Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 100754 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 3200 viewslarsricchi

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:17 - Aug 5 by VancouverHoop

Who's gone off?

Smyth/Kelman
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:20 - Aug 5 with 3139 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

My 5-0 prediction now looks optimistic. Christ.

For GA, if you voice your concerns the week before about a team losing 5-0 on the opening day of the season, and hoping it's not you, maybe try this:

1 upfront (Dykes) and then pack the midfield and try to nick a point. Just an idea.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:20 - Aug 5 with 3130 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:19 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Shot on target alert! Chair draws a save from an acute angle.

Yessssss

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:21 - Aug 5 with 3019 viewsconnell10

A shot on target we had a shot on target....u rsssss

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:21 - Aug 5 with 3005 viewsed_83

At least Sinclair's showing a bit of attitude. We're such pushovers it's unreal.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:22 - Aug 5 with 2891 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:21 - Aug 5 by connell10

A shot on target we had a shot on target....u rsssss

And a corner .

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:22 - Aug 5 with 2866 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Although not pulling up trees, QPR are at least trying to pass the ball on the deck in this second half instead of just pumping long balls into the channels.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:22 - Aug 5 with 2821 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:17 - Aug 5 by stevec

5 of the 10 outfield starters are simply not Championship standard.

Bad tactics or not, you cannot get results with those statistics.

I don't think any of them are Championship quality. They have proved this beyond any doubt for me now.
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 5 with 2725 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:22 - Aug 5 by Damo1962

I don't think any of them are Championship quality. They have proved this beyond any doubt for me now.

Well next season they won't be .

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 5 with 2687 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Almost 5. Watford hit the bar with a beauty from distance.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 5 with 2608 viewsCamberleyR

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:20 - Aug 5 by Wilkinswatercarrier

My 5-0 prediction now looks optimistic. Christ.

For GA, if you voice your concerns the week before about a team losing 5-0 on the opening day of the season, and hoping it's not you, maybe try this:

1 upfront (Dykes) and then pack the midfield and try to nick a point. Just an idea.

Yep. Solid 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 with a sweeper but honestly I don't think Ainsworth has the tactical nous.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:27 - Aug 5 with 2439 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Armstrong close to his first goal. Having been put through by Dykes, he lifts it over the keeper but the angle is too tight to complete the job.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 5 with 2391 viewsVancouverHoop

We're beginning to resemble the idea of a football team this half. Possibly.

Or maybe Watford have just got fed up with torturing kittens.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 5 with 2384 viewsLogman

Ainsworth has got it completely wrong today. Not only tactically, but also with the names on the teamsheet. What's worse is that he hasn't changed it to 4-5-1 now to get that process underway as soon as possible.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 16:28]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 5 with 2330 viewsToast_R

Begović will be missing next game with a bad case of net rash.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:30 - Aug 5 with 2149 viewskarl

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

He had ages to amble into position and pick his spot. Zero pressure.
We are better this half but I think it’s Watford easing off subconsciously, the difference to the two teams out of possession is stark, they’re in shape and tight whereas our defensive lines are all over the place and huge spaces
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 2087 viewsnadera78

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Not one player went out to close him down. Not one! Pathetic.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 2081 viewspaulparker

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:40 - Aug 5 by hoops_legend

Sign some hungry non league players for christs sake. Something

Like who
We already have non league players playing today
You can go on and on and on but this is down to 12 years of the tune group and 8 years of a DOF who has left us in a worse mess than when he took over
Not even pep, Jose or the reincarnation of Brian clough is going to get anything out of this squad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 2084 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 5 by Toast_R

Begović will be missing next game with a bad case of net rash.

My mate at the match said he looks very slow off his line . I'm not there so I'm just relaying what he said.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 2019 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:19 - Aug 5 by larsricchi

Smyth/Kelman

They were that anonymous in the first half it was difficult to say. Neither should've started IMHO.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 2015 viewsE15Hoop

The talk at half-time between Nick London and Andy Sinton was about Chair loooking disillusioned. That's not a good thing..
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:32 - Aug 5 with 1990 viewsBklynRanger

If we keep this up we could win the 2nd period 0-0.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:32 - Aug 5 with 1964 viewsA40Bosh

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 by connell10

My mate at the match said he looks very slow off his line . I'm not there so I'm just relaying what he said.

Your mate is bang on!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:32 - Aug 5 with 3063 viewscharmr

When a Rangers player is on the ball, the nearest support forward is 20 odd yards away and also having 4 Watford players in front of our player. Hence back, back then launch. The amount of time we give the ball away by aimless launches forward is ridiculous and self defeating. Dykes can not play back to goal either.

No midfield at all today, with and without the ball.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:32 - Aug 5 with 3003 viewskensalriser

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 by E15Hoop

The talk at half-time between Nick London and Andy Sinton was about Chair loooking disillusioned. That's not a good thing..

Not surprising, he's one of the few who actually gives a fck.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024