Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY 00:13 - Aug 22 with 17597 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58350/middlesbrough-away
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58363/an-energised-swans
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58370/indignant-martin-s

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:58 - Aug 22 with 6313 viewsonehunglow

Next up,the Smoggies then.

Another s hole innit.

Great people up there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:16 - Aug 22 with 6278 viewsbuilthjack

An expensive one. £43 for the coach.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:23 - Aug 22 with 6211 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:16 - Aug 22 by builthjack

An expensive one. £43 for the coach.

Over £75 before a beer and grub.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:50 - Aug 23 with 6024 viewspencoedjack

Glad I am going out for a friends birthday Saturday, meal booked at 2pm.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:33 - Aug 23 with 5973 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:50 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Glad I am going out for a friends birthday Saturday, meal booked at 2pm.

Can we come

We will bring our own drink

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:40 - Aug 23 with 5930 viewsSTID2017

I will be otherwise engaged exploring the delights of our capital city ( London not Cardiff) so sadly will miss seeing the game in another country.

Hats off to Red Lion crowd and all the others making the long trek.
I hope you are rewarded with a win

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 5881 viewsbuilthjack

0 - 2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:41 - Aug 23 with 5816 viewsFlashberryjack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:25 - Aug 23 by builthjack

0 - 2

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 5771 viewsbuilthjack

For that, I just put a fiver on at 22/1.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:06 - Aug 24 with 5572 viewsFlashberryjack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 22:32 - Aug 23 by builthjack

For that, I just put a fiver on at 22/1.

I sincerely hope you win the bet.

Hello

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 10:41 - Aug 26 with 4996 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58363/an-energised-swans

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:26 - Aug 26 with 4884 viewsKGriz16

I'm usually optimistic about the Swans, and I am a Martin supporter, but I do think a f*cking thumping is coming our way on the weekend.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:35 - Aug 26 with 4879 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:26 - Aug 26 by KGriz16

I'm usually optimistic about the Swans, and I am a Martin supporter, but I do think a f*cking thumping is coming our way on the weekend.

then what?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 17:12 - Aug 26 with 4819 viewsFlashberryjack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:35 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

then what?

We wait until we're in League one, then sack him.

Hello

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 17:16 - Aug 26 with 4811 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 17:12 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

Well,if that's the case ,it will be what we deserve.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 19:37 - Aug 26 with 4731 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 17:12 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

Nah, League two mate.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 21:04 - Aug 26 with 4668 viewsFlashberryjack

I've an awful feeling that the next few seasons may not be the worst in our history, but will be a very traumatic period, and not in a good way.

Hello

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 03:49 - Aug 27 with 4536 viewsSwans9

Well done all the fans that have travelled. Long long way I went last year least weather will be a little bit warmer this time. Surely it's time for Piroe to score.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 10:23 - Aug 27 with 4426 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58370/indignant-martin-s

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 10:29 - Aug 27 with 4413 viewsFireboy2

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 03:49 - Aug 27 by Swans9

Well done all the fans that have travelled. Long long way I went last year least weather will be a little bit warmer this time. Surely it's time for Piroe to score.

I was going to go but I'm embarrassed to say that the last 2 games coupled with me working long shifts and having little time off has put me off going.

I'm going to spend the day with the family and later on having a few drinks with mates, you watch them put in a great performance and get three points.

Can't see it though.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 11:40 - Aug 27 with 4381 viewsSTID2017

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 10:29 - Aug 27 by Fireboy2

I was going to go but I'm embarrassed to say that the last 2 games coupled with me working long shifts and having little time off has put me off going.

I'm going to spend the day with the family and later on having a few drinks with mates, you watch them put in a great performance and get three points.

Can't see it though.

Plastic
Don't blame you though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 13:32 - Aug 27 with 4330 viewsBadlands

Been there for long periods before and some us turned out to support the Swans in those days.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 13:40 - Aug 27 with 4314 viewsjojaca

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 13:32 - Aug 27 by Badlands

Been there for long periods before and some us turned out to support the Swans in those days.

Not much enthusiasm for me today, still no new right wing back. Just another impotent attacking performance.

Even when you know, you never know?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 4284 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough: Liam Roberts, Isaiah Jones, Ryan Giles, Alex Mowatt, Matt Clarke, Riley McGree, Jonny Howson (captain), Paddy McNair, Duncan Watmore, Matt Crooks, Darragh Lenihan.

Substitutes: Luke Daniels, Dael Fry, Rodrigo Muniz, Tommy Smith, Anfernee Dijksteel, Marcus Forss, Marc Bola.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cameron Congreve, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Joel Piroe, Olivier Ntcham, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Harry Darling, Liam Cullen, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Josh Thomas.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED FRIDAY on 14:03 - Aug 27 with 4282 viewsKeithHaynes

Darling benched

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024