Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 99738 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 3357 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 3355 viewsQPRSteve

4-0
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3352 viewsSilverfoxqpr

4 now.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3337 viewsqprd

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 by qprd

Could easily be 3 or 4 nil

Reposting
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3315 viewsRs_Holy

4-0 ... sheeeeeeeeeeeeet :(
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3297 viewskarl

We’re frighteningly bad at the back and defenders so hesitant, Brooklyn correct in saying we’re sitting far too deep so midfielders scared to press up so they’re chucking free balls into dangerous areas. The challenge for that headed goal was embarrassing with a timid leg dangled in.
There absolutely is no structure, Watford are not a great team but our tactics are basically only going to work against a team who also give away easy possession and it just becomes an open free for all, there won’t be too many teams like that unfortunately
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3291 viewsed_83

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:21 - Aug 5 by qprd

Part of me is rooting for us to lose 10-0 so we get rid of this joker of a manager

Faster he’s out the better

Bar 12 months under Warburton we've been complaining about the same fundamental issues since Holloway was in charge, if not before. If Ainsworth was the problem then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place, and sacking him won't fix it.

The entire club needs root and branch reform, from the board to the box office, and the first team to the youth squad. We've been operating with a culture of mediocrity at every level, and it's caught up with us. Whatever happens this afternoon or this season, it's increasingly clear we need to rip it all up and start again, regardless of who the manager is.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3286 viewsNov77

Ainsworth to players pre-match:
"Righty-dokey matey-blokes flap old salty sea-dogs amigos skip-jack jockstrap piano-tuner, let’s see you balls this one up!"

Players to Ainsworth:
"will bottom of the league by half time do?"

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3262 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

You'd be correct. The Watford keeper is operating as a sweeper near the centre circle.

Thanks BTB👍
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:45 - Aug 5 with 3198 viewsHooping_Mad

Omnishambles.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:45 - Aug 5 with 3116 viewskensalriser

Every bit as bad as many had feared. We look like a non league team.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 3006 viewsdavman

What is our record defeat by the way?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 2952 viewsted_hendrix

Make It stop please.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 2894 viewsNov77

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:45 - Aug 5 by kensalriser

Every bit as bad as many had feared. We look like a non league team.

we look like we couldn't give St Trinian's a game

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 2878 viewsconnell10

9 goals conceded in 2 games so far.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 2800 viewskarlski

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:43 - Aug 5 by qprd

Kelman having a quiet game

Unfortunately his inclusion has meant we’ve left our defense much weaker as we have one less player in a defensive position out lf possession

It appears he's playing in some kind of number 10 position which....he can't play. Meanwhile an actual 10 is out on the left wing. I know our squad is bare bones, but that kind of square peg in round hole situation isn't helping.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 2749 viewsqprd

Honestly 5 or 6-0 at HT would not be unfair
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 2741 viewsDiscodroids

This Football Club is collapsing in on itself like a black hole. The club is permeated at every strata with Blitzkrieg incompetence.

This Boardroom are criminally insane. You might as well have Frankie Fraser in his Rampton Straight-Jacket as Chairman.

Look at what they have done to this club we all love.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:51]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 2672 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Almost 5. QPR fans groan as assistant referee shows 7 minutes of added on time.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 2663 viewsVancouverHoop

That should have been #5
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 2626 viewsSonofpugwash

Billy Smart's looking for a troupe of clowns apparently.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 2623 viewsHooping_Mad

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:47 - Aug 5 by connell10

9 goals conceded in 2 games so far.

Your 1-1 prediction is looking increasingly difficult from here.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 2588 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:38 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Don't delude yourself. We're playing very badly. 3-0.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:39]

Delusions is all a lot of supporters have left...and it is perfectly understandable.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:49 - Aug 5 with 2477 viewsnadera78

Our squad is a toxic mix of posers who don't want to do the hard work necessary to play professional football and the mentally fragile who give up at the slightest knock. In fact, one or two of them fit into both categories. Laughably, some of them even think they should be playing in the PL!

Change the manger if you like. Change him again. And then again after that. Won't make any difference to these players.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:49 - Aug 5 with 3170 viewsstevec

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:46 - Aug 5 by davman

What is our record defeat by the way?

During my lifetime, 8-1.

Can somebody confirm the football club still owns the ground. This feels like Caterham.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024