsley assuming Swansea keep reasonalble form.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 12:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

4 of the next 5 games on 16:23 - Mar 13 with 929 viewsAndyCole

4 of the next 5 games on 12:44 - Mar 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Get to second spot and fight hard to stay there to the end. Swansea will not need too worry too much about Bournemouth, Cardff and Barnsley assuming Swansea keep reasonalble form.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 12:47]

And here we are, on target, fair play.

Quietly exceeding expectations.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

4 of the next 5 games on 07:20 - Mar 14 with 744 viewsBrynmill_Jack

4 of the next 5 games on 12:31 - Mar 9 by trampie

Goes without saying I hope Swans win tonight and on Saturday morning, then we could do with Cardiff beating Watford on Saturday afternoon.

Cardiff looked awful yesterday. Could hardly string two passes together but still looked like they could pull it off and draw. Which makes the late Watford goal all the more unpalatable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024