Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict 22:15 - Jul 25 with 1867 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60513/southampton-v-bour

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 06:36 - Jul 26 with 1640 viewsSteveMoron

Beng realistic, I get the feeling that the play offs are probably the very best we can hope for. Hope I'm wrong.
Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 06:59 - Jul 26 with 1626 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 06:36 - Jul 26 by SteveMoron

Beng realistic, I get the feeling that the play offs are probably the very best we can hope for. Hope I'm wrong.

I would take the play-offs now like a shot.

I still think mid-table at best unless we get 6 or 7 players in to significantly improve in key positions through the spine of the team.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 09:26 - Jul 26 with 1504 views1885_SFC

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 06:36 - Jul 26 by SteveMoron

That'd do me... with an all or nothing, sh1t or bust final at Wembley?

Who wouldn't love that!!!

Old School is Cool

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 12:56 - Jul 26 with 1350 viewsSteveMoron

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 06:59 - Jul 26 by PatfromPoole

I would take the play-offs now like a shot.

I still think mid-table at best unless we get 6 or 7 players in to significantly improve in key positions through the spine of the team.

Really?
If we keep a few of the players that we thought were leaving then surely we should be straight back up surely. ie Alc liv Kwp Che
Where's Perraud btw?
Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 15:52 - Jul 26 with 1228 viewssaint22

Without. A new keeper or solid centre backs a top 10 is the best we can hope for
Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 17:22 - Jul 26 with 1183 viewscocklebreath

Southampton V Bournemouth The Pre Season Verdict on 15:52 - Jul 26 by saint22

Without. A new keeper or solid centre backs a top 10 is the best we can hope for

Said as fact.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024