Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackdog.... 19:49 - Jun 8 with 27488 viewsncfc_chalky

On the Dale Trust Membership thread up there ^^^^ there's a Euro 2021 prediction league,do you fancy going head to head with me,loser buys the other a case of beer (say £15 max)

Dale v Notts
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 23:23]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 18:22 - Jul 1 with 2977 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 18:00 - Jul 1 by blackdogblue

Hmmmm… interesting you predict 2 scores the same.. saying that could be right / wrong..

I went different on both in total honesty, let’s see how the next few days pan out 😀


I can't see you going for an England loss so I will go for an Ukrainian win but I don't know what score just yet 🤔

I'm glad that you got those seven points as it makes it more interesting but I'm still determined to win 🏆

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 19:18 - Jul 1 with 2927 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:22 - Jul 1 by ncfc_chalky

I can't see you going for an England loss so I will go for an Ukrainian win but I don't know what score just yet 🤔

I'm glad that you got those seven points as it makes it more interesting but I'm still determined to win 🏆


England game is phase 2 of my let’s get 7 points back in the Qtr Finals 😀

I might be 7 points in front by then


Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 09:35 - Jul 2 with 2838 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 19:18 - Jul 1 by blackdogblue

England game is phase 2 of my let’s get 7 points back in the Qtr Finals 😀

I might be 7 points in front by then



I'm just starting to warm up and finish you off once and for all this weekend bd, unfortunately it will be time to book a one way trip to the vets for you on Monday

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 2771 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 09:35 - Jul 2 by ncfc_chalky

I'm just starting to warm up and finish you off once and for all this weekend bd, unfortunately it will be time to book a one way trip to the vets for you on Monday


The old dog will show you some new tricks.. 10 mins to kick off then in 90 mins I will be level with you

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 18:54 - Jul 2 with 2733 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 16:52 - Jul 2 by blackdogblue

The old dog will show you some new tricks.. 10 mins to kick off then in 90 mins I will be level with you


How did that go blackdog? 😂

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 19:02 - Jul 2 with 2711 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:54 - Jul 2 by ncfc_chalky

How did that go blackdog? 😂


Sick as that fooking parrot in your avatar tbh…


Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 22:05 - Jul 2 with 2642 viewsncfc_chalky

Only five games left now bd and you didn't gain any points on me at all,infact I may have pulled away slightly from you

You sweating yet knowing that you've let the whole of Rochdale down with your predictions,coming second to non league Notts County

Can you hear blackdog sing?....

Nooo...
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 22:08]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 22:13 - Jul 2 with 2618 viewsncfc_chalky

Czech Republic v Denmark. 3-1

Ukraine v England. 1-3

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Login to get fewer ads

Blackdog.... on 06:18 - Jul 3 with 2550 viewsblackdogblue

Here’s a song.. who are you?

Not a good night, must admit

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 12:58 - Jul 3 with 2486 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 22:13 - Jul 2 by ncfc_chalky

Czech Republic v Denmark. 3-1

Ukraine v England. 1-3


Change of mind

2-0

0-2

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 16:52 - Jul 3 with 2440 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 12:58 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

Change of mind

2-0

0-2


You getting nervous? 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 16:59 - Jul 3 with 2427 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 16:52 - Jul 3 by blackdogblue

You getting nervous? 😀


It's not me that's trailing behind bd

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 17:07 - Jul 3 with 2413 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 16:59 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

It's not me that's trailing behind bd


Your not off to a good start

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 17:15 - Jul 3 with 2397 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 17:07 - Jul 3 by blackdogblue

Your not off to a good start


Is it to late to revert back to my 3-1 scoreline?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 17:56 - Jul 3 with 2362 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 17:15 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

Is it to late to revert back to my 3-1 scoreline?


Do you ever wish for a boring second half 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 18:02 - Jul 3 with 2352 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 17:56 - Jul 3 by blackdogblue

Do you ever wish for a boring second half 😀


I will be satisfied with another goal from either side

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 18:05 - Jul 3 with 2350 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:02 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

I will be satisfied with another goal from either side


Hopefully no home goals… would prefer 7 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 18:19 - Jul 3 with 2343 viewsncfc_chalky

Blackdog.... on 18:05 - Jul 3 by blackdogblue

Hopefully no home goals… would prefer 7 😀


Bang! and your 7 points are gone

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 18:43 - Jul 3 with 2320 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:19 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

Bang! and your 7 points are gone


Small wins, there is still time 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 2277 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 18:43 - Jul 3 by blackdogblue

Small wins, there is still time 😀


3-0 please 🤞🙏

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 21:36 - Jul 3 with 2224 viewsncfc_chalky

I fully expect to be crowned champion even before the final game 🏆

Can you Daley's please leave your congratulations and virtual back slapping for me on here after the next England game,thank you 😎

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 2186 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 21:36 - Jul 3 by ncfc_chalky

I fully expect to be crowned champion even before the final game 🏆

Can you Daley's please leave your congratulations and virtual back slapping for me on here after the next England game,thank you 😎


There will be a huge queue to slap you like the classic Airplane film scene 😀



Still points to play for 🤫

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
Blackdog.... on 03:20 - Jul 4 with 2107 viewsncfc_chalky

21 points max to play for,if I hit a correct score then it's off to the cash point for you but if you manage to get a correct score in the next two games then it's an epic finish for the cash... But you hitting one in two games is unlikely little ankle snapping friend

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 12:42 - Jul 4 with 2036 viewsncfc_chalky

And now to put the dog out of its misery...

Italy v Spain 2-0

England v Denmark 3-1

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Blackdog.... on 15:42 - Jul 4 with 1978 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 12:42 - Jul 4 by ncfc_chalky

And now to put the dog out of its misery...

Italy v Spain 2-0

England v Denmark 3-1


I fear the end is nigh… 😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026