Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharing ST's 09:13 - Aug 27 with 3364 viewsAberystwythR

Has anyone tried giving their ST to a mate so far this season with the new digital ticketing system?

If so how was best to do it, just a screenshot of the QR code?
Sharing ST's on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 3338 viewsRangersw12

Just screenshot it and it will work

Sharing ST easily seems to be one of the major benefits of the digital tickets
Sharing ST's on 09:32 - Aug 27 with 3286 views1MoreBrightonR

yeah, i did this for the 1st game and it worked, though weirdly didn't for the second one, but think that's more down to the problems with the ticketing system than the sharing aspect.
Sharing ST's on 09:34 - Aug 27 with 3279 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Yep did it for Barnsley. Screenshot of the QR code, no issues at all - it isn't a changing or "live" QR code so should be no issues.
Sharing ST's on 09:35 - Aug 27 with 3274 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think Clive was going to do this first game and it worked.

I might try screenshotting my own and trying it Saturday to test it out.
Sharing ST's on 09:37 - Aug 27 with 3255 viewstoboboly

Sharing ST's on 09:34 - Aug 27 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Yep did it for Barnsley. Screenshot of the QR code, no issues at all - it isn't a changing or "live" QR code so should be no issues.

That almost caught me and the mrs out - went to the rugby and screenshotted it which automatically invalidated it! that was a shock!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sharing ST's on 11:01 - Aug 27 with 3125 viewsLowerloftLad

I lent my uncle my season ticket for the Barnsley game, he had no issues getting in i have a season ticket card but i also sent him a screenshot as there was so many issues getting in vs millwall.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 11:03]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sharing ST's on 11:08 - Aug 27 with 3094 viewsPinnerPaul

Sharing ST's on 09:19 - Aug 27 by Rangersw12

Just screenshot it and it will work

Sharing ST easily seems to be one of the major benefits of the digital tickets

An old git writes - there was always nothing stopping you giving anyone your season ticket card to use.

As a non digital ST holder - guess what, I still can!
Sharing ST's on 11:08 - Aug 27 with 3095 viewsBoston

Reading when blurry eyed in bed can produce some double take moments….’Sharing STD’s’ looked interesting!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Sharing ST's on 12:06 - Aug 27 with 2988 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sharing ST's on 11:08 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

An old git writes - there was always nothing stopping you giving anyone your season ticket card to use.

As a non digital ST holder - guess what, I still can!

Much easier to send a screenshot to someone as it saves you physically having to give the card and get it back after.

Get with it Paul
Sharing ST's on 12:15 - Aug 27 with 2956 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I read this as sharing STDs
Sharing ST's on 12:29 - Aug 27 with 2899 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sharing ST's on 12:15 - Aug 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I read this as sharing STDs

That says a lot about you then Baz
Sharing ST's on 19:00 - Aug 27 with 2546 viewsDejR_vu

If you click on the black circle icon with the three white dots at the top right of the page in the Wallet, there's an option to Share. You then press on the Text or WhatsApp icon and it sends the QR code to the recipient. Haven't tried it but I assume if it's an option it must work??
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 19:31]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sharing ST's on 19:24 - Aug 27 with 2498 viewsNorthernr

Sharing ST's on 19:00 - Aug 27 by DejR_vu

If you click on the black circle icon with the three white dots at the top right of the page in the Wallet, there's an option to Share. You then press on the Text or WhatsApp icon and it sends the QR code to the recipient. Haven't tried it but I assume if it's an option it must work??

Good tip, hadn't noticed that. Thank you.
Sharing ST's on 00:35 - Aug 28 with 2307 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sharing ST's on 19:00 - Aug 27 by DejR_vu

Is that in your Apple Pay wallet? In my Google Pay wallet it just says 'REMOVE' when I click on the 3 dots. Nothing about sharing.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sharing ST's on 00:44 - Aug 28 with 2300 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sharing ST's on 00:35 - Aug 28 by CliveWilsonSaid

Is that in your Apple Pay wallet? In my Google Pay wallet it just says 'REMOVE' when I click on the 3 dots. Nothing about sharing.

Yes, I've got the same. However in the QR code in the App (I know its not fully working but it's there at the moment so presumably this will be the case when it's properly live) there are three dots to share via WhatsApp etc.
Sharing ST's on 08:51 - Aug 28 with 2198 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sharing ST's on 00:44 - Aug 28 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, I've got the same. However in the QR code in the App (I know its not fully working but it's there at the moment so presumably this will be the case when it's properly live) there are three dots to share via WhatsApp etc.

I did an update of the QPR app the other day and can't find my season ticket in there anymore. It's gone.

Furthermore I just checked my contact details and according to the app my date of birth is 28/08/21. Wrong date, wrong month and obviously wrong year. There's no easy way to update it either I had to scroll back through the calendar 45 years going through each month!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 9:19]

Sharing ST's on 09:34 - Aug 28 with 2146 viewsTacticalR

Sharing ST's on 08:51 - Aug 28 by CliveWilsonSaid

I did an update of the QPR app the other day and can't find my season ticket in there anymore. It's gone.

Furthermore I just checked my contact details and according to the app my date of birth is 28/08/21. Wrong date, wrong month and obviously wrong year. There's no easy way to update it either I had to scroll back through the calendar 45 years going through each month!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 9:19]

Yeah, I have the same problem with the date of birth in the app (now called FootballNet QPR). It should just let you type in the date if the date picker only lets you go back one month at a time. This is what might be described as a design flaw.

There are some negative reviews on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=club.footballnet.qpr.app

Air hostess clique

Sharing ST's on 09:42 - Aug 28 with 2124 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sharing ST's on 09:34 - Aug 28 by TacticalR

Yeah, I have the same problem with the date of birth in the app (now called FootballNet QPR). It should just let you type in the date if the date picker only lets you go back one month at a time. This is what might be described as a design flaw.

There are some negative reviews on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=club.footballnet.qpr.app

On a positive note I did manage to add an Avatar to my profile. Which means it is now complete and I now have, wait for it, 200 coins!

Sharing ST's on 10:02 - Aug 28 with 2089 viewsPinnerPaul

and just handing your card over to your mate isn't easier?

AND you get to actually meet and talk to said mate - how about that?

Nah, you're right that will never catch on!
Sharing ST's on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 2058 viewsTacticalR

Sharing ST's on 10:02 - Aug 28 by PinnerPaul

and just handing your card over to your mate isn't easier?

AND you get to actually meet and talk to said mate - how about that?

Nah, you're right that will never catch on!

Legacy fan

Air hostess clique

Sharing ST's on 10:32 - Aug 28 with 2042 viewsPinnerPaul

Sharing ST's on 10:19 - Aug 28 by TacticalR

Legacy fan

and 'Non Digital' to boot!
Sharing ST's on 13:19 - Aug 28 with 1920 viewscolinallcars

I dunno, if you give your ST to someone who otherwise would have purchased a ticket, you're deprivng the club of much needed dough. Or am I being a bit flakey ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024