Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bees joins Blackpool 12:20 - Jan 10 with 10344 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/56717/bees-joins-blackpool

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bees joins Blackpool on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 4832 viewslyberoc

Three and a half year deal , good luck Jake , I,m guessing that they splashed a fair bit of cash looking at the length of contract
Bees joins Blackpool on 12:59 - Jan 10 with 4719 viewsrochedale

Let’s hope we can land that lad from Darlington, if we are actually after him.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:12 - Jan 10 with 4605 viewselectricblue

Good luck to Bees he as shown enough quality to earn a move to a higher level......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:12 - Jan 10 with 4604 viewshuchen_karma

Bees joins Blackpool on 12:59 - Jan 10 by rochedale

Let’s hope we can land that lad from Darlington, if we are actually after him.

Real ambition..... 17th in League 2, Lets sell off our best players and replace them with unproven non league players. Has relegation written all over that plan!
I want to see all 300k of that fee being spent on some decent PROVEN players on long term contracts.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 4568 views49thseason

I just want the manager to sign the best players he can find for the money available to him. He has mentioned trying to bring in some help for the younger players, so a couple of older heads and a goalscorer as quickly as possible would be ideal for me.

Losing Morley isnt the end of the world especially if Brierley is ready to step up more, but Beesleys work up top might be harder to replace, however, you might expect that some sort of list has been drawn up to cover this eventuality.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 4562 viewsBrierls

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:12 - Jan 10 by huchen_karma

Real ambition..... 17th in League 2, Lets sell off our best players and replace them with unproven non league players. Has relegation written all over that plan!
I want to see all 300k of that fee being spent on some decent PROVEN players on long term contracts.

Here come the trolls…
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 4530 viewsIOMDale

...whereas your plan has liquidation written all over it.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:30 - Jan 10 with 4434 viewsSuddenLad

Shouldn't you be swotting up on share issues and how to recoup £1.2 million that was spent due to poor decisions and false information ?

Aldi are advertising for staff, by the way.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 4426 viewshuchen_karma

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:19 - Jan 10 by IOMDale

...whereas your plan has liquidation written all over it.

Just going off the Boards statement at Christmas that they were going for promotion this season.
Entitled to my opinion. As are you seemingly in support of the fire sale.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 4414 viewsJames1980

Do you think the crypto bear market has started Alex?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:38 - Jan 10 with 4354 viewsIOMDale

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:32 - Jan 10 by huchen_karma

Just going off the Boards statement at Christmas that they were going for promotion this season.

No, what I'm in support of is the club picking up broken toys/players with unfulfilled potential and, along with their own youth team players, developing them into marketable assets, to be sold at a profit which then helps the club develop as a whole.

Did you miss the part where both RS and the board have confirmed that monies received will be reinvested back into the playing squad? The attraction of this club is that players know we won't stand in their way if a club higher up the food chain comes in for them with a decent offer. We win because that means the player is performing well and the player wins as he secures a move to a bigger club with better wages etc.

I struggle to understand how anybody who's supported this club over the years can't get onside with that. Proceedings at Gigg Lane illustrate what happens when a club of our size starts to spend beyond its means.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:40 - Jan 10 with 4333 views442Dale

Please expand on that last statement with evidence to support it.

Comparisons were often made to Glenn Murray with Beesley’s playing style and potential and it’s played out much the same as both were criticised unjustly approaching December before scoring a few and leaving for a transfer fee in January.

While we’d all like a tilt at the play-offs, what’s so bad about staying in mid-table for a season?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:54 - Jan 10 with 4231 viewsBrierls

You'll have to do better than that.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 4230 viewsjonahwhereru

Think you are mistaking Dale for Salford. You wants investment in proven players on long term contracts al a Henderson and Lund.
Quality post that. You will be saying give the manager no more than 3 months before sacking them, next.
Bees joins Blackpool on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 4201 viewselectricblue

Really !
Where did Beesley come from! Oh yeah NON LEAGUE SOLIHULL MOORS and not a prem team....

All Dale supporters inc the management that the club is a selling club its about survival and after the last 12months we are lucky that there is still a club to support....

Trust the board and trust Stockdale..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bees joins Blackpool on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 4195 viewsBigKindo

From where did this figure of 300k (£ ?) come ?
Bees joins Blackpool on 14:02 - Jan 10 with 4176 viewsjonahwhereru

To the main point in hand. I love this story. A grafter getting another chance a league level. Works his nuts off, shuts of all the public noise about what a woeful finisher he is, then earns himself a very tidy pay increase for at least 31/2 years. To boot he helps steady our ship and scores the goal that gets us a televised cup game.
The very best of luck Jake you fully deserve it.
Bees joins Blackpool on 14:11 - Jan 10 with 4122 viewshuchen_karma

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:02 - Jan 10 by jonahwhereru

To the main point in hand. I love this story. A grafter getting another chance a league level. Works his nuts off, shuts of all the public noise about what a woeful finisher he is, then earns himself a very tidy pay increase for at least 31/2 years. To boot he helps steady our ship and scores the goal that gets us a televised cup game.
The very best of luck Jake you fully deserve it.

Completely agree with this.
However, keep him until the end of the season and bring in 2 or 3 more players including a proven striker we have a genuine chance at the play offs and promotion.
Beesley still gets his move in the summer and gets his pay increase, the Club gets promoted back to League 1, it's worth way more than £300k to the club.
Bees joins Blackpool on 14:18 - Jan 10 with 4084 viewsAtThePeake

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:11 - Jan 10 by huchen_karma

However, keep him until the end of the season and bring in 2 or 3 more players including a proven striker we have a genuine chance at the play offs and promotion.
Beesley still gets his move in the summer and gets his pay increase, the Club gets promoted back to League 1, it's worth way more than £300k to the club.

It's all so simple when you write it out like that isn't it?

Like you pointed out, with Beesley we are 17th in the table. What on earth makes you think keeping him guarantees 'the club gets promoted back to League 1'?

Bring me some more non-league gems please Dale, Beesley turned out alright. Scott Hogan, Craig Dawson and David Perkins weren't bad either.

Tangled up in blue.

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:20 - Jan 10 with 4056 viewsD_Alien

Or... stalling Beesley's ambitions leads to a loss of form and/or he gets injured and it never happens

Things move on quickly; there are no gaurantees

If you've been such an avid follower of Dale, why wait till now to start posting? Unless you've been banned under another name...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:22 - Jan 10 with 4044 viewskel

Oooh look, another wum.
Bees joins Blackpool on 14:28 - Jan 10 with 4009 viewsTomRAFC

Will people change the bloody record? There's more repeats than a Sweetmore playlist.

The club commited to only accepting good fees and investing 100% of them into the transfer budget. Fees which are undisclosed for obvious reasons and have people guessing with about a 200k difference eitherside for each of them.

Why let opportunity get in the way of the priority, a damn good moan. Is this the same fanbase that fought as one to save the club? Could have fooled me.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 3933 viewsBigKindo

Come on spill the beans. Who told you it was £ 300k?
Bees joins Blackpool on 14:39 - Jan 10 with 3895 viewsD_Alien

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:28 - Jan 10 by TomRAFC

Will people change the bloody record? There's more repeats than a Sweetmore playlist.

The club commited to only accepting good fees and investing 100% of them into the transfer budget. Fees which are undisclosed for obvious reasons and have people guessing with about a 200k difference eitherside for each of them.

Why let opportunity get in the way of the priority, a damn good moan. Is this the same fanbase that fought as one to save the club? Could have fooled me.

Tbf, it's only one on here (don't follow other social media)

I'd say the fanbase is pretty united again in assenting to this

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bees joins Blackpool on 14:41 - Jan 10 with 3874 viewsBrierls

Sign.
Develop.
Sell.
Repeat.

That is Dale's business model. It's very well known. That is how we compete despite revenue streams being lower than the majority of clubs at this level. It's worked pretty well in the last 10/15 years, with an extended stay in League One, so well that SCUM want to jump on the band waggon and personally profit from it.

You're sure to hook a few disgruntled fans who don't understand the above, but the majority can see right through your bullshit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024