Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread 12:14 - Jan 13 with 43602 viewsMonkey_Roots

My first (I think) match thread.

I have no clue which version of us will turn up.

I assume if there is a 'first' to be had for Reading, they will achieve it here, or if a player hasn't scored for 400 matches, he'll likely bag himself a brace in this game, or the first might be that they actually fill the stadium.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping, foolishly, that Sheff Utd was the new normal, and Fleetwood was the anomaly (albeit typical cup result).

1—2 with Chair and Willock on the scoresheet.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 00:37 - Jan 14 with 2418 viewsnix

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 22:19 - Jan 13 by numptydumpty

Unfortunately am sitting in Reading end.

Booked too late so sitting next to my Reading mate but we right at the end near the QPR section.

Only been in opposition stands couple times before.

Always a joy.

How many times, will I have to feign excitement at Reading goals and dampen joy at QPR crackers !!!

If you're right near us it'll be like being in the away end. Last season there were more QPR fans in there and they all stood up when we were singing stand up if you love the Rs. In the end the police had to move them into a section away from the home fans, which all seemed pretty amicable. May not be quite so jolly tomorrow as we're a bit quiet atm but hope you have a good day out.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 04:17 - Jan 14 with 2356 viewsFredManRave

Nought Nought.

And nought to write home about either.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 08:18 - Jan 14 with 2294 viewsDejR_vu

None of the players can be in any doubt, whatsoever, about the thoughts of the club, management and fans. Any of them that turns up and plays like a w@nker today, gives less than 100% for the entire time they’re on the pitch, should be shown the door as soon as practicably possible.

Full disclosure, I posted the same on the preview thread (one poster gets very angry at duplicate posts)

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 08:35 - Jan 14 with 2276 viewsconnell10

2-0 to the Fakes.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 09:59 - Jan 14 with 2206 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 14 with 2190 viewshubble

I can see it, 1-1 going in to added time at the end of the game.... what happens next???

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread (n/t) on 10:13 - Jan 14 with 2175 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 08:18 - Jan 14 by DejR_vu

None of the players can be in any doubt, whatsoever, about the thoughts of the club, management and fans. Any of them that turns up and plays like a w@nker today, gives less than 100% for the entire time they’re on the pitch, should be shown the door as soon as practicably possible.

Full disclosure, I posted the same on the preview thread (one poster gets very angry at duplicate posts)

Probably should make it a third time to be sure!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 10:19]
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:14 - Jan 14 with 2172 viewsAndybrat

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 14 by hubble

I can see it, 1-1 going in to added time at the end of the game.... what happens next???

Did a weather report on other thread. Live just outside Reading and probably same as Shepherds Bush. Wet, windy, cold much like the beer from the local brewery. They say the weather is a leveller but we do prefer dry, no wind and warm but ever the optimist and really pleased about Lowe going for a non defeat
Login to get fewer ads

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:21 - Jan 14 with 2157 viewsbosh67

Dykes will definitely score as he always does against Reading, so this would almost be a first if he doesn't. As long as we don't concede more than 1 we may get a point in that case.

I am hopeful for 1-1 but fear another loss. There is a lot of work to do in this club and it appears that we have gone for so many players of the right sort that we don't have anyone in the squad who has that maverick streak that keeps everyone else on their toes. For every Hill and Derry you need a Taarabt. We only have a Johansen in the Hill, Derry area and he is mostly injured.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:46 - Jan 14 with 2113 viewsSonofpugwash

Victorious 1-1 draw.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 10:56 - Jan 14 with 2099 viewsDannyPaddox

Barring extreme goal-difference changes our position at the end of the game could be anywhere between 8th and 15th. Level points for the play-off or 8 points from the drop. Crazy season.

QPR 4-1 is 100/1 🤪
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:02 - Jan 14 with 2087 viewsE15Hoop

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 09:59 - Jan 14 by JAPRANGERS

5-5

??? !!!

That scoreline would cover 5 lots of this fixture, if history is anything to go by!!
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 2074 viewsDrewster

Heart says 1-2 to us, head says 2-0 to them.
Andy Carroll has signed a new contract with them and I suspect they will play an academy player who has never been in the first team and not scored since he was at junior school only to bag a worldy against us. As that’s what we do.

Waiting for Ted’s vitriol to appear on this thread. Hope you’re ok mate.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:19 - Jan 14 with 2047 viewsDorse

Reading are a bunch of jizz-gargling fartskins.

That is all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 2044 viewsfrancisbowles

If we don't see an improved attitude performance in this and successive games then we need to get in an army of psychologists to sort this weak mentality out.

For Ted's sake don't lose.

Numpty, I was in with the Reading when Routledge scored that goal. Managed to make my smile look like a sarcastic one.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread (n/t) on 11:22 - Jan 14 with 2039 viewsDejR_vu

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread (n/t) on 10:13 - Jan 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Probably should make it a third time to be sure!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 10:19]

Okay, any preference? 😉

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:28 - Jan 14 with 2022 viewsBklynRanger

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:20 - Jan 14 by francisbowles

If we don't see an improved attitude performance in this and successive games then we need to get in an army of psychologists to sort this weak mentality out.

For Ted's sake don't lose.

Numpty, I was in with the Reading when Routledge scored that goal. Managed to make my smile look like a sarcastic one.

I think an army of hedge fund managers and mejia influencers would probably have more impact on your modern starlet

[insert bah humbug and other generational grumblings]

0-0, we move on
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:29 - Jan 14 with 2018 viewsdavman

If there is no reaction after that debacle, I'll be going all LBlock on this board worrying about where the next point is coming fro from and that we are in a relegation dog fight.

Also after last week and Critchley's public dress down, wonder if there will be any scapegoats? Whether Dykes starts after his Scott Brown chuckles will be telling.

Jojo from the start or off the bench?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 14 with 1972 viewsjohnhoop

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 19:36 - Jan 13 by aston_hoop

Unless you can find yourself in one of these countries

That’s a relief. Think I’ll watch it in North Korea then.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:53 - Jan 14 with 1949 viewsDTIG

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:19 - Jan 14 by Dorse

That is all.

Well with that in mind, and I totally agree with you…I’m going for an optimistic
jizz-gargling fartskins 3 shambolic laughing stock 0 ……and another endless chorus of “can we play you every week”
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:58 - Jan 14 with 1944 viewsDannyPaddox

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:19 - Jan 14 by Dorse

That is all.

To be fair it says it on the tin.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 11:59]
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 13:17 - Jan 14 with 1803 viewsHunterhoop

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:58 - Jan 14 by DannyPaddox

To be fair it says it on the tin.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 11:59]

The Soggy Biscuitmen.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 1778 viewsMrSheen

Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 14 by johnhoop

That’s a relief. Think I’ll watch it in North Korea then.

I imagine the numbers risking their lives crossing the border will go up this afternoon.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 1638 viewsstowmarketrange

If we win 9-0 and other results go our way,we could be back in the playoff places.
Berkshire FC Fakes Match Thread on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 1592 viewsDavieQPR

Just for a second when a player in hoops makes an error and I roll my eyes but then remember.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024