Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull highlights from Sky 18:12 - Aug 14 with 3609 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/
Hull highlights from Sky on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 3443 viewsLongsufferingR

Wow, that bears no resemblance whatsoever to the reports from the woman on 5 Live. According to her, the first goal was a comedy of errors and we didn't know what we were doing with the free kick. Then she said Dykes' goal was a tap-in!!! Must be a Hull fan.
Hull highlights from Sky on 18:47 - Aug 14 with 3375 viewsMick_S

Hull highlights from Sky on 18:39 - Aug 14 by LongsufferingR

Wow, that bears no resemblance whatsoever to the reports from the woman on 5 Live. According to her, the first goal was a comedy of errors and we didn't know what we were doing with the free kick. Then she said Dykes' goal was a tap-in!!! Must be a Hull fan.

Have a look at Dykes’ movement for his goal.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hull highlights from Sky on 18:55 - Aug 14 with 3307 viewsLazyFan

Rushed edit that one.
Did not show Deings save on the line or his mistake to give the ball away and Dicke had to clear it off the line. Key moments in the game that.

zzzzzzzzzz

Hull highlights from Sky on 19:02 - Aug 14 with 3254 viewsMrSheen

I was listening to her on the motorway today and wondered why she was sulking so much about us. Maybe she couldn’t get a cup of tea in the School End once?
Hull highlights from Sky on 19:06 - Aug 14 with 3245 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hull highlights from Sky on 18:47 - Aug 14 by Mick_S

Two goals from clearly well practiced set piece goals.
Hull highlights from Sky on 19:16 - Aug 14 with 3164 viewsClive_Anderson

Yeah what were they on about?

I got the impression even we didn't know how it went in, when it was clearly a well worked free kick.
Hull highlights from Sky on 19:16 - Aug 14 with 3164 viewsHunterhoop

Hull highlights from Sky on 18:47 - Aug 14 by Mick_S

Agree. Dykes was poor first half, improved second. Showed good movement for the chance saved by the keepers legs and for his goal. He still needs to work on his first touch (a lot) and reading of the game before he receives it (i.e. knowing what he wants to do with the ball before he gets it). BUT, there is a good player in there. He is very fit, athletic, strong, and has shown he can shoot and head it well. He’s just raw. Like a non-league player stepping into the league (which is similar to what he is, sorry Scottish football fans!), he has lots of development, but the ingredients to make those improvements are there. And he’s ours. He’s our no. 9, so we should all want him to be successful, rather than “be right” about thinking he won’t make it.

Austin, at his age, with his injury record, may only make 25 appearances; Dykes may well be our main centre forward for the season.
Hull highlights from Sky on 20:33 - Aug 14 with 2837 viewsStanisgod

Keep women away from commentating, full stop.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Hull highlights from Sky on 21:23 - Aug 14 with 2669 viewsManinBlack

Presumably this was the same woman as on Final Score who reckoned our first two goals were against the run of play and suggesting the final score flattered us.

By contrast Quest EFL were far more impressed by us and second match running we have been first on.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 21:24]
Hull highlights from Sky on 09:14 - Aug 15 with 2286 viewsNW5Hoop

Hull highlights from Sky on 20:33 - Aug 14 by Stanisgod

Keep women away from commentating, full stop.

After Lee Dixon and Sam Matterface's team-up on ITV in the Euros, I suppose that means I have to want to keep men away from commentating, full stop.
Hull highlights from Sky on 09:32 - Aug 15 with 2234 viewsdaveB

We were the main game on Quest so a good few minutes highlights as well as Parkin and Holloway raving about us.
Hull highlights from Sky on 09:37 - Aug 15 with 2214 viewsMick_S

Hull highlights from Sky on 09:32 - Aug 15 by daveB

We were the main game on Quest so a good few minutes highlights as well as Parkin and Holloway raving about us.

10:00 this morning.

Hull highlights from Sky on 09:57 - Aug 15 with 2177 viewsgazza1

Hull highlights from Sky on 19:16 - Aug 14 by Hunterhoop

Agree. Dykes was poor first half, improved second. Showed good movement for the chance saved by the keepers legs and for his goal. He still needs to work on his first touch (a lot) and reading of the game before he receives it (i.e. knowing what he wants to do with the ball before he gets it). BUT, there is a good player in there. He is very fit, athletic, strong, and has shown he can shoot and head it well. He’s just raw. Like a non-league player stepping into the league (which is similar to what he is, sorry Scottish football fans!), he has lots of development, but the ingredients to make those improvements are there. And he’s ours. He’s our no. 9, so we should all want him to be successful, rather than “be right” about thinking he won’t make it.

Austin, at his age, with his injury record, may only make 25 appearances; Dykes may well be our main centre forward for the season.

Kind words Hunter.......I am not sure that he will be able to 'hack it' at Championship level though. I hope he does because he works hard, gives it his all, appears to have a good attitude to the team and himself ...... and is a Ranger.
Hull highlights from Sky on 10:35 - Aug 15 with 2092 viewsNortholt_Rs

5 Live…. ‘Nuff said.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hull highlights from Sky on 10:36 - Aug 15 with 2087 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hull highlights from Sky on 09:14 - Aug 15 by NW5Hoop

After Lee Dixon and Sam Matterface's team-up on ITV in the Euros, I suppose that means I have to want to keep men away from commentating, full stop.

Good point. They were truly gash.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hull highlights from Sky on 11:02 - Aug 15 with 2025 viewsRog

To add some balance, I'm not sure who the commentator was for the EFL/ESPN/whoever but I thought he did a fine job yesterday.
Hull highlights from Sky on 11:12 - Aug 15 with 1997 viewsDWQPR

To be fair they are both Rangers supporters. But it was true with what they said and they were also very complimentary about Hull.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hull highlights from Sky on 11:17 - Aug 15 with 1990 viewsdavman

Hull highlights from Sky on 21:23 - Aug 14 by ManinBlack

Presumably this was the same woman as on Final Score who reckoned our first two goals were against the run of play and suggesting the final score flattered us.

By contrast Quest EFL were far more impressed by us and second match running we have been first on.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 21:24]

I thought that at first when I switched from hesgoal to Final Score, but, on reflection, it wasn't a million miles from the truth. In the end it WAS comfortable, but at 1-0, there were a couple of hairy moments. The second goal changed things.

The first two goals WERE well worked, so she got that wrong, but may have had a point that the second goal came against the run of play. Overall, we were comfortable, but as with most games, there were periods where we had to dig in.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hull highlights from Sky on 12:07 - Aug 15 with 1881 viewsDavieQPR

The woman knows very little about football but does tick a box.
Hull highlights from Sky on 13:06 - Aug 15 with 1784 viewshantssi

Both suggesting Dickie should be playing in the Prem!
Hull highlights from Sky on 15:08 - Aug 15 with 1695 viewsMick_S

Dykes also played a major part in the third goal. Not bad for someone on the sick list.

Hull highlights from Sky on 18:39 - Aug 15 with 1570 viewsHastings_Hoops

Hull highlights from Sky on 09:57 - Aug 15 by gazza1

Kind words Hunter.......I am not sure that he will be able to 'hack it' at Championship level though. I hope he does because he works hard, gives it his all, appears to have a good attitude to the team and himself ...... and is a Ranger.

To be fair, he’s already cutting it at championship level. Ended the season well and has scored 1 in 2 already this season (having played half of those matches, isolated, without the Willock/chair combo behind)… we are a tough bunch to please.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024