Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading tickets 14:27 - Aug 9 with 1113 viewsbuilthjack

Around 500 sold up until this morning. Let’s double or treble it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading tickets on 14:41 - Aug 9 with 1097 views34dfgdf54

pay on the day builthy?
Reading tickets on 15:11 - Aug 9 with 1064 viewsBoundy

is it an e ticket ?, I bought mine last night so if it isn't I'll be nervously awaiting the postie tomorrow

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading tickets on 15:13 - Aug 9 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

Decent considering the environment these days.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading tickets on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 1045 viewsbuilthjack

Reading tickets on 14:41 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

pay on the day builthy?

At the moment it’s a midday tomorrow cut off time. So get them
Ordered.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reading tickets on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 1042 viewsbuilthjack

Reading tickets on 15:11 - Aug 9 by Boundy

is it an e ticket ?, I bought mine last night so if it isn't I'll be nervously awaiting the postie tomorrow

Print at home / phone.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 15:25]

Reading tickets on 15:28 - Aug 9 with 1031 viewsbuilthjack

Our lot have taken them off sale. Naughty.
Ring Reading if you want them.

Reading tickets on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 974 viewsBoundy

Reading tickets on 15:24 - Aug 9 by builthjack

Print at home / phone.

Cheers

Reading tickets on 17:33 - Aug 9 with 921 viewsBoundy

Reading tickets on 15:24 - Aug 9 by builthjack

Print at home / phone.

Nothing from the TO just the confirmation of purchase , I then spent 30 minutes or so waiting patiently in line caller number 26 to number 15 then gave up .Hopeful its ticket through the door as it doesn't mention an e ticket

Login to get fewer ads

Reading tickets on 18:10 - Aug 9 with 894 viewsajackslad

My daughter got hers through the post a few days ago. She now lives in Reading, so had to email the TO to confirm that the ticket was going to that address.

She told her boyfriend, who supports Reading, that there was no way she was going to sit with him and the other Reading fans as they might get upset when Swansea score and she celebrates!

I love my daughter! :-)

Northern Soul DJ on Seabreeze AM https://radioseabreeze.nl/

Reading tickets on 19:16 - Aug 10 with 682 viewsbuilthjack

My source tells me that 629 tickets were sold as at midday today.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024