Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friends that are Cardiff fans 12:33 - Apr 4 with 5735 viewsAguycalledJack

Does anybody have any? I personally don’t. Does it ever end in arguments?
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 23:02 - Apr 4 with 1470 viewsswan65split

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:57 - Apr 4 by swan65split

I have 2 , one my best mate, no problems at all, we are football fans, though he likes watching Italian /spanish/french football as well.

We have sensible discussions! a bit of banter with the other one, but come on lifes too short.

I do admit to banning my mate coming here if the Swans are on tv.

He arrived tonight to watch the Palace game, I wore my Swans top,,,,,,,he said nowt.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 08:24 - Apr 5 with 1372 viewsherbie

Living in Cardiff since 1988, I obviously know loads and have some good banter with them. Decent lot.
My painter and decorator is the best! Send me to get paint from a shop run by some fanatical Cardiff fans. The tin had “Bluebirds” painted onto it when I picked it up. I made a suitable mark on the side and told the decorator the paint had gone off as it said “best before 1927!”

If we can’t have good banter with them, what are we?

As others have also said the Wales games everyone gets on well together too. I love the Wales games.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 10:57 - Apr 5 with 1325 viewsGixerJack

I work in Cardiff with quite a few of them and it’s always friendly banter.. they were nowhere to be found on Monday.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:18 - Apr 5 with 1291 viewsjacksfullaces

Know and friendly with loads, its the one from Llanelli that seems to have taken the defeat the worst .. still can't get my head around that.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 10:31 - Apr 6 with 1203 viewscontroversial_jack

I worked in Barry for 20 years, and knew loads from that area, Cardiff and the valleys, and every one was decent and down to earth, they didn't buy the bigger than Barcelona and all that nonsense.

It seems to me the biggest arseholes are from the Neath Port Talbot area
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 10:39 - Apr 6 with 1192 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:18 - Apr 5 by jacksfullaces

Know and friendly with loads, its the one from Llanelli that seems to have taken the defeat the worst .. still can't get my head around that.

He’s from Llanelli 🤷🏻😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 11:43 - Apr 6 with 1164 viewsbennytheblue

All notloyals mates are bluebirds too….he is almost one himself really but I guess it would cause issues at the family Christmas if he came out fully out…..
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 13:44]
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 11:52 - Apr 6 with 1146 viewsBuckDancer

I work with a couple - good lads to be honest but get a bit over the top when the derby approaches. One of them left the ground early on Saturday once the goals started flying in!
Login to get fewer ads

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 11:55 - Apr 6 with 1135 viewstrampie

None of my circle of friends are Kaardiff but I know lots of Kaardiff from back in the day and they were fighters, those types would only fight like minded types and not 'civilians'.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:01 - Apr 6 with 1110 viewsBoundy

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 11:55 - Apr 6 by trampie

None of my circle of friends are Kaardiff but I know lots of Kaardiff from back in the day and they were fighters, those types would only fight like minded types and not 'civilians'.

I'm impressed that you're impressed . Perhaps you could write a book ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:03 - Apr 6 with 1107 viewstrampie

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 10:31 - Apr 6 by controversial_jack

I worked in Barry for 20 years, and knew loads from that area, Cardiff and the valleys, and every one was decent and down to earth, they didn't buy the bigger than Barcelona and all that nonsense.

It seems to me the biggest arseholes are from the Neath Port Talbot area

The Barry crew used to go to Ninian Park and chant 'Barry' not 'Kaardiff', it seemed like they were their own 'firm' back then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 13:48 - Apr 6 with 1051 viewsbennytheblue

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 12:03 - Apr 6 by trampie

The Barry crew used to go to Ninian Park and chant 'Barry' not 'Kaardiff', it seemed like they were their own 'firm' back then.

Barry were a bit of a wild bunch back in the 80’s, formidable on their own. Do the crazies you knew still go Trampie?
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:00 - Apr 6 with 1025 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 11:43 - Apr 6 by bennytheblue

All notloyals mates are bluebirds too….he is almost one himself really but I guess it would cause issues at the family Christmas if he came out fully out…..
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 13:44]

He’s currently genning up on your history with that bloke who writes books. 😂

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:05 - Apr 6 with 1008 viewstrampie

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:00 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

What I want Benny to answer is has he ever seen Anus (not sure how his name is spelt) ever do the Ayatollah ?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:58 - Apr 6 with 962 viewstrampie

Crikey I think his name is really Anus (I know his family are not originally from Blighty), and I'm being to wonder if Benny is actually Anus because he is not answering my question and I know it would be a very sensitive subject for Anus due to religion, family etc.
I'm sure Benny will be along to deny things but there again who knows.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:20 - Apr 6 with 944 viewsbennytheblue

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:00 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I do know Annis, he now resides over your way keith. A lot of people like to slate him when they dont know him, when they do, they tend to have a different opinion. You do realise most of his books are just bits written by fans of other clubs yeah? ie not his own views but views of those fans.
Apart from the biography one of course…
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:23 - Apr 6 with 938 viewsbennytheblue

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 15:58 - Apr 6 by trampie

Crikey I think his name is really Anus (I know his family are not originally from Blighty), and I'm being to wonder if Benny is actually Anus because he is not answering my question and I know it would be a very sensitive subject for Anus due to religion, family etc.
I'm sure Benny will be along to deny things but there again who knows.

Christ, what’s the question? Am I Annis? Lol. Nope.
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:25 - Apr 6 with 936 viewstrampie

Oh I seen something on line that led me to believe his name was Anus me bad , I see now from Benny its Annis, which I will use in the future.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:35 - Apr 6 with 909 viewstrampie

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:20 - Apr 6 by bennytheblue

I do know Annis, he now resides over your way keith. A lot of people like to slate him when they dont know him, when they do, they tend to have a different opinion. You do realise most of his books are just bits written by fans of other clubs yeah? ie not his own views but views of those fans.
Apart from the biography one of course…

Why doesn't Annis do the Ayatollah ?

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 17:55 - Apr 6 with 878 viewstrampie

Well well well, Benny back online posts on another thread but does not answer my question which I've asked of him on a few occasions, either he doesn't know, or he doesn't want to answer or he is Annis and doesn't want to answer..... interesting.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 17:59 - Apr 6 with 873 viewsKeithHaynes

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:23 - Apr 6 by bennytheblue

Christ, what’s the question? Am I Annis? Lol. Nope.

I concur.

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:06 - Apr 6 with 859 viewstrampie

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 17:59 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I concur.

It's a Kaardiff trick, I used to answer question after question after question from BB as I had no agenda, he would go further and further away from the thread topic asking me questions trying to trip me up then after 7 or 8 questions perhaps there was a difficult one, so I would ask him a question and he would not answer after me answering 7 or 8 on the bounce he would not answer, it's a Kaardiff thing, that is the way they are.

PS that happened time and time again.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 18:07]

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:00 - Apr 6 with 823 viewsbennytheblue

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 16:35 - Apr 6 by trampie

Why doesn't Annis do the Ayatollah ?

Does anyone? That bollox died a death ions ago
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 820 viewsbennytheblue

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 18:06 - Apr 6 by trampie

It's a Kaardiff trick, I used to answer question after question after question from BB as I had no agenda, he would go further and further away from the thread topic asking me questions trying to trip me up then after 7 or 8 questions perhaps there was a difficult one, so I would ask him a question and he would not answer after me answering 7 or 8 on the bounce he would not answer, it's a Kaardiff thing, that is the way they are.

PS that happened time and time again.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 18:07]

Man, you lost me again Tramp….I ain’t got a clue what you on about. You’ve done me in….I’m out of here whilst I can still function
Friends that are Cardiff fans on 14:23 - Apr 7 with 672 viewsmagicdaps10

Friends that are Cardiff fans on 19:00 - Apr 6 by bennytheblue

Does anyone? That bollox died a death ions ago

It's been incorporated into the seats on the new Upper stand mind Benny.

😬

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024