Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Gray the 02 07:39 - May 29 with 2625 viewsHarbour

Went Friday night cracking gig waiting 2 years as was postponed due to COVID. He did whole White Ladder album with some hits at the start. Finished with David Bowie tribute life on mars oh you pretty things.. Marc Almond came on to do a couple of numbers. Been to a few 02 gigs and they really have improved the sound for such a large venue we were 2/3s back and sound was excellent. Still surprising to see people going in and out during the gig for drinks loo breaks the whole time even though he had a 20 minute break. Not too mention those staying at there phones the whole still a great gig.

David Gray the 02 on 11:25 - May 29 with 2457 viewsstowmarketrange

I went to the O2 to see the Stereophonics a few weeks ago,and it was good to back to a bit of normality.We stood towards the back and the queues for the bars didn’t go down at all.
David Gray the 02 on 21:46 - May 30 with 2177 viewsA40Bosh

By the time I saw the tickets for David Gray for the O2 the ones available were either out of my price range or up the back so I gave it a swerve. Would refer to see someone like David Gray at the Palladium, a bit more up close and personal - love his voice and his stuff.

Saw the Stereophonics at the O2 a couple of year ago, pre-Covid, and really enjoyed it, but saw Madness with Squeeze the week before Christmas 2021 and from where our seats were I thought this place is too big for both these bands for me to enjoy them.

Probably didn't help that I was coming down with Covid that night and tested positive next morning (probably along with half the O2 )

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

David Gray the 02 on 19:18 - May 31 with 2019 viewsfreddieeddie

My fav all time gig was David Gray in some grotty little venue in Brighton. It was before he was famous and as White Ladder album came out. Only about 50-100 max in there. It was so good.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

David Gray the 02 on 20:15 - May 31 with 1993 viewsHarbour

David Gray the 02 on 21:46 - May 30 by A40Bosh

By the time I saw the tickets for David Gray for the O2 the ones available were either out of my price range or up the back so I gave it a swerve. Would refer to see someone like David Gray at the Palladium, a bit more up close and personal - love his voice and his stuff.

Saw the Stereophonics at the O2 a couple of year ago, pre-Covid, and really enjoyed it, but saw Madness with Squeeze the week before Christmas 2021 and from where our seats were I thought this place is too big for both these bands for me to enjoy them.

Probably didn't help that I was coming down with Covid that night and tested positive next morning (probably along with half the O2 )

Yes his voice is superb he really delivered at the 02 a massive arena but sound was pretty good. Second time I have seen him last time quite a few years ago at another big venue Earls Court and he was good there too. I normally prefer smaller venues Hammersmith Odeon Shephards Bush Empire Jazz Cafe.
David Gray the 02 on 05:33 - Jun 1 with 1864 viewsSK_hoops

David Gray the 02 on 20:15 - May 31 by Harbour

Yes his voice is superb he really delivered at the 02 a massive arena but sound was pretty good. Second time I have seen him last time quite a few years ago at another big venue Earls Court and he was good there too. I normally prefer smaller venues Hammersmith Odeon Shephards Bush Empire Jazz Cafe.

I prefer smaller gigs too, but saw new order at the 02 recently and had a great time.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024