Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley 16:06 - Mar 6 with 2115 viewsRhonnda_Jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64861231
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 16:49 - Mar 6 with 2059 viewsbuilthjack

RIP

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 18:31 - Mar 6 with 1964 viewsBoundy

How sad RIP, its a game of football after all

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 18:40 - Mar 6 with 1950 viewsFireboy2

Hes a good friend of a blackpool mate of mine, obviously they are all devastated.

Tony was a lifelong tangerine and the blackpool club and fans are behaving absolutely impeccably considering what has happened.

RIP Tony you tangerine legend.
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 19:22 - Mar 6 with 1899 viewsKeithHaynes

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 18:40 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

Hes a good friend of a blackpool mate of mine, obviously they are all devastated.

Tony was a lifelong tangerine and the blackpool club and fans are behaving absolutely impeccably considering what has happened.

Wrong place, wrong time mate ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 21:48 - Mar 6 with 1770 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 18:40 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

It's bloody disgusting that one of our fellow fans pays with their lives 😡.
Send our regards and let them know the Jack Army send their condolences.
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 21:59 - Mar 6 with 1750 viewsFireboy2

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 21:48 - Mar 6 by Rhonnda_Jack

It's bloody disgusting that one of our fellow fans pays with their lives 😡.
Send our regards and let them know the Jack Army send their condolences.

I already have RJ 👍

A few jacks I know have already donated.

This is the link

https://gofund.me/29d04249
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 22:02 - Mar 6 with 1742 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 21:59 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

I already have RJ 👍

A few jacks I know have already donated.

This is the link

https://gofund.me/29d04249

Nice one bro will be throwing a few quid in on Friday.
It's just appalling the 80s are over no one should go to a game on the weekend and die.
Hope blackpool stay up this year in his honer (even though mick 6 defenders is in charge)
Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 22:09 - Mar 6 with 1735 viewsFireboy2

Championship Fan killed after a game in Burnley on 22:02 - Mar 6 by Rhonnda_Jack

Nice one bro will be throwing a few quid in on Friday.
It's just appalling the 80s are over no one should go to a game on the weekend and die.
Hope blackpool stay up this year in his honer (even though mick 6 defenders is in charge)

Nice one RJ.

I want all north west clubs to stay up, not only because they are like home games for but more importantly because they are all great clubs with loyal fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024