Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours 18:51 - Aug 13 with 3069 viewsbuilthjack

It's still here folks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 22:08 - Aug 13 with 1656 viewsCatullus

Death will always be here, unless everything on the planet dies, which it will have one day.

Just be careful, take sensible precautions. I intend to do that and get on with life as much as possible.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 22:59 - Aug 13 with 1622 viewsKilkennyjack

Be careful people.

Outdoors is safer than indoors.

Beware of the Risen People

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 23:02 - Aug 13 with 1621 viewsKeithHaynes

Are they giving figures regards those that died with the vax and those that didn’t ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 08:00 - Aug 14 with 1514 viewsfelixstowe_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 23:02 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Are they giving figures regards those that died with the vax and those that didn’t ?

Recent figures

Unvaccinated 34%
One dose 16%
Fully vaccinated 50%

Most of the fully vaccinated had underlying health issues.

Given that only 10% are unvaccinated the unvaccinated are 3.4 times ovet represented. As only 25% of population have not been fully vaccinated first dose only and unvaccinated are twice as likely to die as vaccinated.

This does not take into account age profile of unvaccinated who are mainly under 30 and are supposed to less likely to die in the first place.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:22 - Aug 14 with 1460 views73__73

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 22:59 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Be careful people.

Outdoors is safer than indoors.

😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:23 - Aug 14 with 1457 views73__73

What a load of nonsense. Just go and enjoy your day. You ain’t going to die from covid
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 10:32]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:42 - Aug 14 with 1436 viewscontroversial_jack

Most have been double jabbed, but the vaccines are not very good. They do the bare minimum in preventing death and serious illness in most cases, but they do not prevent ppl getting really sick or catching and passing it on. Common sense and discipline is far more important and effective
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 11:36 - Aug 14 with 1412 viewsJack123

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 08:00 - Aug 14 by felixstowe_jack

Recent figures

Unvaccinated 34%
One dose 16%
Fully vaccinated 50%

Given that only 10% are unvaccinated the unvaccinated are 3.4 times ovet represented. As only 25% of population have not been fully vaccinated first dose only and unvaccinated are twice as likely to die as vaccinated.

This does not take into account age profile of unvaccinated who are mainly under 30 and are supposed to less likely to die in the first place.

Looking at what you have said before that, are you saying that a lot of under 30's are dying from covid? That is quite alarming, have you got a link to the information?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 11:48]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:31 - Aug 14 with 1361 viewswhiterock

Can I ask where you got your medical degree?
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:36 - Aug 14 with 1357 viewsFlashberryjack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:31 - Aug 14 by whiterock

University of Googlefacebookwitter

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:38 - Aug 14 with 1356 viewsCatullus

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:42 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

Most have been double jabbed, but the vaccines are not very good. They do the bare minimum in preventing death and serious illness in most cases, but they do not prevent ppl getting really sick or catching and passing it on. Common sense and discipline is far more important and effective

We've been here, the double vaccinated can still catch covid but are far less likely to be seriously ill. To most it will be like cold or light flu. It does prevent most people getting REALLY sick.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:04 - Aug 14 with 1344 viewscontroversial_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:38 - Aug 14 by Catullus

We've been here, the double vaccinated can still catch covid but are far less likely to be seriously ill. To most it will be like cold or light flu. It does prevent most people getting REALLY sick.

There are lots getting quite sick and it doesn't prevent transmission.That makes them adequate at best.I feels worse than flu to many
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:04 - Aug 14 with 1344 viewsJack123

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:31 - Aug 14 by whiterock

Eh?

If that remark was aimed at me?

Why would anyone need a medical degree to ask a question regarding the under 30's dying from covid, I'm not disputing it, I just asked for a link, because it would be the first time I'd heard it mentioned.

libera nos a malo

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:13 - Aug 14 with 1334 viewsmax936

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 13:36 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

University of Googlefacebookwitter

Far to many on here with that degree, annoyingly

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 1300 viewsBoundy

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:42 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

is that a fact or something you've made up ? I've been double jabbed along with the majority of my friends and family. not one of them has fallen ill in any shape or form so could you say for certain that any one of them has not been infected but have had no symptoms

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 23:39 - Aug 14 with 1205 viewscontroversial_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 14:51 - Aug 14 by Boundy

is that a fact or something you've made up ? I've been double jabbed along with the majority of my friends and family. not one of them has fallen ill in any shape or form so could you say for certain that any one of them has not been infected but have had no symptoms

My friend has been double jabbed and has been quite sick, but has recovered now. There are plenty of instances of ppl getting it after being double jabbed
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 00:03 - Aug 15 with 1191 viewsJack123

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 08:00 - Aug 14 by felixstowe_jack

Recent figures

Unvaccinated 34%
One dose 16%
Fully vaccinated 50%

Give some evidence on the part of what you say, you know ,this bit

Simple evidence would be good.

libera nos a malo

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 00:28 - Aug 15 with 1179 viewscontroversial_jack

If the fully vaccinated had underlying health problems, doesn't this mean that the most vulnerable ones who need the protection the most are not getting it?
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 05:17 - Aug 15 with 1133 viewsfelixstowe_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 00:28 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

If the fully vaccinated had underlying health problems, doesn't this mean that the most vulnerable ones who need the protection the most are not getting it?

10% of adults unvaccinated and quite a few reports of deaths among the unvaccinated and they seem to be dying a 2 to 3 the rate of fully vaccinated people many of which are old or have underlying health issues.

Get vaccinated save life's
Get vaccinated far less chance of catching the virus
Get vaccinated far less chance of being hospitalised.
Get vaccinated far less chance of catching and spreading the virus

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 05:36 - Aug 15 with 1129 viewsangryjack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 05:17 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

10% of adults unvaccinated and quite a few reports of deaths among the unvaccinated and they seem to be dying a 2 to 3 the rate of fully vaccinated people many of which are old or have underlying health issues.

Get vaccinated save life's
Get vaccinated far less chance of catching the virus
Get vaccinated far less chance of being hospitalised.
Get vaccinated far less chance of catching and spreading the virus

Brainwashed....lol...I read an article yesterday where a man died of covid after being double jabbed,and the hospital made a statement well the doctor did saying it would been much worse if he not been vaccinated, the bloke f@cking died..
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 07:22 - Aug 15 with 1118 viewsTWGL

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 05:36 - Aug 15 by angryjack

Brainwashed....lol...I read an article yesterday where a man died of covid after being double jabbed,and the hospital made a statement well the doctor did saying it would been much worse if he not been vaccinated, the bloke f@cking died..

😂

For people under 60 ,you have a 99.5% survival rate and that was before the vaccine.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 09:16 - Aug 15 with 1077 viewsBoundy

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 23:39 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

My friend has been double jabbed and has been quite sick, but has recovered now. There are plenty of instances of ppl getting it after being double jabbed

fair enough but how many died after being double jabbed , which really is the point

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 09:29 - Aug 15 with 1071 viewsjack247

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 23:39 - Aug 14 by controversial_jack

Of course thee are. I don’t think any vaccine has a 100% success rate. People will still get seriously ill and die, just in far fewer numbers. You’ll always be able to find an example of someone taking all the precautions and still dying.

What it has undisputedly done is relieved the pressure on the NHS and allowed us to gradually return to something closer to the lives we were used to.

We’d have been watching last nights game on tv without it.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:47 - Aug 15 with 1019 viewscontroversial_jack

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 09:29 - Aug 15 by jack247

Of course thee are. I don’t think any vaccine has a 100% success rate. People will still get seriously ill and die, just in far fewer numbers. You’ll always be able to find an example of someone taking all the precautions and still dying.

What it has undisputedly done is relieved the pressure on the NHS and allowed us to gradually return to something closer to the lives we were used to.

We’d have been watching last nights game on tv without it.

It's not just a few examples there are many, and i know of nurses who have caught covid twice.

The jab was sold to us as, stopping the transmission and preventing people from getting il. It has done neither, but thankfully it's cut down on deaths and hospitalisations. As I stated , it's doing the bare minimum.
100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 11:34 - Aug 15 with 1001 viewsKeithHaynes

100 deaths from Covid in the last 24 hours on 10:47 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

It's not just a few examples there are many, and i know of nurses who have caught covid twice.

The jab was sold to us as, stopping the transmission and preventing people from getting il. It has done neither, but thankfully it's cut down on deaths and hospitalisations. As I stated , it's doing the bare minimum.

Which is better than dying ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024