Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) 14:34 - Jul 28 with 498 viewsSeaside_Lee

If you couldn't make the game last night here is our match day vlog:).

I thought Blackpool played very well up until we changed the entire team. We defended well and created a number of chances that on another day may have brought us a goal. The new pitch side electronic scoreboards have kind of brought us into the 21st century a bit and the new astroturf in front of the dugouts and along the East side looked a massive improvement and the pitch looked great too.

Thought it was a very encouraging performance, Maxwell looked great and new signing Richard Keogh looked quality. Check out the video to hear how loud the North Stand was despite only about 5 or 600 on there. We really are a loud bunch can't wait for the season to start.

Let me know if you enjoy the video and what your thoughts were on last night

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 21:32 - Jul 28 with 487 viewsspell_chekker

Loved the video. It's essential for an exile, like me, and keeps me in touch with the club / team / match day experience.

Have you ditched your musings on the pre-match walk to the ground ?. It was a staple before.

I've not got any particular thoughts on the match but I've got a feeling, a gut instinct (based on absolutely nothing), that Richard Keogh (in the twilight of his career) is going to have an indian summer. 1 or, perhaps, 2 years.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 23:57 - Jul 28 with 475 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 21:32 - Jul 28 by spell_chekker

Loved the video. It's essential for an exile, like me, and keeps me in touch with the club / team / match day experience.

Have you ditched your musings on the pre-match walk to the ground ?. It was a staple before.

I've not got any particular thoughts on the match but I've got a feeling, a gut instinct (based on absolutely nothing), that Richard Keogh (in the twilight of his career) is going to have an indian summer. 1 or, perhaps, 2 years.

Cheers Lee

Think it's too early to judge. Injuries and Covid have wrecked our pre season.

Saying that thought Maxi. Hubby, CJ, Demi, Jerry and Carey did OK

Keogh seemed a little slow on first sight

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 10:02 - Jul 29 with 468 viewsSeaside_Lee

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 21:32 - Jul 28 by spell_chekker

Always glad you enjoy these as an exile the idea has always been to kinda make them so that you feel that you were there so that's great.

I like to mix it up a bit but on this occasion Jane checked the weather with Alexa and didn't take a jacket but it turned a lot cooler at the Number 10 alehouse so I had to drive home and bring her tangerine cagoule which meant we had to really rush to get to the ground in time for me to get the players running on to the pitch so I didn't have time for any prematch thoughts. Sorry about that.

I hope you are right about Keogh if he can add a couple of good seasons mixed with a bit of experience to help the younger players around him he could be an excellent signing, fingers crossed
BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 10:04 - Jul 29 with 467 viewsSeaside_Lee

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 23:57 - Jul 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Lee

Think it's too early to judge. Injuries and Covid have wrecked our pre season.

Saying that thought Maxi. Hubby, CJ, Demi, Jerry and Carey did OK

Keogh seemed a little slow on first sight

Yes it's not the greatest timing and may start us off on the back foot which is what we didn't want to happen. Keogh seemed pretty good watching from the stands did he look slow on Tangerine TV?
BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 11:47 - Jul 29 with 462 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

BLACKPOOL 0-1 BURNLEY (New Video) on 10:04 - Jul 29 by Seaside_Lee

Yes it's not the greatest timing and may start us off on the back foot which is what we didn't want to happen. Keogh seemed pretty good watching from the stands did he look slow on Tangerine TV?

Was at the game Lee with Jed and Elly May Clampett

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024