Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Oxford 17:01 - Aug 22 with 1864 viewsLazyFan

Seeing as the players are knackered and falling like flies due to the plague, I would go with the B'Team.

Archer

McCallum
Dunne
Kaky
Odubajo

Thomas
Dozzell
Duke-McKenna
Owens
Adomah

Kelman

Subs:
Walsh
Gubbins
Barbet
Amos
Ball
Ramkilde
Austin

Gives Doz and Thomas a chance to redeem themselves. Duke, McCallum, Kelman a run out. Owens a start and Adomah to put the final pen away. we can debate about the Cup not being shown respect, but our squad really cannot take any more injuries or drop outs.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 17:07]

zzzzzzzzzz

Team for Oxford on 18:10 - Aug 22 with 1791 viewsDubaiR

Archer
Odibaju dunne barbet mccullum
Uncle Thomas dozzel mckenna
Kelman armstrong
Team for Oxford on 19:01 - Aug 22 with 1721 viewsDavieQPR

The squad will not be totally replaced. Some of Saturdays team will play 45mins.
Team for Oxford on 21:24 - Aug 22 with 1624 viewsJuzzie

Barron

Dawes McDonald Wicks Neil

Fenwick

Allen James Robinson

Bannister Byrne
Team for Oxford on 22:13 - Aug 22 with 1569 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Team for Oxford on 19:01 - Aug 22 by DavieQPR

The squad will not be totally replaced. Some of Saturdays team will play 45mins.

No way i'd leave Chair out of the squad completely. CAn't decide whether id give him 60 mins at the start or 30 mins at the end. Probably 60 mins.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Team for Oxford on 22:22 - Aug 22 with 1542 viewsLogman

Where does Duke McKenna play ? If its central or defensive central midfield then he looks too small. We have seen clearly that a bit of physique is needed in there.
Team for Oxford on 08:26 - Aug 23 with 1381 viewsgazza1

This is a first team fixture, this is a national football league competition, there is decent money available should we get through this round, national exposure and lots more for the players as well.

AND here we are suggesting we put a reserve team out so that most of our beloved first teamer can rest for Saturday, 4 days away!!!!

I wait with interest to see what MW is going to do but I cannot see MW resting 8/9 first team players for the game.
Team for Oxford on 09:34 - Aug 23 with 1265 viewsGloryHunter

Existing thread:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/275559/what-team-
Team for Oxford on 09:41 - Aug 23 with 1244 viewsfinnranger

Archer

Kakay
Dickie
Dunne

Odubajo
Ball
Dozzell
McCallum

Adomah
Thomas

Kelman

Subs:
Walsh
Barbet
Chair
Austin
Willock
Duke-McKenna
Gubbins
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024