Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist behaviour and a lack of club action 22:01 - Nov 20 with 31501 viewsaberhugh

The violent scenes today in the East stand are a disgrace and were instigated by a group who have in the past displayed openly racist behaviour. During the Cardiff game my daughter and I called out two of this group for shouting racist insults which were vile. Prior to this she had spoken to them about booing taking the knee to which the reply was 'It's political'
Following the game I e-mailed the club with detailed information about the racist behaviour of this group. There was also health and safety concerns regarding these people standing on seats and when we scored and falling on to supporters in front of them and injuring one guy.
I made it clear that I felt this behaviour would be repeated and some overt stewarding would be required with senior stewards present. If my suggestions had been implemented decisive intervention today when the flags were displayed would have prevented the violent scenes. I feel let down by the club and unsupported when tackling racism on the terraces. Lots of fine words before the Cardiff game have not been backed up by action to root out racists. The club must support the fans when they call out racist behaviour as well as their players. My wife tackled them today about booing taking the knee.
I exchanged a number of e-mails with people in the club and identified the problem and perpetrators. The club must now take action to stop this blatant racism and protect the health and safety of supporters. It is time they took seriously their duty of care to us and not leave it to us to police people's behaviour.
Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 00:40 - Nov 26 with 789 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 00:23 - Nov 26 by WalterBoyd

Enjoy your day everyone.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 0:28]

You too.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 01:15 - Nov 26 with 772 viewsKilkennyjack

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 23:06 - Nov 25 by Dewi1jack

KIlkenny

2 paragraphs in the tripe you have rehashed from every independance argument ever put forward, put an end to your argument

""With respect to the fiscal balance, in March 2020, Cardiff University’s Wales Governance Centre published an update on public spending in Wales and the potential impact of independence. This report is to be particularly welcomed given the absence of information regarding Wales’ fiscal affairs . It found that while some £29.5bn in taxes was raised in Wales in 2018-19 , public expenditure was some £43bn.

Those opposed to independence argue that these figures put an end to any talk of independence. Wales has a fiscal gap of £13.5bn, and unless we can close that gap, independence means either massive tax hikes, or cuts in public services.""

So the question still stands.
The question I posed when you said to me not to be laughing but to listen.

From the very 1st day of an Independent Wales, How the lovinfuk does an Independant Wales pay for it's Independence without the English/ UK taxpayers having to chip in?

Try answering it by putting forward your own reasoned opinions rather than rehashing bollox that makes no sense whatsoever.

And yes, I'm fuken laughing at you.
And all the Yes Cymru widow Krankie followers.
Because you prove my point, without me trying.
Without me having to get the crayons out either, to make explaining it to you a bit easier

I think you have been schooled by around 6 or 7 posters in this thread alone.
About time you gave up politics me thinks.
You're worse than Dripford and Born Guessing at it

Thanks for listening Dewi.

I just copied from the YesCymru page.

Do you really think that our lovely English nationalist Tory government will pass funds to Wales ?

What do you think of the economics of the uk ?
‘UK general government gross debt was £2,223.0 billion at the end of the financial year ending March 2021, equivalent to 103.6% of gross domestic product (GDP). UK general government deficit (or net borrowing) was £323.9 billion in the financial year ending March 2021, equivalent to 15.1% of GDP.’.

Cymru cannot afford to stay as part of the UK.
The UK is bust.

Beware of the Risen People

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:22 - Nov 26 with 721 viewsCatullus

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 20:39 - Nov 25 by ReslovenSwan1

What is bizarre is that a US minor 4 years away from being legally allowed to drink alcohol was at a race discrimination linked demonstration carrying an armed military automatic machine gun illegally and prepared to use it. In UK he would have been shot in the head by a police marksman whether he was being attacked or not. In the US he walks free and turns up with celebrity interviewers.

Absolutely, in what sane, sensible society do they allow a teenager (untrained and inexperienced) unfettered access to automatic weapons?

It's a recipe for disaster. And as we see, with so many mass shootings, disasters happen regularly out there.

It's because they are free 73 says but I prefer not to have the freedom to get shot by some dipstick kid or lunatic militia member.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:27 - Nov 26 with 720 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:22 - Nov 26 by Catullus

Absolutely, in what sane, sensible society do they allow a teenager (untrained and inexperienced) unfettered access to automatic weapons?

It's a recipe for disaster. And as we see, with so many mass shootings, disasters happen regularly out there.

It's because they are free 73 says but I prefer not to have the freedom to get shot by some dipstick kid or lunatic militia member.

Disagreeing with their law is irrelevant to the case and completely irrelevant to it not being anything to do with racial motivations.

The lunatics were the one that attacked a kid for putting out a fire, not the person who defended himself against them.

But hey, since when have you and common sense ever got along…

He acted to the letter of the law.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 7:35]

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:40 - Nov 26 with 705 views73__73

And do you think you live in a sane society ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:48 - Nov 26 with 702 views73__73

Also as Benjamin Franklin one said “Those who would give up liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety.

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 08:07 - Nov 26 with 692 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 07:48 - Nov 26 by 73__73

Also as Benjamin Franklin one said “Those who would give up liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety.

It’s all political.

Had he been one of the BLM activists that was attacked and subsequently defended himself, then the narrative most certainly would not be the same.

When people attack Kyle Rittenhouse, what they are actually doing is flipping the law book on its head, flipping the situation on its head in order to take the side of the rioters, who were largely against Trump due to media fuelled lies.

That’s all this case has ever been about and that’s still why you get the usual suspects piping up with the nonsense we have just read.

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 08:22 - Nov 26 with 681 views73__73

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 08:07 - Nov 26 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s all political.

Had he been one of the BLM activists that was attacked and subsequently defended himself, then the narrative most certainly would not be the same.

When people attack Kyle Rittenhouse, what they are actually doing is flipping the law book on its head, flipping the situation on its head in order to take the side of the rioters, who were largely against Trump due to media fuelled lies.

That’s all this case has ever been about and that’s still why you get the usual suspects piping up with the nonsense we have just read.

Of course it’s political. The biggest killer of black people is other black people.
Who would most people rather have as a neighbour Kyle Rittenhouse or George Floyd ?

Login to get fewer ads

Racist behaviour and a lack of club action on 08:34 - Nov 26 with 674 viewsDr_Parnassus

Larry Elder absolutely destroyed the morons on TMZ who were trying to push this racist America media nonsense.

It’s almost painful to watch. They were arguing with feelings, he was arguing with facts. Facts always win and you could see it in their face they knew it too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024