Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... 16:16 - Aug 21 with 5839 viewstheloneranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66554874

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 16:30 - Aug 21 with 3410 viewsFireboy2

Good, no smoke without fire imo.

Some club will give him a 'lifeline' though.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 16:39 - Aug 21 with 3392 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Some Saudi team will take him no doubt.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 16:56 - Aug 21 with 3360 viewsvetchonian

that will please Rachel Riley

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 17:22 - Aug 21 with 3323 viewsunion_jack

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 16:30 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Cardiff would suit him well!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 17:25 - Aug 21 with 3318 viewsThurrockJack92

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 16:30 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

There is smoke and then there is a literal recording that everyone heard. Sickening that they even contemplated keeping him on.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 17:48 - Aug 21 with 3257 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 17:25 - Aug 21 by ThurrockJack92

There is smoke and then there is a literal recording that everyone heard. Sickening that they even contemplated keeping him on.

He has a cheek.
He wasn’t found innocent in any way of the charges .
They were dropped by his girlfriend

A stain .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:01 - Aug 21 with 3231 viewsRobbie

And add another ex Manchester United player , linked to Wales , got off other horrendous allegations too .

That Legal Team in the backroom at Old Trafford really are coining in mega bucks whilst gleefuly rubbing their hands .
Carry on actimg like idiots if you like , we can get you off anything and any charge .

I wonder how much these women recieved to drop the charges , all very distasteful .

At least the Women Supporters of the Club have come out of this with a lot of credit .
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:09 - Aug 21 with 3207 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:01 - Aug 21 by Robbie

And add another ex Manchester United player , linked to Wales , got off other horrendous allegations too .

That Legal Team in the backroom at Old Trafford really are coining in mega bucks whilst gleefuly rubbing their hands .
Carry on actimg like idiots if you like , we can get you off anything and any charge .

I wonder how much these women recieved to drop the charges , all very distasteful .

At least the Women Supporters of the Club have come out of this with a lot of credit .

Come on mun,lawyers ar3 only looking for the truth and justice.
Iinnit

Login to get fewer ads

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:15 - Aug 21 with 3208 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 17:22 - Aug 21 by union_jack

Cardiff would suit him well!

They’re one of the few clubs who could sink low enough but I don’t think they’ve got any chance of affording him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:18 - Aug 21 with 3195 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:15 - Aug 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re one of the few clubs who could sink low enough but I don’t think they’ve got any chance of affording him.

Greenwood is the pits

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:30 - Aug 21 with 3193 viewsRobbie

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:09 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Come on mun,lawyers ar3 only looking for the truth and justice.
Iinnit

Only dealing I have with Soliciters are over house purchases , nothing lawful .

However , I would assume the higher up the food chain you go , the more you charge as like most Companies, these legal guys are top of that chain .

The more these very wealthy footballers step out of line , the more they charge , buisness economics and everyday rules apply therafter .

The gap between the haves / have nots is growing wider daily . As mentioned earlier , bus services being cut for the ekderly , sure that will worry the multi millionaires now out in Saudi kicking a football about , chance of a loan to help out Butt .
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:34 - Aug 21 with 3173 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:30 - Aug 21 by Robbie

Only dealing I have with Soliciters are over house purchases , nothing lawful .

However , I would assume the higher up the food chain you go , the more you charge as like most Companies, these legal guys are top of that chain .

The more these very wealthy footballers step out of line , the more they charge , buisness economics and everyday rules apply therafter .

The gap between the haves / have nots is growing wider daily . As mentioned earlier , bus services being cut for the ekderly , sure that will worry the multi millionaires now out in Saudi kicking a football about , chance of a loan to help out Butt .

When I was 18 I started studying to be Legal Secretary .
I changed direction
I could also have done a law degree whilst in Plod.
I just didn’t have the mind set

I couldn’t defend what evil people do .

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:55 - Aug 21 with 3148 viewsGVJack

I'm not sure where this post is aimed at. Initially it was just a fact that Greenwood has been released by Man U.

Then there seems to be an attack on the club and his lawyers.

Let me make this very clear, looking at the evidence I have seen, it was horrific, clearly a young man with very little respect for the opposite sex and how to treat a partner.

That said, I don't think the club could have done anymore than complete a full and thorough investigation upon the completion of the legal case and make its decision based on those findings. Which they've done by correctly releasing Greenwood. Had they stood by him and promised to help him redeem and rehabilitate himself then I could understand why there would be dissolution from the football community but they've come up with the right conclusion in my opinion.

As for the Manchester United lawyers, do we know for a fact the clubs lawyers represented him and he didn't use the services of a top lawyer he obtained personally?

As for lawyers... we have a fair system in the UK where everyone is entitled to legal council, he has the right to appoint the best his money can pay for like everyone else (unfortunately as stated by a previous poster the ones who charge the amount tend to be the best in creating smoke and mirrors or finding legal loop holes - hence why they're deemed so good and can charge a king's ransom) . It's just a shame the case collapsed before going to court which stinks of an out of court settlement to me.

I hope he's learnt a valuable lesson and has a chance to start somewhere again be it in football or outside the game, but I for one would not want to see him anywhere near a Swansea shirt.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:01 - Aug 21 with 3143 viewsKeithHaynes

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:55 - Aug 21 by GVJack

I'm not sure where this post is aimed at. Initially it was just a fact that Greenwood has been released by Man U.

Then there seems to be an attack on the club and his lawyers.

Let me make this very clear, looking at the evidence I have seen, it was horrific, clearly a young man with very little respect for the opposite sex and how to treat a partner.

That said, I don't think the club could have done anymore than complete a full and thorough investigation upon the completion of the legal case and make its decision based on those findings. Which they've done by correctly releasing Greenwood. Had they stood by him and promised to help him redeem and rehabilitate himself then I could understand why there would be dissolution from the football community but they've come up with the right conclusion in my opinion.

As for the Manchester United lawyers, do we know for a fact the clubs lawyers represented him and he didn't use the services of a top lawyer he obtained personally?

As for lawyers... we have a fair system in the UK where everyone is entitled to legal council, he has the right to appoint the best his money can pay for like everyone else (unfortunately as stated by a previous poster the ones who charge the amount tend to be the best in creating smoke and mirrors or finding legal loop holes - hence why they're deemed so good and can charge a king's ransom) . It's just a shame the case collapsed before going to court which stinks of an out of court settlement to me.

I hope he's learnt a valuable lesson and has a chance to start somewhere again be it in football or outside the game, but I for one would not want to see him anywhere near a Swansea shirt.

The club used the balance of probability as opposed to the criminal test of behind reasonable doubt.

Less to prove more movement for a decision.

Plus there’s the stigma, and as for his lawyers, good point. They wouldn’t be representing him regards his dismissal.

This is for everyone, think about the website when making comment 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:03 - Aug 21 with 3123 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:01 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

The club used the balance of probability as opposed to the criminal test of behind reasonable doubt.

Less to prove more movement for a decision.

Plus there’s the stigma, and as for his lawyers, good point. They wouldn’t be representing him regards his dismissal.

This is for everyone, think about the website when making comment 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

The club is protecting its brand.
No more no less
Immoral

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:06 - Aug 21 with 3125 viewsGixerJack

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 18:34 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

When I was 18 I started studying to be Legal Secretary .
I changed direction
I could also have done a law degree whilst in Plod.
I just didn’t have the mind set

I couldn’t defend what evil people do .

What about innocent people that are wrongly accused?
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:06 - Aug 21 with 3115 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:06 - Aug 21 by GixerJack

What about innocent people that are wrongly accused?

WhT about innocent families victims

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:18 - Aug 21 with 3095 viewsGixerJack

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:06 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

WhT about innocent families victims

You’re bringing emotion into it now
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:39 - Aug 21 with 3050 viewsKeithHaynes

Man Utd have clarified that they will retain his registration, obviously there’s value there for them. Roma interested.

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:07 - Aug 21 with 2990 viewsGwyn737

The issue here for me he has not been found innocent. Charges were dropped in a domestic violence case where the victim pulled out (or settled).

He can do one as far as I’m concerned.
Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:24 - Aug 21 with 2962 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 19:18 - Aug 21 by GixerJack

You’re bringing emotion into it now

It is all about emotion.
Question was asked about “ innocent”prisoners. Most prisoners spout innocence . Fact.

If themurderof your child refuses to come to court,too right it’s emotional.
It’s emotional to bring up the what if they are innocent etc…blah blah blah.

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:36 - Aug 21 with 2946 viewsReslovenSwan1

Imagine your self at 20 years old with a Ferrari £50k a week wages your own pad, no knowledge of life outside and absurd bubble of praise pubs clubs clubs and back slappers. "the next Ronaldo" and the rest.

" I am great and do what I like because I can" might have been the outlook. It would be pretty easy for many people to lose their way and their moral compass I would think. He has learned that the public will not tolerate this behaviour in public from a celebrity.

The good thing is that he has been outed and faced a very unpleasant time in His Majesty's pleasure. Unless he is very intellectually limited it is inconceivable that he has not learned something about him self over the last year or two.

Peer pressure is a great thing as long as it is not from the experienced party boys of Old Trafford, one of whom is unemployed at 29.

Without coming over as a complete dinosaur I have to wonder how hours of listening to "rap" or "bebop" music can influence young men and women. The lyrics seem to me to contain disrespectful language and even violent to young women. Its what kids listen to today and none of it is seen on BBC or mainline social media.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 2937 viewsonehunglow

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:36 - Aug 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Imagine your self at 20 years old with a Ferrari £50k a week wages your own pad, no knowledge of life outside and absurd bubble of praise pubs clubs clubs and back slappers. "the next Ronaldo" and the rest.

" I am great and do what I like because I can" might have been the outlook. It would be pretty easy for many people to lose their way and their moral compass I would think. He has learned that the public will not tolerate this behaviour in public from a celebrity.

The good thing is that he has been outed and faced a very unpleasant time in His Majesty's pleasure. Unless he is very intellectually limited it is inconceivable that he has not learned something about him self over the last year or two.

Peer pressure is a great thing as long as it is not from the experienced party boys of Old Trafford, one of whom is unemployed at 29.

Without coming over as a complete dinosaur I have to wonder how hours of listening to "rap" or "bebop" music can influence young men and women. The lyrics seem to me to contain disrespectful language and even violent to young women. Its what kids listen to today and none of it is seen on BBC or mainline social media.

Last paragraph.Couldn’t agree more.
This generation robbed of real music
I feel for them

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:40 - Aug 21 with 2933 viewsKeithHaynes

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 20:36 - Aug 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Clubs have education Dept’s now with forward thinking delivery for these players.
Some it seems don’t utilise the benefits until it’s too late.

Mason Greenwood Released by Man United ... on 06:26 - Aug 22 with 2765 viewsABERSWAN

The scary thing is that his partner felt the need to record this, meaning it was probably not a one off. He can walk around saying he was never convicted but the recording is deeply disturbing and will make it difficult for any club to take him on knowing the backlash it will cause from the fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024