Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? 17:49 - Apr 15 with 3286 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Please could someone post the Fisher V Bender stats
Games won , clean sheets , I don't know how to get them on my phone.
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 3267 viewsdantheswansman

Here you go pal

shorturl.at/npvwP
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 18:22 - Apr 15 with 3256 viewsFireboy2

I am more bothered about the stats of points won playing a back 4 and a back 3 as it means fook all who is in goal when we play a back 3.
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 21:57 - Apr 15 with 3181 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 18:14 - Apr 15 by dantheswansman

Here you go pal

shorturl.at/npvwP

Thank you pal YJB
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 08:31 - Apr 16 with 3120 viewsSullutaCreturned

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 18:22 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

I am more bothered about the stats of points won playing a back 4 and a back 3 as it means fook all who is in goal when we play a back 3.

Dr P is your boy for that I reckon! And I agree with you, it would be good to know which formation is defensively better, statistically anyway because I think the back 4 has done better.
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 11:15 - Apr 16 with 3066 viewsangryjack

Don't need stats..fisher is sh!t..
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 12:53 - Apr 16 with 3015 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 11:15 - Apr 16 by angryjack

He has been poor for sure.
But four clean sheets from the last five games ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 13:56 - Apr 16 with 2988 viewsWhiterockin

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 12:53 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

He has been poor for sure.
But four clean sheets from the last five games ?

He has played a lot better, but in fairness he had very little to do yesterday.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 14:12 - Apr 16 with 2988 viewsDr_Winston

A solid defence and goalkeeper who know where they are and what they're doing give each other confidence. A chaotic defence and goalkeeper who don't, won't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 14:31 - Apr 16 with 2957 viewsunion_jack

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 14:12 - Apr 16 by Dr_Winston

A solid defence and goalkeeper who know where they are and what they're doing give each other confidence. A chaotic defence and goalkeeper who don't, won't.

Although our defenders at times have been found wanting I still believe the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. Which would suggest a coaching issue.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 19:38 - Apr 17 with 2819 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 11:15 - Apr 16 by angryjack

He is a young lad. Let's keep supporting him. I get that he had a bad run, but he wears our clubs badge with honour.
Wish we had the Rogers team back, we would have tore the league apart this year.
We are to quick to rip our own lads apart. It causes a bad atmosphere at the ground. Let's get behind the lads. Will be interesting to see what we do keeper wise at the end of the season.
Who is the new chap we got on the bench?
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 18:54 - Apr 18 with 2717 viewsEagleEye

If you want to compare them you don’t necessarily need stats just use your eyes.

Neither are anywhere near perfect but one is far better than the other

ps it’s Benda not Bender
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 18:55]
Anyone got the Bender V Fisher stats updated? on 09:39 - Apr 22 with 2570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Stats updated with our recent run

Benda
P 22 W 9 D 7 L6
Goals conceded 26
Point 34
Points per game 1.55
Goals conceded per game1.18

Fisher

P 21 W 7 D 4 L10
Goals conceded 33
Points 25
Points per game 1.19
Goals conceded per game 1.57
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 9:40]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024