Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News 15:05 - Jul 3 with 1407 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57969/four-friendlies-ah

Foreeee, click above.
Four followers, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 16:13 - Jul 3 with 1300 viewsHubert

Colchester (h) on Tuesday too, I think, based on the Gaffer's Haverfordwest post match interview
Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 16:42 - Jul 3 with 1275 viewsNotLoyal

Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 16:13 - Jul 3 by Hubert

Colchester (h) on Tuesday too, I think, based on the Gaffer's Haverfordwest post match interview

Russell is definitely putting them through it that will be five friendlies before Rotherham.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 19:32 - Jul 3 with 1164 viewsglanmORJa_k

Any of our exile fans tried getting tickets for the Charlton match, as I have tried but no drop down menu is available to select Adult, OAP, or Kids tickets. Thanks
Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 07:05 - Jul 4 with 1009 viewsKeithHaynes

Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 19:32 - Jul 3 by glanmORJa_k

Any of our exile fans tried getting tickets for the Charlton match, as I have tried but no drop down menu is available to select Adult, OAP, or Kids tickets. Thanks

Apparently you need to select your ticket preferences then the site allocates you tickets which you can then select what you want.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Four friendlies ahead for Swansea City : Ticket News on 09:00 - Jul 4 with 965 viewshobo

Managed to get my ticket last week without issue (adult)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024