Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some pretty dire comments thrown at Mick Beale by this forum !!! 18:50 - Oct 20 with 6265 viewsnumptydumpty

We are all QPR supporters on this forum, I hope !!

But seriously some of the nasty slurs thrown Beale's way by many on here was nothing short of disgraceful.

Many will say I am entitled to my opinion but some people really need take a look at themselves.

Mick Beale has in his short tenure exceeded all expectations by a long long way.

We had the makings of a decent squad and almost all of his transfers and loan deals , given the money outplayed, the potential sell on fees, his excellent use of the new five substitute rule, and the emphasis on entertainment and allied with all that, despite being one of the clubs having one of the smaller budgets in the league, that is nothing short of OUTSTANDING that currently at times playing EXHILARATING football, we are TOP !!

Even disappointed to see posters on here such as BrianMccarthy that I personally have respected, even such posters as Brian, incredibly critical of Beale and even when he has said he staying many have said he simply should not have spoken to Wolves.

His interviews last night he was naturally uncomfortable.

He knows he has great potential and for me, himself giving the DECENCY to speak to Wolves, shows class. Why ?? He more than likely had zero intention of joining them but him not speaking to Wolves, he had to do this, even for his own future career away from us as the football industry and opportunities are limited and personally I feel he has a BIG career ahead.

All his interviews show class, well thought out and decency throughout.

Its a massive plus for Beale to already have interest from the Premier league.

All his career he has progressed magnificently. His knowledge of what maybe possible for him at some point, I got no issues him chatting to more successful clubs than ourselves, understandable.

And despite this massive issue, he remained totally focused on the job in hand. Last nights performance, particularly the first half was outstanding and done without our star player as well.

And yet this forum was full of vitriol and venom both Beales way and also Les and Lee by some.

Just recalling how much vitriol Les got when he was shortlisted and approached to work for the FA. He spoke to them also and some said like with Mick's dialogue with Wolves, it left a nasty taste in their mouth.

As Beale said the interest in himself, our players, and members of our hierarchy is evidence we are completely doing things totally in the correct way.

Like it or not, this club is our hobby, but this game is other peoples livelihoods and felt great majority on here and am sure on all forms of social media behaviour was incredibly poor and disrespectful.

People calling out Beale for disrespecting the fanbase here by chatting to Wolves.

Think we all know, Mick is the better man.

Am delighted he is here and its like with Eze, in future years we will be grateful Mick chose our club for his first management role.

Destined for big things is Mick.

Total respect to all involved is the way.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 18:53]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Some pretty dire comments thrown at Mick Beale by this forum !!! on 07:27 - Oct 22 with 513 viewsSakura

Some pretty dire comments thrown at Mick Beale by this forum !!! on 23:48 - Oct 20 by numptydumpty

What I was saying is exactly summed up with what you just said here.

You effectively just said you don't trust him.

My point being what he has achieved until now has been incredible.

The performance last night 100 percent down to Beale but just saying like others all that totally overlooked by many because of a few misplaced words in one interview!!!

I was critical of him and my reason for being critical of him you haven't addressed here.

It was also given by Beale himself as the reason he stayed “integrity”. Rather than nipping it in the bud he said stuff like, "I had an honest conversation with Les" if he is approached

Beale said himself: "I’ve asked others to be all-in. So I can’t be the first to run away from the ship, from QPR project”- He should have said this in his first interview on the topic and not the day after Cardiff game

Beale looked like he wasn't going to maintain his integrity. But he has now as he realised he was risking losing it

As NorthernR put it in his match preview, "how do you look Kenneth Paal in the eye and tell him what to do when you’ve brought the kid over here from Holland, leaving his pregnant mrs behind, just to walk out on him after 14 games?"

Same for Iroegbunam and Clarke-Salter in particular. If he was to get them in on an understanding to help further their career at a crucial time then use their good performances to jump ship at the first opportunity 2 months later then he wouldn't have any integrity

But Beale after letting the rumour run for a bit and considering it, he made the right choice all round and stayed
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 7:28]
Some pretty dire comments thrown at Mick Beale by this forum !!! on 10:31 - Oct 22 with 377 viewsPinnerPaul

Some pretty dire comments thrown at Mick Beale by this forum !!! on 17:05 - Oct 21 by Northernr

Again, I'm really sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but... come on now.

Even if you believe there wasn't a discussion between various reps before (and there definitely was, I'm sorry there just was), what did they want to talk to him about on Thursday? The state of the rail network?

Again, I'm glad he's staying, but some of the naivety and wishful thinking is amazing.

The actual offer perhaps?

IF we take your scenario has read and him/agent had discussions - are you saying the contract was there all ready to sign, EVERYTHING agreed, all is dotted all ts crossed Weds morning?

Don't usually disagree with much of what you write, but seems a bit over pessimistic/over analysing going on here.

Can't we just enjoy the fact as (Benny, I think) said above?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024