Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) 01:08 - Sep 26 with 775 viewsSeaside_Lee

Back to back WINS!! played really well, should have had more than ! C'mon the Poo-ool🙂🧡

Here is our match day video🙂 what did you think about today?

Enjoy

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 09:03 - Sep 26 with 768 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee 👍

Great win and performance. We carried a goal threat all through the game

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 10:49 - Sep 26 with 757 viewsspell_chekker

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 09:03 - Sep 26 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee 👍

2 thoughs.

The defence is starting to settle. Let's have more clean sheets.

The desire, intensity, all action approach, whatever you want to call it. It's the thing that we saw toward the end of last season is returning to our game.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 11:30 - Sep 26 with 752 viewsSeaside_Lee

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 09:03 - Sep 26 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee 👍

Yes we did hope we can start converting more of the chances, had the worry in those last 10 minutes that Barnsley could nick a point but we held strong. Table looks a lot better this morning 🙂👍
Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 11:35 - Sep 26 with 748 viewsSeaside_Lee

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 10:49 - Sep 26 by spell_chekker

2 thoughs.

The defence is starting to settle. Let's have more clean sheets.

The desire, intensity, all action approach, whatever you want to call it. It's the thing that we saw toward the end of last season is returning to our game.

Still not 100% on Keogh he had a decent game but a couple of times his pace when chasing back especially was really quite alarming and his distrubtion when under the cosh scares me. However it was probably his best performance to date. Would like to see him rested some time and see what Oliver Kasey can do with big Marv.

Yes the team are gelling even quicker than last season who knows how this is going to pan out but I'm getting more optimistic game by game at the moment.

Massive game on Tuesday we will be there if you are going?
Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 19:11 - Sep 26 with 733 viewsspell_chekker

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 11:35 - Sep 26 by Seaside_Lee

Still not 100% on Keogh he had a decent game but a couple of times his pace when chasing back especially was really quite alarming and his distrubtion when under the cosh scares me. However it was probably his best performance to date. Would like to see him rested some time and see what Oliver Kasey can do with big Marv.

Yes the team are gelling even quicker than last season who knows how this is going to pan out but I'm getting more optimistic game by game at the moment.

Massive game on Tuesday we will be there if you are going?

I'll be watching from afar Lee. I live in France.

If we get something against Hull It's going to be interesting to measure ourselves against high flying Blackburn.

The last time we played them was pre-season last year and even though it was a friendly, you could tell they were a cut above.

We'll see if we've closed the gap.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 19:19 - Sep 26 with 730 viewsspell_chekker

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 19:11 - Sep 26 by spell_chekker

I'll be watching from afar Lee. I live in France.

If we get something against Hull It's going to be interesting to measure ourselves against high flying Blackburn.

The last time we played them was pre-season last year and even though it was a friendly, you could tell they were a cut above.

We'll see if we've closed the gap.

Concerning Keogh, we've got a lot of centre halves.

Gretarrson, Husband can play well there, Casey, and Fleetwoods player of the year - Connolly.

Critchley's choice - Keogh's got the shirt and the manager's duty bound, as he would be with any player, to stick with him a fair bit and show some loyalty.

However if Keogh makes a mess of things too often or gets injured the others are waiting in the wings and it might be a long time before he gets the shirt back.

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 00:05 - Sep 27 with 723 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool 1-0 Barnsley (New Video) on 19:19 - Sep 26 by spell_chekker

Concerning Keogh, we've got a lot of centre halves.

Gretarrson, Husband can play well there, Casey, and Fleetwoods player of the year - Connolly.

Critchley's choice - Keogh's got the shirt and the manager's duty bound, as he would be with any player, to stick with him a fair bit and show some loyalty.

However if Keogh makes a mess of things too often or gets injured the others are waiting in the wings and it might be a long time before he gets the shirt back.

I'll be watching on TTV

Can't see Keogh playing 3 games in 8 days, so expect some rotation

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024