Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squires Gate 0-7 Blackpool XI (VIDEO) 16:01 - Jul 12 with 637 viewsSeaside_Lee

It's been a busy weekend with 2 Blackpool games and the England game - so after the disappointment of last night here is the first one of 2 hopefully it's a little something to bring a bit of a smile back. A young Blackpool XI took on Squires Gate FC (who I have already seen pre-season and I thought would be a tough test tbh) and breezed them away 0-7! there looks to be some great prospects to come through in the future a young lad called Prince? Ewan Bange did okay Rob Apter looked very good was just a great team performance. Shame England didn't attack with as much commitment last night.

Anyway here it is, hope you enjoy it

Squires Gate 0-7 Blackpool XI (VIDEO) on 10:28 - Jul 13 with 629 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Nice one Lee 👍

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Squires Gate 0-7 Blackpool XI (VIDEO) on 20:01 - Jul 15 with 620 viewsspell_chekker

Squires Gate 0-7 Blackpool XI (VIDEO) on 10:28 - Jul 13 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Nice one Lee 👍

Not had chance to watch yet so I'll look forward to this next week.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024