Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racism to be eradicated in Wales 18:48 - Jun 7 with 8205 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford and the Senedd have decided to eradicated racism in Wales by 2030, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:07 - Jun 8 with 1564 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:02 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

It sounds good though doesn't it

Yeah we’d all love to see racism eradicated but it’s entirely unrealistic. Just like they’ll never eradicate theft or murder. There’ll always be seriously nasty people out there.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:11 - Jun 8 with 1540 viewsonehunglow

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:07 - Jun 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yeah we’d all love to see racism eradicated but it’s entirely unrealistic. Just like they’ll never eradicate theft or murder. There’ll always be seriously nasty people out there.

People will always have their inner thoughts .

What I despise however is people like Drakeford living and working in a land which is still overwhelmingly white pontificating about racism. Cardiff aint Bradford

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:44 - Jun 8 with 1523 viewsBoundy

Sound bites that's all it is , the fool will only convince himself and his acolytes that they're actually doing something which in fact can never be achieved , and to think we're paying him £148,575k a year for the pleasure of his leadership

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:55 - Jun 8 with 1506 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 09:25 - Jun 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Has he defined exactly what he will do and how he will measure success?

Not sure how it'll be measured (that's me and him ) but here lots of words to enjoy whilst having tea served to you by your very own char wallah ( I blame the British army )

https://gov.wales/ministers-outline-aims-wales-become-anti-racist-nation

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 13:28 - Jun 8 with 1465 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 11:55 - Jun 8 by Boundy

Not sure how it'll be measured (that's me and him ) but here lots of words to enjoy whilst having tea served to you by your very own char wallah ( I blame the British army )

https://gov.wales/ministers-outline-aims-wales-become-anti-racist-nation

Just off to see my boss, if Drakeford can earn £150K and manage without any meaningful performance measures then so can I.

PS Where there are universal measures in areas such as health and education he's worse than Johnson. That takes some doing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 13:31 - Jun 8 with 1464 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:10 - Jun 7 by Boundy

Well I did post a while back the direction Wales is heading , we are becoming an experiment in social engineering . no smacking children, sex education from the age of 3, a decision taken after a 30 minute "debate (only its not called that anymore, its now :The Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) Code which makes no reference to “boys”, “girls”, “straight” or “heterosexual”.) We have good agricultural land being bought up by NRW in the name of climate change but really a tax dodging scheme. But hi ho Prof Drakers & his bunch of incompetent leftie wokes are doing us proud because we do things differently in Wales , indeed we do
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/drakeford-adds-to-labour-s-trans-troubles

Fair play, you’re far more paranoid than I gave you credit for . What next, is Drakers banning Christmas in favour of winterval?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 14:35 - Jun 8 with 1429 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 13:31 - Jun 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play, you’re far more paranoid than I gave you credit for . What next, is Drakers banning Christmas in favour of winterval?

O dear the dummy's spoken ., then again it would make more sense than you . By the way hows Putin's bully boys doing .

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:01 - Jun 8 with 1408 viewsBoundy

Whats the matter Jim , you don't like your heroes Drakeford & co being exposed as the frauds they are ? .

Login to get fewer ads

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 16:32 - Jun 8 with 1386 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 13:31 - Jun 8 by Brynmill_Jack

"is Drakers banning Christmas in favour of winterval?"

Nothing that idiot does would come as a surprise.

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 16:41 - Jun 8 with 1377 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 09:41 - Jun 8 by CountyJim

That isn't racism

Depends on your definition of racism.
You are only free of racism if EVERYONE is treated equally.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:27 - Jun 8 with 1357 viewsCountyJim

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 16:41 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Depends on your definition of racism.
You are only free of racism if EVERYONE is treated equally.

I see your point but it's tribalism Swansea and kardiff don't get on but it's not racist
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:29 - Jun 8 with 1356 viewsCountyJim

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:01 - Jun 8 by Boundy

Whats the matter Jim , you don't like your heroes Drakeford & co being exposed as the frauds they are ? .

Are you talking MD son sorry genuine question

If it is it's not his fault the way his lad has turned out is it .

I'm pretty sure Hitler's mum and dad where nice people but no one blames them
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:55 - Jun 9 with 1273 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:29 - Jun 8 by CountyJim

Are you talking MD son sorry genuine question

If it is it's not his fault the way his lad has turned out is it .

I'm pretty sure Hitler's mum and dad where nice people but no one blames them

Sorry Jim but at no time have I mentioned Drakefords son , my issue is the way this country is n being misled under his leadership

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 1242 viewsLorax

Actually, no. It sounds ridiculous. How do you eradicate many centuries of earned behaviour in less than a decade? How do you guarantee it can be done? Will they be screening visitors and immigrants to make sure none have racist views?

I have nothing against stating that Wales is on a continuous journey which is fighting against racism and that journey will be long and hard but to say 8 years? They can't get a road improvement done on time and they expect to beat racism on time?
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 12:14 - Jun 9 with 1220 viewspencoedjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 06:33 - Jun 8 by Dr_Winston

Always entertaining when Kilks feels the need to list Johnson's failures because Drakers has absolutely no achievements.

Shame his rapist son didn't have the same moral values as those listed by the the village idiot.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 13:05 - Jun 9 with 1201 viewsunion_jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 12:14 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

Shame his rapist son didn't have the same moral values as those listed by the the village idiot.

I’m no fan of Drakeford but I believe his son was adopted.

Depends now on how much store you place on nature or nurture.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 14:23 - Jun 9 with 1171 viewsKilkennyjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:05 - Jun 8 by CountyJim

Well done Mark at least you have the balls to have a go the racist in number 10 will come up with more bluster and lies

Exactly Jim.

Beware of the Risen People

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:48 - Jun 9 with 1155 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 14:23 - Jun 9 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly Jim.

I think he said Drakeford was going to eradicate racism in Wales not the the EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:51 - Jun 9 with 1154 viewsBoundy

Again the rabid nats fail to address the topic being discussed .

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:55 - Jun 9 with 1153 viewsbritferry

and they want more AM's... I'd rather have a vote on whether we should abolish the Cardiff Cash Cow

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:40 - Jun 9 with 1112 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:55 - Jun 9 by britferry

and they want more AM's... I'd rather have a vote on whether we should abolish the Cardiff Cash Cow

There's no chance Drakeford and his clowns will give the Welsh people a vote to abolish the Senedd, they know it would mean the end of the feeding trough.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 18:39]

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 18:53 - Jun 9 with 1076 viewsWhiterockin

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:40 - Jun 9 by Flashberryjack

There's no chance Drakeford and his clowns will give the Welsh people a vote to abolish the Senedd, they know it would mean the end of the feeding trough.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 18:39]

It's an old saying but perfect in this context. It would be like turkeys voting for Christmas, never going to happen.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:34 - Jun 9 with 1048 viewsBoundy

First Minister Mark Drakeford said: "The case for Senedd reform has been made. We now need to get on with the hard work to create a modern Senedd, which reflects the Wales we live in today. A Parliament that truly works for Wales. The joint position statement we are publishing today will help support the important work of the cross-party Special Purpose Committee to move Senedd reform forwards.”

Adam Price, leader of Plaid Cymru, said: "These reforms will lay the foundations for a stronger Welsh democracy and a fairer, more representative Senedd that will look entirely different to the outdated political system at Westminster. A stronger, more diverse, more representative Senedd will have a greater capacity to perform its primary purpose of making a positive difference to the lives of the people of Wales".

Welsh Conservative leader, Andrew RT Davies MS, said: "Wales does not need more politicians in Cardiff Bay — we need more teachers, doctors, dentists, and nurses. With residents across the country facing cost-of-living pressures, the last thing they need is to be footing the bill — expected to be more than £75 million over five years at least — for Labour and Plaid’s pet project.

"Ministers should be spending that money on tackling the big issues facing Wales, not wasting time and cash looking at upping the number of Senedd members. Now is the time to fix our broken NHS, get the economy fired up, and boost our education system, but sadly Labour and Plaid have got their priorities completely skewed.

"Whilst we have consistently objected to more politicians, we recognise Labour and Plaid have enough votes to push ahead and that’s why we have engaged constructively with the Senedd Reform Committee — but sadly it appears both parties have completely undermined the committee’s work with today’s announcement."

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 20:37 - Jun 9 with 1017 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:34 - Jun 9 by Boundy

First Minister Mark Drakeford said: "The case for Senedd reform has been made. We now need to get on with the hard work to create a modern Senedd, which reflects the Wales we live in today. A Parliament that truly works for Wales. The joint position statement we are publishing today will help support the important work of the cross-party Special Purpose Committee to move Senedd reform forwards.”

Adam Price, leader of Plaid Cymru, said: "These reforms will lay the foundations for a stronger Welsh democracy and a fairer, more representative Senedd that will look entirely different to the outdated political system at Westminster. A stronger, more diverse, more representative Senedd will have a greater capacity to perform its primary purpose of making a positive difference to the lives of the people of Wales".

Welsh Conservative leader, Andrew RT Davies MS, said: "Wales does not need more politicians in Cardiff Bay — we need more teachers, doctors, dentists, and nurses. With residents across the country facing cost-of-living pressures, the last thing they need is to be footing the bill — expected to be more than £75 million over five years at least — for Labour and Plaid’s pet project.

"Ministers should be spending that money on tackling the big issues facing Wales, not wasting time and cash looking at upping the number of Senedd members. Now is the time to fix our broken NHS, get the economy fired up, and boost our education system, but sadly Labour and Plaid have got their priorities completely skewed.

"Whilst we have consistently objected to more politicians, we recognise Labour and Plaid have enough votes to push ahead and that’s why we have engaged constructively with the Senedd Reform Committee — but sadly it appears both parties have completely undermined the committee’s work with today’s announcement."

Drakeford is a mini dictator, so he does what dictators do.

"We do things differently Wales"

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:01 - Jun 9 with 1000 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Flash upset at the prospect of racism being “eradicated in wales”. Poor Dan could move to the Ukraine where it’s acceptable in many places

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024