Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Russ goes 18:53 - May 19 with 4487 viewsbuilthjack

Then we sell the crown jewels again.
We will be relegated.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Russ goes on 18:55 - May 19 with 3186 viewsshandyjack

Or….. hear me out….. we do what we did after Potter and Cooper left. We get someone new in we wheel and deal again and end up mid table.

Poll: Expectation for the season

If Russ goes on 19:00 - May 19 with 3159 viewsSullutaCreturned

If Russ goes on 18:55 - May 19 by shandyjack

Or….. hear me out….. we do what we did after Potter and Cooper left. We get someone new in we wheel and deal again and end up mid table.

And also, maybe people won't buy into a managers BS again.
If Russ goes on 19:01 - May 19 with 3159 viewsbuilthjack

A lot on here have moaned and groaned about us finishing mid table.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Russ goes on 19:13 - May 19 with 3093 viewsWhiterockin

If he goes to Southampton I can see him taking Piroe, Manning and believe it or not Grimes.
If Russ goes on 19:26 - May 19 with 3030 viewspencoedjack

If Russ goes on 19:01 - May 19 by builthjack

I think the majority are disappointed that we finished mid table due to the fact we had a very decent squad & Russ continued with his vanity project which fans could see wasn’t working.

A lot of fans were obviously sleeping November to March.
If Russ goes on 19:43 - May 19 with 2960 viewsSullutaCreturned

Because we should have done better maybe? Could have done better without almost half a season of negative football.

If he goes we move on, like we have always done. There is nothing so special about Martin that we should pine over him.
If Russ goes on 20:02 - May 19 with 2892 viewsTogg

If Russ goes on 19:43 - May 19 by SullutaCreturned

Because we should have done better maybe? Could have done better without almost half a season of negative football.

If he goes we move on, like we have always done. There is nothing so special about Martin that we should pine over him.

100% agree
If Russ goes on 20:22 - May 19 with 2820 viewsBryanSwan

If Russ goes on 19:43 - May 19 by SullutaCreturned

I cannot believe how many of our fans he has duped into thinking he is some kind of one in a million manager who could never be replaced.
Two average seasons with a couple good moments, alongside some utterly atrocious ones. Numerous displays of tactical ineptitude and a ego so large as to wait 24 games to change anything.

Lets get him out quick and a new manager in before pre season.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Login to get fewer ads

If Russ goes on 20:28 - May 19 with 2792 viewsbuilthjack

Short memories. 2 years ago a lot on here said we would be relegated.
We weren’t.
I, and a few others, said it would take a few years to get us up there. A project I said.
Yet many thought, despite selling our best players year on year, that we could just go straight back up.
Deluded in my opinion, but we are all different.

If Russ goes on 20:53 - May 19 with 2673 viewspencoedjack

If Russ goes on 20:22 - May 19 by BryanSwan

I cannot believe how many of our fans he has duped into thinking he is some kind of one in a million manager who could never be replaced.
Two average seasons with a couple good moments, alongside some utterly atrocious ones. Numerous displays of tactical ineptitude and a ego so large as to wait 24 games to change anything.

Lets get him out quick and a new manager in before pre season.

It’s incredible.

Hankies at the ready in Builth Wells.
If Russ goes on 20:53 - May 19 with 2669 viewsvetchonian

If Russ goes on 20:28 - May 19 by builthjack

Short memories. 2 years ago a lot on here said we would be relegated.
We weren’t.
I, and a few others, said it would take a few years to get us up there. A project I said.
Yet many thought, despite selling our best players year on year, that we could just go straight back up.
Deluded in my opinion, but we are all different.

yet according to an post of yours we are doomed to relegation if Russ leaves what I'ds different....opinions eh

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If Russ goes on 21:01 - May 19 with 2623 viewsonehunglow

I did, it sure about anyone else though.

Has anyone else not been impressed ?

Honestly now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If Russ goes on 21:03 - May 19 with 2624 viewsbuilthjack

If Russ goes on 20:53 - May 19 by vetchonian

yet according to an post of yours we are doomed to relegation if Russ leaves what I'ds different....opinions eh

I believe that if Russ stays and he keeps the squad, we will be top 6 next season.
If he goes, and the owners sell our best players, we will be relegated, or fighting relegation.

If Russ goes on 21:12 - May 19 with 2579 viewsguthrieintherain

If Russ goes on 21:03 - May 19 by builthjack

I believe that if Russ stays and he keeps the squad, we will be top 6 next season.
If he goes, and the owners sell our best players, we will be relegated, or fighting relegation.

Russ was more concerned with selling himself than winning games unfortunately.

I would of liked him to stay but not to be we go again.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If Russ goes on 21:14 - May 19 with 2572 viewspencoedjack

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60165-russell-martin/

Seems some Southampton fans see through his bullshite which a lot of Swans fans don’t.
If Russ goes on 21:16 - May 19 with 2557 viewsbuilthjack

If Russ goes on 21:12 - May 19 by guthrieintherain

Our wonderful owners should have tied him down.

If Russ goes on 21:20 - May 19 with 2531 viewsWhiterockin

If Russ goes on 21:16 - May 19 by builthjack

Our wonderful owners should have tied him down.

Or have they just been biding their time waiting for compensation payment. No payout to get rid and cash in as compensation.
If Russ goes on 21:22 - May 19 with 2514 viewsonehunglow

If Russ goes on 21:03 - May 19 by builthjack

I thought that if he stays then we would be in a relegation s rap.

Next season will be far tougher a League

If Russ goes on 21:24 - May 19 with 2517 viewsbuilthjack

If Russ goes on 21:20 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Or have they just been biding their time waiting for compensation payment. No payout to get rid and cash in as compensation.

They have got a history of selling everything , whether that’s players or managers.
Laughing all the way to the bank. Again.

If Russ goes on 21:30 - May 19 with 2488 viewsWhiterockin

If Russ goes on 21:24 - May 19 by builthjack

They have got a history of selling everything , whether that’s players or managers.

That's quite possible.
If Russ goes on 21:30 - May 19 with 2479 viewsonehunglow

If Russ goes on 21:24 - May 19 by builthjack

I questioned where all this money has gone and got told to look at the accounts .
That told me

If Russ goes on 21:31 - May 19 with 2481 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Russ goes on 19:13 - May 19 by Whiterockin

If he goes to Southampton I can see him taking Piroe, Manning and believe it or not Grimes.

If Levien / Coleman was so minded they could write in a clause requesting Southampton do not come back t raid Swansea as part of the compensation package. A "gentlemen's agreement".

Wise sage since Toshack era

If Russ goes on 21:34 - May 19 with 2464 viewsWhiterockin

If Russ goes on 21:31 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

If Levien / Coleman was so minded they could write in a clause requesting Southampton do not come back t raid Swansea as part of the compensation package. A "gentlemen's agreement".

The compensation clause is already in his contract, you don't rewrite it when a person is leaving.
If Russ goes on 21:42 - May 19 with 2439 viewsQJumpingJack

If Russ goes on 21:31 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

far too late for that.
If Russ goes on 21:46 - May 19 with 2411 viewsjacksfullaces

If Russ goes on 21:12 - May 19 by guthrieintherain

his brand is as likely enhanced by the reasonable swansea managerial conveyor belt of recent years as it is by his actual achievements. either way, good on him for climbing the greasy pole and making the best of the situation. another chapter closed a new one about to be written, the cycle of football life.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024