Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread 10:32 - Mar 20 with 10227 viewsNotLoyal

Huge.

Third party websites are offering tickets for around £180 for this game

Effects of the Russian invasion of Ukraine
Paths A and B were affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which began on 24 February 2022, a month prior to the semi-finals. FIFA suspended Russia on 28 February and announced on 8th March their semi-final opponents Poland received a bye to the Path B final. The Russian Football Union announced they would appeal their suspension to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. The court said “You got a few tings on the buzz man” Their request for a temporary lift of the ban was rejected on 18th March An initial decision by FIFA on 27th February had ruled that Russia had to compete under the name "Football Union of Russia" (RFU) and without its flag or anthem, and play its home matches on neutral ground without spectators. Which is ridiculous because nobody wants these scum bags in their country. By that point, the football associations of the other three teams in the path (Czech Republic, Poland and Sweden) had refused to play any matches against Russia, regardless of location, a stance to which they remained committed following FIFA's initial decision. You see when you kill children irrespective of what went on before you become scum, real proper scum.

In Path A, following a request by the Ukrainian Association of Football on 8th March FIFA postponed the semi-final between Scotland and Ukraine until June 2022, along with the path final. In the interest of preventing further fixture congestion, the other semi-final match between Wales and Austria would go ahead as scheduled in March. As Scotland, Wales and Austria haven’t invaded any other sovereign territory and blown up city’s and towns it is expected one from these three countries will go to the World Cup. Ukraine, due to Russia’s killing fields will be otherwise busy.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57364/world-cup-play-off

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57367/the-world-cup-play

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57371/gareth-bale-injury

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57387/wales-v-austria-la

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57394/wales-are-through-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:35 - Mar 20 with 4270 viewsbuilthjack

Massive

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Mar 20 with 4255 viewsAguycalledJack

Austria have 4 players out apparently. Called up a striker from Bristol city.
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Mar 20 with 4238 viewsKeithHaynes

Large

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Mar 20 with 4178 viewsABERSWAN

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Mar 20 by AguycalledJack

The striker who loves scoring against Welsh teams, Weimann.
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 13:59 - Mar 20 with 4170 viewsunion_jack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Mar 20 by AguycalledJack

Bit like Brum yesterday

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Mar 20 with 4085 viewspencoedjack

I see Bale is not on the bench for Real tonight (which he has been recently) hope he’s not injured.
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Mar 20 with 4043 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Mar 20 by pencoedjack

I see Bale is not on the bench for Real tonight (which he has been recently) hope he’s not injured.

An injured Bale is better than a half injured Bale getting picked when he is not fully fit. Wales cannot afford to pick him or even test him out like they did v Belarus.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Mar 20 with 4030 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

An injured Bale is better than a half injured Bale getting picked when he is not fully fit. Wales cannot afford to pick him or even test him out like they did v Belarus.

Got to agree with this. He’s a huge player for us, by all means have in the extended squad so that the players can benefit from his experience and presence, but unless he’s 100% ready to play then he shouldn’t be in the match day squad. Austria will be a handful, it’s a competitive game and we need the team and reserves to be 100% fit.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:41 - Mar 21 with 3989 viewsangryjack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Mar 20 by majorraglan

Got to agree with this. He’s a huge player for us, by all means have in the extended squad so that the players can benefit from his experience and presence, but unless he’s 100% ready to play then he shouldn’t be in the match day squad. Austria will be a handful, it’s a competitive game and we need the team and reserves to be 100% fit.

I'd rather bale with no legs,than matondo.....
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:55 - Mar 21 with 3981 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57364/world-cup-play-off

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:59 - Mar 21 with 3975 viewsChief

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:41 - Mar 21 by angryjack

Have you seen his recent form?

9 goals in his last 15 games in the Belgian premier league.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:17 - Mar 21 with 3909 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:59 - Mar 21 by Chief

Have you seen his recent form?

9 goals in his last 15 games in the Belgian premier league.

I would prefer him over Sorba.
An on form James, and an on form Rabbi, is there room for both?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:53 - Mar 21 with 3891 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57367/the-world-cup-play

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:57 - Mar 21 with 3862 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:53 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

I’m away for this game

Will be there a match report for me to peruse on my return

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 11:03 - Mar 21 with 3866 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:57 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

I’m away for this game

Will be there a match report for me to peruse on my return

Every day, all week mate. Plus the game.
Non stop.
Cymru Am Byth.

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Mar 21 with 3840 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Mar 20 by ABERSWAN

The striker who loves scoring against Welsh teams, Weimann.

This was my first thought. Always scores against us, often scores against Cardiff, already scored at the CCS this season...

Call me superstitious but if he plays he's going to score, isn't he?
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Mar 21 with 3795 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 11:03 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

Every day, all week mate. Plus the game.
Non stop.
Cymru Am Byth.

I’m on a promise as my yellow card has now been recorded as I was good for the Italy Wales game .
Wifey now joined anti Swans league as it makes us all feel horrid .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Mar 21 with 3682 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

I’m on a promise as my yellow card has now been recorded as I was good for the Italy Wales game .
Wifey now joined anti Swans league as it makes us all feel horrid .

Horrid make me think of 1950 black and white films starring Joyce Grenfell. The first version of St Trinnians perhaps with the legendary Alistair Sims.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 23:23]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 3641 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57371/gareth-bale-injury

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:49 - Mar 21 with 3630 viewsSTID2017

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Mar 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Horrid make me think of 1950 black and white films starring Joyce Grenfell. The first version of St Trinnians perhaps with the legendary Alistair Sims.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 23:23]

Don't go there mate.
You will be awake all night with vivid nightmares

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:40 - Mar 22 with 3552 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 06:41 - Mar 21 by angryjack

What a stupid post.
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 11:19 - Mar 22 with 3536 viewsangryjack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 10:40 - Mar 22 by majorraglan

What a stupid post.

Why is that then
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Mar 22 with 3515 viewsjasper_T

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 11:19 - Mar 22 by angryjack

Why is that then

Having a good season in a good league. Still only 21, he's the same age Dan James was during his breakthrough season with us. A lot of fans have written him off based on his equivalent "flopped at Shrewsbury" period.

A half fit Bale has dragged Wales down in plenty of matches over the last few years. We're not in a position to have to rely on him any more, with DJ, Matondo, Johnson and Wilson all in good form in attacking positions. How Jonny Williams (5 goals in League Two) still makes the squad...
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Mar 22 with 3466 viewsangryjack

Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Mar 22 by jasper_T

Having a good season in a good league. Still only 21, he's the same age Dan James was during his breakthrough season with us. A lot of fans have written him off based on his equivalent "flopped at Shrewsbury" period.

A half fit Bale has dragged Wales down in plenty of matches over the last few years. We're not in a position to have to rely on him any more, with DJ, Matondo, Johnson and Wilson all in good form in attacking positions. How Jonny Williams (5 goals in League Two) still makes the squad...

Maybe..but matondo is just quick offers nothing else,would rather Tom Lawrence myself,Bale I agree is not the player he was but with no legs would ztill prefer him to matondo...complete flop at Stoke and just runs into trouble everytime I have seen him..reallyhopd he proves me wrong....
Wales v Austria : World Cup Matchday Thread on 14:13 - Mar 22 with 3459 viewsjasper_T

Three Swans in the u17s squad (Ben Lloyd, Dan Watts, Seb Dabrowski)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024