Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History 14:43 - Oct 3 with 1400 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60994
Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 1354 viewsloftboy

I was there,after he beat the 3rd player I shouted “pass you greedy bastard” I’ve never been a good judge!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:41 - Oct 3 with 1324 viewsbosh67

The only goal I think I have ever heard all 4 sides of an away stadium applaud.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:45 - Oct 3 with 1305 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm another one of the 17,000 Rangers fans in attendance!

Best Rangers goal I've seen live. Utter joy followed by utter bedlam followed by a certain knowledge that we'd die after the game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:47 - Oct 3 with 1294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:41 - Oct 3 by bosh67

Very true, in fairness.

David Platt's long-ranger into the Loft got a lot of applause, but maybe not as much as Wegerle's.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:54 - Oct 3 with 1275 viewsSnipper

Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:41 - Oct 3 by bosh67

As I was celebrating wildly, my mate said ‘look at all the Leeds fans applauding.’

Best individual goal I’ve ever seen live.
Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 1268 viewslightwaterhoop

Wasn't that the start of Wegerle being known as 'Roy of the Rangers'
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 16:02]
Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 08:54 - Oct 4 with 1013 viewsWA_Hoop

I was sat in the west stand, completely lost my head and celebrated. Leeds fans around me just a gave me a bit of a look and started applauding the goal.
Roy Wegerle's goal of the season - History on 11:04 - Oct 4 with 966 viewsHayesender

Only my 2nd visit to Elland Rd. Three years earlier they wanted to rip our heads off, this time they all applauded one of our goals.

Jan Stejskal's debut as well

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024