Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've had enough and after 33 years.... 00:55 - Oct 1 with 1261 viewswheniwasyourage

of supporting the Dale I am leavening this forum.

But I'm coming back. as Frankie Boyle.

Courtesy of CHATGBT

From this day forward, until Frankie sends me a cease and desist letter... I shall sail the seas (not sure why I said that) as Sir Frankie Boyle OBE.

My match report:

"So, I’ve just voted, right? And I’ve picked playoffs. Why? Maybe I enjoy the sweet caress of disappointment, or perhaps I just like ticking boxes.

Now, today’s match was a spectacle, and not the good kind. We were outmuscled by a team that, halfway through the first half, decided to actually start playing football. They changed their shape, their tactics, and we’re left there, scratching our heads, wondering when the hidden camera reveal is going to happen.

Sinclair, he was bullied off the pitch. And then, in a moment that could only be described as ‘British awkwardness distilled’, Little Jim tries to low five him, gets blanked, and the camera just pans away, probably to save us all from dying of cringe.

The weaknesses in the team are as well documented as the side effects of a COVID jab, but I still reckon this style of football is about as suitable for lower league as a vegan at a barbecue. The team selection, the substitutions, it’s all as predictable as a BBC scandal.

But hey, we’ll keep watching, won’t we? Because there’s nothing quite like the masochistic pleasure of hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe, they’ll surprise us next time. Spoiler: They won’t."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024