Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reserved seat stickers 17:29 - Aug 15 with 1553 viewssooty_dale

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but did anyone notice whether there were any reserved seat stickers near them yesterday for season ticket seats? I'm behind the goal in the family stand and there weren't any stickers on mine or my mates ST seat. Is this still on the to-do list?
Reserved seat stickers on 17:31 - Aug 15 with 1537 viewsboromat

Maybe or maybe because all games are now reserved seating they've made the decision that they're not needed.

Think I'd prefer a sticker just because people don't stick to the rules and I'd rather not have the hassle of moving people out of my seat. Could see the clubs perspective though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Reserved seat stickers on 17:41 - Aug 15 with 1505 viewsblackdogblue

Reserved seat stickers on 17:31 - Aug 15 by boromat

Maybe or maybe because all games are now reserved seating they've made the decision that they're not needed.

Think I'd prefer a sticker just because people don't stick to the rules and I'd rather not have the hassle of moving people out of my seat. Could see the clubs perspective though.

I said the same thing yesterday to people around where we have sat for years… I noticed our old seats were unavailable when I cracked yesterday afternoon & relented to buying a ticket for the match 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024