Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beware of The Heed 10:42 - Jun 27 with 7984 viewsmagpie2k4

Hello Rochdale fans,
Notts fan in peace here.

My prediction of who to watch out for this season is Gateshead. They have a fantastic manager and play great, passing football. Their form at the end of last season was top 5 and I predict they will finish top 7 and get in the playoffs.

I hope you play these later in the season when you’ve settled, because I think if you play them early you could be in for a shock.

Beware of the heed
Beware of The Heed on 16:37 - Apr 9 with 1790 viewsmagpie2k4

He should stop playing international because the same thing happened with us last season.
Brooks was the current keeper and then played international and lost his place (never to regain it again).

What positions do you feel you need to strengthen next season?
Beware of The Heed on 18:20 - Apr 9 with 1635 viewsrichfoad32

Beware of The Heed on 11:00 - Apr 9 by ChaffRAFC

I don't think many are sold on Brooks to be honest, Jacob Chapman has been brought in on loan from Huddersfield because Brooks was away with Ireland U21's but I don't see Brooks getting his spot back. I don't see him making the step up personally.

Bit harsh to write Brooks off after a handful of games. Most were critical of Bazunu during his time at Dale, though admittedly we were in League One at the time, and he's now earning rave reviews and International caps. On the flip side, Moulden was a fan favourite but was roundly panned on here by our Northampton friend a few weeks ago. Goalkeepers are a funny breed.
Beware of The Heed on 08:31 - Apr 10 with 1245 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Beware of The Heed on 18:20 - Apr 9 by richfoad32

Bit harsh to write Brooks off after a handful of games. Most were critical of Bazunu during his time at Dale, though admittedly we were in League One at the time, and he's now earning rave reviews and International caps. On the flip side, Moulden was a fan favourite but was roundly panned on here by our Northampton friend a few weeks ago. Goalkeepers are a funny breed.

Bazunu is thought of as highly at Southampton as he was here I'm afraid.

Random quote from a Southampton forum, which made me smile:

"We could probably stick you in goal and not fare any worse. Bazunu is about as good at goalkeeping as Frank Spencer was at D.I.Y."

By no means is the above opinion an outlier as well.
Beware of The Heed on 10:17 - Apr 10 with 1095 viewsChaffRAFC

Beware of The Heed on 18:20 - Apr 9 by richfoad32

Guess I'm not writing him off, just going off how he's been for us. Don't think he's been that bad either but don't feel as confident than with Moulden or even Chapman.

I thought Bazunu was poor for us over the season and he lost his place in the side which would indicate BBM saw an issue too. But he's obviously highly thought of for his country and secured a move to Southampton last summer but you can only speak on how players perform for you.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Beware of The Heed on 09:31 - Apr 12 with 580 viewsgriff

That went well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024