Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ARQS 23:37 - Jan 1 with 5855 viewsbuilthjack

Welcome. One of many new posters over the last week.
But they don’t say anything. Odd.
I guess they just cast their vote and go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ARQS on 21:25 - Jan 2 with 775 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:23 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I am yes, they don’t like me being correct. A bit like you.

When you say “every” you mean 1 right?

I’m not banned on here and not banned on the other site. I am banned on a Cardiff site for driving them mad with inconvenient accuracies, like the fact they will lose the Sala case and are in the wrong.

You are losing the plot Builth, you cannot beat me. You are wasting your time and only getting yourself worked up and your mates in trouble.

Take some paracetamol, plenty of water and get some rest.

You lie all day long. Beat you?
That explains you exactly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ARQS on 21:28 - Jan 2 with 771 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 21:19 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes that silly fantasy you made up again, how ingenious. You must be struggling..

Post the thread, we would all love to see this fantasy of yours. Oh don’t tell me… you can’t/won’t find it?

Like I said, have a word. I’ll be back on there in a heartbeat.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:20]

Come on lad, been banned 100’s of times, just think up a new name? Run out of ideas have you?
ARQS on 21:28 - Jan 2 with 764 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:25 - Jan 2 by builthjack

You lie all day long. Beat you?
That explains you exactly.

Lie? Where?

This whole thread is based on a lie. Your self awareness is wonderful.

You didn’t get the result you wanted, your mate has had a slap on the wrist because of your antics - I think you need to quit while considerably behind.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

ARQS on 21:29 - Jan 2 with 761 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:28 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Lie? Where?

This whole thread is based on a lie. Your self awareness is wonderful.

You didn’t get the result you wanted, your mate has had a slap on the wrist because of your antics - I think you need to quit while considerably behind.

You are Ill. Get help. Please.

ARQS on 21:31 - Jan 2 with 748 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:28 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

Come on lad, been banned 100’s of times, just think up a new name? Run out of ideas have you?

They used to get me a good few weeks until Sven decided I wasn’t able to make him look a fool anymore and bans within a day. Not worth my time.

Get me a weeks immunity and I’ll be back. Deal?

ARQS on 21:31 - Jan 2 with 748 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 21:25 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I come here to discuss football, just as I did on your forum. Then you get people who don’t like a well constructed view they cannot debate against and start abusing - I never lower myself to that so reply in a way that makes them look silly. This is what you refer to.

If you don’t like it then don’t engage, you came on here talking to me - not the other way around.

Just see you playing your usual games, you know, like you used to on ccfc sites. Why you trying to ruin this one though? It’s a swansea forum.
ARQS on 21:32 - Jan 2 with 745 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:31 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

They used to get me a good few weeks until Sven decided I wasn’t able to make him look a fool anymore and bans within a day. Not worth my time.

Phil Sumbler is a nice bloke. Really nice.
He banned you sine die.

ARQS on 21:33 - Jan 2 with 736 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:31 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

Just see you playing your usual games, you know, like you used to on ccfc sites. Why you trying to ruin this one though? It’s a swansea forum.

Like denying an obvious lie that I’m a poster everyone knows for example?

Interesting.

Got another example or was it just that?

Login to get fewer ads

ARQS on 21:34 - Jan 2 with 730 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:32 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Phil Sumbler is a nice bloke. Really nice.
He banned you sine die.

Sine die? Seriously, go to bed.

Yes Phil banned me for correctly questioning the Trust, look what happened to it - turns out I was right.

ARQS on 21:34 - Jan 2 with 725 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 21:31 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

You stick to that narrative…..makes you look like you win, as usual.
ARQS on 21:35 - Jan 2 with 721 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:34 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

You stick to that narrative…..makes you look like you win, as usual.

Then feel free to prove otherwise. I’ve been asking ever since you first uttered it.

Or you could indeed just be useful and actually get me to post on there again and it solves everything.

ARQS on 21:37 - Jan 2 with 710 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:34 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Sine die? Seriously, go to bed.

Yes Phil banned me for correctly questioning the Trust, look what happened to it - turns out I was right.

It was a lot more than that. You know it. But lie. Again.

ARQS on 21:38 - Jan 2 with 701 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:37 - Jan 2 by builthjack

It was a lot more than that. You know it. But lie. Again.

Nope it was exactly for that.

But feel free to make up another fantasy like you have in this thread. I do like the amusement of them.

ARQS on 21:42 - Jan 2 with 677 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:38 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope it was exactly for that.

But feel free to make up another fantasy like you have in this thread. I do like the amusement of them.

We all know your game.

ARQS on 21:44 - Jan 2 with 663 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:42 - Jan 2 by builthjack

We all know your game.

Absolutely, not allowing trolls the ability to assert their desired dominance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ARQS on 21:45 - Jan 2 with 657 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:44 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, not allowing trolls the ability to assert their desired dominance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy your rusks.

ARQS on 21:47 - Jan 2 with 652 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:45 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Enjoy your rusks.

Enjoy your angry dreams

ARQS on 23:22 - Jan 2 with 578 viewsonehunglow

Anyone actually bothered about the club right now under this coach

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

ARQS on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 567 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 17:13 - Jan 2 by Wingstandwood

Usernames aside, It would be nice if a golden crown or golden trophy icon/avatar/or GIF could be introduced via 'website design/graphics' and displayed with each and every yearly winners online comment.

And if the POTY winner does not win the following year it gets removed and added elsewhere by going to the new yearly winner.

It's the nearest thing to a prize and a nice touch!

A quite wonderful idea as usual sir.

A crown has been given to me and I now place it on its rightful resting place my avatar.

Excellent suggestion as I’m sure everyone will agree.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 23:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024