Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin links and the thought process of the majority owners at Swansea 09:05 - May 18 with 3993 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60243/russell-martin-lin

If’s and buts, and maybe ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin links and the thought process of the majority owners at Swansea on 18:02 - May 19 with 651 viewspete

Russell Martin links and the thought process of the majority owners at Swansea on 17:50 - May 19 by shandyjack

Why are owners being blamed?
They can’t force Martin to stay if he wants to go. Surely the fact they are letting him go early is a good thing so they can’t replace him early and not have the Cooper dibacal again

I for one are not blaming the owners on this one, who would not turn a chance to manage a club that could bounce back to the prem have a big wage increase a bigger transfer kitty with the security if it does not work out he gets a life changing pay off?
what worries me about the owners is who after their record of not backing managers when they should have would want to come here make promises then move the goalposts time after time after time?
best of luck to Mr Martin and our next manager as unless there is a huge change in attitude from the top its same as yet again , ( Hope i am wrong)
Russell Martin links and the thought process of the majority owners at Swansea on 22:05 - May 19 with 543 viewsdobjack2

Russell Martin links and the thought process of the majority owners at Swansea on 18:02 - May 19 by pete

I for one are not blaming the owners on this one, who would not turn a chance to manage a club that could bounce back to the prem have a big wage increase a bigger transfer kitty with the security if it does not work out he gets a life changing pay off?
what worries me about the owners is who after their record of not backing managers when they should have would want to come here make promises then move the goalposts time after time after time?
best of luck to Mr Martin and our next manager as unless there is a huge change in attitude from the top its same as yet again , ( Hope i am wrong)

We are clearly viewed as a managerial stepping stone. That's the way of the world but the regularity of it at the moment means that we are constantly rebuilding.

The problems with the owners are many and they will be known. So any potential manager will be aware of pros and cons of taking the job.

If as seems likely Martin goes, our owners need to sort out a replacement as soon as. Hopefully they would have been thinking about a replacement during the poor run and are quietly sorting it out now. However as they normally operate at a snails pace, I have my doubts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024