Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Communication 19:57 - Dec 30 with 4951 viewsWirralDale

Hi all, as I'm new to the forum (although I read the posts) I wanted to second what another poster mentioned recently.

I have a few ideas about fund raising, though some may have been considered previously and discounted for whatever reason..

I tried to email the Trust twice the other day, but the messages couldn't be delivered and were bounced back. How can we get our ideas across if we're not heard? I could use snail mail I suppose.

I don't make it to many home games anymore, but I do watch on iFollow , despite it being a frustrating experience more often than not!
Communication on 20:11 - Dec 30 with 3799 viewsfourfourtwo

Hi Alex.

Noticed you’d been busy on Twitter earlier, no surprise your fat, weasel face has now reappeared here now following the earlier news.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 20:37]
Communication on 20:15 - Dec 30 with 3785 viewsWirralDale

Communication on 20:11 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

Hi Alex.

Noticed you’d been busy on Twitter earlier, no surprise your fat, weasel face has now reappeared here now following the earlier news.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 20:37]

Hi,
I'm not Alex, I don't use Twitter either! Do you know someone else from Wirral area?
Communication on 20:23 - Dec 30 with 3761 viewsjudd

Quarter pounder meal, no cheese, tea please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Communication on 20:30 - Dec 30 with 3744 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

No wonder we are where we are as a club, when ignorant morons like fourfourtwo greet new posters with messages like that.
I suggest it, fourfourtwo, apologises. I was taught to treat the fairer sex with respect, it should too.
Communication on 20:34 - Dec 30 with 3711 viewsWirralDale

Communication on 20:30 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

No wonder we are where we are as a club, when ignorant morons like fourfourtwo greet new posters with messages like that.
I suggest it, fourfourtwo, apologises. I was taught to treat the fairer sex with respect, it should too.

Thanks RMB, see you soon.

Just twigged - they think I'm that Alexander Jarvis bloke :)
Communication on 20:37 - Dec 30 with 3681 viewsjudd

Communication on 20:34 - Dec 30 by WirralDale

DM me your email address and I will get it to the Trust

Poll: What is it to be then?

Communication on 20:37 - Dec 30 with 3680 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 20:30 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

Are you having a laugh? It’s blatantly obvious who this is you pillock.
Communication on 20:42 - Dec 30 with 3655 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 20:37 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

Are you having a laugh? It’s blatantly obvious who this is you pillock.

You are the pillock whoever you are. I've known the poster for quite a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Communication on 20:50 - Dec 30 with 3611 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 20:34 - Dec 30 by WirralDale

If manure were brains some could fertilize the whole country.
Communication on 21:01 - Dec 30 with 3554 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 20:42 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

You are the pillock whoever you are. I've known the poster for quite a while.

Well I’ll tell you something Einstein. That is some coincidence that Alexander Jarvis, of The Wirral, is back all over Twitter this evening lording it over us, just as a “new poster” who also happens to be from The Wirral makes their first post, sticking a dig in at the trust.

There’s the post if you would like to have a read through.

Thanks for your insults, much appreciated.
Communication on 21:09 - Dec 30 with 3505 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 21:01 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

Well I’ll tell you something Einstein. That is some coincidence that Alexander Jarvis, of The Wirral, is back all over Twitter this evening lording it over us, just as a “new poster” who also happens to be from The Wirral makes their first post, sticking a dig in at the trust.

You're most welcome but the one about Manure can't have been aimed at you, cos you wouldn't be able to cover a flagstone never mind a country.
Unless you are as thick as you seem, coincidences happen, but you may be unaware the Wirral is a large expanse quite densely populated, like yourself.
Communication on 21:15 - Dec 30 with 3456 viewsRAFCBLUE

Communication on 21:01 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

I'm personally relieved to hear Jarvo might actually be alive and well since his last foray into the world of buying Rochdale shares didn't end too well for anyone he came into contact with including those who were sold to at well over the odds and lost money.

First, Jarvo single-handedly outed Andy Curran's role in a self declared "hostile" takeover.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

Followed by which the EFL then banned 4 individuals from football - Andrew Curran, Darrel Rose, Faical Safouane and David Bottomley.

TBF as a high rolling, highfalutin international football financier if someone special was going to bring down Bottomley, it was Captain Sabotage.

If anyone could Jarvo could.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Communication on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 3407 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 21:09 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

You're most welcome but the one about Manure can't have been aimed at you, cos you wouldn't be able to cover a flagstone never mind a country.
Unless you are as thick as you seem, coincidences happen, but you may be unaware the Wirral is a large expanse quite densely populated, like yourself.

Very strange that you are more interested in insulting genuine fans attempting to call out the shysters who are doing their best to further damage the reputation of the club all over social media.

Strange man.
Communication on 21:26 - Dec 30 with 3388 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 21:15 - Dec 30 by RAFCBLUE

I'm personally relieved to hear Jarvo might actually be alive and well since his last foray into the world of buying Rochdale shares didn't end too well for anyone he came into contact with including those who were sold to at well over the odds and lost money.

First, Jarvo single-handedly outed Andy Curran's role in a self declared "hostile" takeover.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

Followed by which the EFL then banned 4 individuals from football - Andrew Curran, Darrel Rose, Faical Safouane and David Bottomley.

TBF as a high rolling, highfalutin international football financier if someone special was going to bring down Bottomley, it was Captain Sabotage.

If anyone could Jarvo could.

If we're are going TBF, then people should stop hijacking genuine posts.
Even when someone has said the poster is genuine it carries on.
New posters, people, new ideas and different perspectives will never be heard, when certain people keep looking back instead of forward. The past cannot help this club. What is done is done.

As for the insults, people in glass houses ....
Communication on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 3360 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 21:26 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

If we're are going TBF, then people should stop hijacking genuine posts.
Even when someone has said the poster is genuine it carries on.
New posters, people, new ideas and different perspectives will never be heard, when certain people keep looking back instead of forward. The past cannot help this club. What is done is done.

As for the insults, people in glass houses ....

Like I said before you got on your high horse.

It’s extremely strange that the very same evening Jarvis is back on Twitter taking aim, we end up with a new poster who also just so happens to be from the very same area as Jarvis, an area that has absolutely no connection to our town.

Some coincidence.
Communication on 21:34 - Dec 30 with 3341 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 21:23 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

Very strange that you are more interested in insulting genuine fans attempting to call out the shysters who are doing their best to further damage the reputation of the club all over social media.

Strange man.

You are genuine?
You began with the insults and carried on AFTER you were told the poster was genuine.
I don't think there is any damage to the reputation of the club by saying an email was bounced back by the Trust.
You obviously can't see it, but you have done more damage to the club today than anyone. If that makes me strange then call me strange.
Communication on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 3327 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 21:34 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

You are genuine?
You began with the insults and carried on AFTER you were told the poster was genuine.
I don't think there is any damage to the reputation of the club by saying an email was bounced back by the Trust.
You obviously can't see it, but you have done more damage to the club today than anyone. If that makes me strange then call me strange.

What on earth are you talking about?

The damage to the club is being done on Twitter, I have pasted the link to the damaging tweets above.

You like to reference my intelligence, are you not capable of clicking the link?

I’m not one to believe in coincidences. Some tweets are criticism of the trust, then this poster immediately references a problem with the trust.

Apologies for being so stupid.
Communication on 21:46 - Dec 30 with 3287 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 21:37 - Dec 30 by fourfourtwo

What on earth are you talking about?

The damage to the club is being done on Twitter, I have pasted the link to the damaging tweets above.

You like to reference my intelligence, are you not capable of clicking the link?

I’m not one to believe in coincidences. Some tweets are criticism of the trust, then this poster immediately references a problem with the trust.

Apologies for being so stupid.

Apology accepted. This isn't Twitter btw.
But you may want to apologise to my sister too, who is one of many Dale fans living on the Wirral. So before you decide which areas have no link whatsoever to Rochdale, you should consider that perhaps you don't know for sure and keep an open mind.
Communication on 21:56 - Dec 30 with 3253 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 21:46 - Dec 30 by RooleyMoorBlue

Apology accepted. This isn't Twitter btw.
But you may want to apologise to my sister too, who is one of many Dale fans living on the Wirral. So before you decide which areas have no link whatsoever to Rochdale, you should consider that perhaps you don't know for sure and keep an open mind.

What I said was aimed at Alexander Jarvis, not your sister.

Now is not the time for open minds. We must be hyper-vigilant.
Communication on 23:42 - Dec 30 with 3054 viewsSandyman

This did the rounds a while back. A memory of a failed football chancer whose weak reputation and self-aggrandisement was ruined by vigilant Dale fans (and fans of other clubs) as part of the effort to prevent a destructive, hostile and unwanted takeover by leeches. Wonder what he's failing at now? Does he still live with mummy and daddy on the Wirral?

[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 23:45]
Communication on 08:41 - Dec 31 with 2819 viewsJames1980

If its not contrary to GDPR could admin let us know if this new poster is at least not Master Jarvis as far as they can ascertain?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Communication on 09:00 - Dec 31 with 2795 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Communication on 08:41 - Dec 31 by James1980

If its not contrary to GDPR could admin let us know if this new poster is at least not Master Jarvis as far as they can ascertain?

I have already confirmed that the new poster is not Jarvis.
If you cannot take the word of a fellow Dale fan then that is your problem. Unfortunately the actions of an alleged genuine fan has probably put paid to someone giving the Trust a new perspective on fund raising and put them off posting in future. I know for a fact the poster was also considering investing in shares too, something else that probably now won't happen.
Communication on 09:17 - Dec 31 with 2768 viewsJames1980

Communication on 09:00 - Dec 31 by RooleyMoorBlue

If you cannot take the word of a fellow Dale fan then that is your problem. Unfortunately the actions of an alleged genuine fan has probably put paid to someone giving the Trust a new perspective on fund raising and put them off posting in future. I know for a fact the poster was also considering investing in shares too, something else that probably now won't happen.

Sorry I wasn't taking a side either way. And if you can vouch for them then happy to take your word. Yes it is a shame and being overly suspicious can have a detrimental effect. Hopefully those that made the accusations will apologise to this fellow fan.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Communication on 10:29 - Dec 31 with 2641 viewsfourfourtwo

Communication on 09:00 - Dec 31 by RooleyMoorBlue

Get a grip FFS.

My original post was aimed at Alexander Jarvis who it looked likely to be. First post, from The Wirral, dig at The Trust.

There has been no abuse or personal insults aimed at your sister. If it is a genuine coincidence and mistake then that’s some coincidence and all it is.

There’s no need to sulk.
Communication on 11:00 - Dec 31 with 2570 viewsWirralDale

Communication on 10:29 - Dec 31 by fourfourtwo

Get a grip FFS.

My original post was aimed at Alexander Jarvis who it looked likely to be. First post, from The Wirral, dig at The Trust.

There has been no abuse or personal insults aimed at your sister. If it is a genuine coincidence and mistake then that’s some coincidence and all it is.

There’s no need to sulk.

Thanks. It's a shame my name has caused all this trouble..
My brother was only trying to defend me. I'm a 60 year old woman, don't know Jarvis, certainly wouldn't want anything to do with him.

I was born and brought up in Rochdale, went to Meanwood school and moved nearly 40 years ago. We're fourth (or fifth?) generation Dale fans and took our Dad to a freezing Wembley to watch the Spurs game the year before he died. We had his wake at Spotland.
I'd give you my name but you probably wouldn't recognise it!
Can we draw a line under this?

Up the Dale!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024