Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league footballer arrested for rape 22:09 - Jul 4 with 6876 viewsKeithHaynes

An unnamed Premier League footballer has been arrested on suspicion of rape.

A man aged 29 was taken into custody in the early hours of Monday morning following a complaint about an incident in June of this year.

The player was arrested at an address in Barnet, north London, and police are continuing their enquiries into the alleged attack.

A Met Police statement read: “On 4 July, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police. It was reported the alleged rape happened in June 2022.

“On 4 July, a 29-year-old man was arrested at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody where he remains. Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.”

The player, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is described as a full international.

His club are reportedly aware of the player being questioned but declined to comment when contacted by the Telegraph.

There is uncertainty over whether he will be available to take part in his club’s pre-season schedule ahead of the new season starting in August.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:19 - Jul 4 with 6836 viewsbuilthjack

Spurs player if reports are right

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:23 - Jul 4 with 6809 viewsraynor94

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:19 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Might be wrong but think it's an Arsenal player, everything seems to match

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Premier league footballer arrested for rape (n/t) on 22:29 - Jul 4 with 6786 viewsWhiterockin

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:19 - Jul 4 by builthjack

[Post edited 4 Jul 2022 22:33]
Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:47 - Jul 4 with 6716 viewsKeithHaynes

Well he doesn’t play for Barnet that’s for sure.

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:56 - Jul 4 with 6697 viewsbuilthjack

I hope it's not who some say it is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 06:16 - Jul 5 with 6300 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve been overly cautious and deleted any mention of any ones names. Probably OTT but I doesn’t take much for something to be quoted from this forum on a different site and linking back. These players lawyers will sue if there’s anything obviously linking them. Don’t want anyone to get into trouble
Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 10:09 - Jul 5 with 5920 viewsSarge

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 22:56 - Jul 4 by builthjack

I hope it's not who some say it is.

It's not don't worry, he's on holiday in Italy.
Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 10:58 - Jul 5 with 5818 viewsjasper_T

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 06:16 - Jul 5 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve been overly cautious and deleted any mention of any ones names. Probably OTT but I doesn’t take much for something to be quoted from this forum on a different site and linking back. These players lawyers will sue if there’s anything obviously linking them. Don’t want anyone to get into trouble

That's stupid. "It's not Ben Davies, he's in Italy" isn't going to get anyone sued. He deliberately posted on Instagram where he is to nip any nasty rumours in the bud.

Heavy-handed moderation is very frustrating.
Login to get fewer ads

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 11:56 - Jul 5 with 5664 viewsReslovenSwan1

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 10:58 - Jul 5 by jasper_T

That's stupid. "It's not Ben Davies, he's in Italy" isn't going to get anyone sued. He deliberately posted on Instagram where he is to nip any nasty rumours in the bud.

This about a legal case which is serious. People have been allegedly harmed with life changing aspects theoretically. Football forums are trivial mostly nonsense albeit good fun. Speculation about innocent people is unfair and causes concern to family members and friends. It not just about being sued.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 12:00 - Jul 5 with 5652 viewsSirjohnalot

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 10:58 - Jul 5 by jasper_T

I'm just trying to look after everyone on here and protect the site. Its easy for people's messages to be shared publicly and they can find themselves in a lot of trouble. Prefer to be heavy handed than people to be written to by solicitors.
Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 16:49 - Jul 5 with 5127 viewstheloneranger

While he was in custody, this Premier League footballer was further arrested on suspicion of two incidents of rape, that were alleged to have been committed in April and June of 2021 against a different woman in her 20s

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 17:43 - Jul 5 with 4925 viewsbuilthjack

It seems that he was on holiday with the woman.

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 20:32 - Jul 5 with 4493 viewsKeithHaynes

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 17:43 - Jul 5 by builthjack

It seems that he was on holiday with the woman.

In Spain apparently.

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:17 - Jul 6 with 3876 viewsCatullus

The problem wth mentioning names, even to rule them out, is that it narrows down the list of players who may be involved. it ultimately leads to a few suspects and the rumours start. It doesn't take much for an internet rumour to go nuclear either.

Best avoid mentioning anyone until we know for sure. Once it's out in the public domain it's different.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a rush of gold diggers to be honest. EPL player = money.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:33 - Jul 6 with 3864 viewsraynor94

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:17 - Jul 6 by Catullus

The problem wth mentioning names, even to rule them out, is that it narrows down the list of players who may be involved. it ultimately leads to a few suspects and the rumours start. It doesn't take much for an internet rumour to go nuclear either.

Best avoid mentioning anyone until we know for sure. Once it's out in the public domain it's different.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a rush of gold diggers to be honest. EPL player = money.

Well, I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to work this one out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:40 - Jul 6 with 3847 viewsCatullus

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:33 - Jul 6 by raynor94

Well, I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to work this one out

I haven't bothered even looking. To be honest it's not going to affect me in any way and I don't really care. I care more that nobody posts anything dumb on here to land themselves and keith in bother.

Once it's public then the glves are off, until then...

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 09:49 - Jul 6 with 3823 viewsonehunglow

Sherlock was a fantasy figure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 13:06 - Jul 6 with 3635 viewsReslovenSwan1

International footballers 29 years old north London is a finite number. About 10 candidates and one are two can be ruled out entirely o the basis of their character perhaps.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Premier league footballer arrested for rape on 07:38 - Jul 14 with 2773 viewsWhiterockin

Bit of an update on this. Not charged and not suspended.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62158150
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024