Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread 17:40 - Oct 13 with 14502 viewsModeratorC

It’s been well over five years since these two sides met. No team is invincible, no Melton Mowbray pie is uneatable, no Nathan Dyer in either side.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61065/swansea-city-face-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61084/swans-injury-updat
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61094/swans-v-foxes-late
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61098/team-news-swansea-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61099/swans-prove-they-c

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 10:06 - Oct 19 with 2976 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61084/swans-injury-updat

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 10:21 - Oct 19 with 2946 viewshowenjack

Dewsbury Hall is the danger man we have to be aware of in my opinion . A lot of their attacks come through him .
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:52 - Oct 19 with 2801 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looking like a 19,000 plus attendance still plenty of tickets available.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 14:56 - Oct 20 with 2574 viewsBoundy

a handsome 2-1 win , Lowe & Patterson , Hit them fast and hard then take control of the game with a goal for them in the 83rd minute due to Darling slipping , maybe

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 2484 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 10:21 - Oct 19 by howenjack

Dewsbury Hall is the danger man we have to be aware of in my opinion . A lot of their attacks come through him .

Somebody needs to give him a shoeing in the first5 mins then.
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 2400 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61094/swans-v-foxes-late

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:23 - Oct 20 with 2372 viewsbuilthjack

I read somewhere that the manager, Enzo, when he arrived at Leicester, in his first 6 weeks spent 8 hours a day on the training ground coaching all age groups at the club. He also slept at the training ground during that time.
He is keen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:33 - Oct 20 with 2368 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:23 - Oct 20 by builthjack

I read somewhere that the manager, Enzo, when he arrived at Leicester, in his first 6 weeks spent 8 hours a day on the training ground coaching all age groups at the club. He also slept at the training ground during that time.
He is keen.

It’s horrible when your new and don’t know anyone 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 2349 viewsraynor94

Bookies have certainly written us off 3/1 to win or draw

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 11:41 - Oct 21 with 2135 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 21:47 - Oct 20 by raynor94

Bookies have certainly written us off 3/1 to win or draw

No surprise there is it, in all reality!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 2121 viewsFlashberryjack

I'd be very happy with a draw.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 12:02 - Oct 21 with 2103 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 11:44 - Oct 21 by Flashberryjack

I'd be very happy with a draw.

It would be a great result.

But if we are 2 up well into extra time then I’d not be feeling the same.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 13:48 - Oct 21 with 2021 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 12:02 - Oct 21 by union_jack

It would be a great result.

But if we are 2 up well into extra time then I’d not be feeling the same.

Shhhhh …
We don’t do that any more 😂

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 13:57 - Oct 21 with 2011 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 13:48 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Shhhhh …
We don’t do that any more 😂

God, I hope not😁

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 1985 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61098/team-news-swansea-

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 15:55 - Oct 21 with 1691 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 14:07 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Good first half and as disappointing as the equalise was, it was coming.

I think Key has to get closer to Ndidi or whatever his name is. He’s allowing him space to work up a head of steam and getting roasted.

Also, need to cut out this needless play around the back especially under pressure. Get rid of it!

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 1643 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 15:55 - Oct 21 by union_jack

Good first half and as disappointing as the equalise was, it was coming.

I think Key has to get closer to Ndidi or whatever his name is. He’s allowing him space to work up a head of steam and getting roasted.

Also, need to cut out this needless play around the back especially under pressure. Get rid of it!

Nowt wrong with hoofing away from danger
Hope we continue improving though.
Can’t give these foxes owt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:26 - Oct 21 with 1574 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

Nowt wrong with hoofing away from danger
Hope we continue improving though.
Can’t give these foxes owt

That was pitiful defending I’m sorry. Slow, looked tired!

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:33 - Oct 21 with 1524 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:26 - Oct 21 by union_jack

That was pitiful defending I’m sorry. Slow, looked tired!

Gulf between them and us,clearly .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:39 - Oct 21 with 1511 viewsRhonddaSwans

WE ARE GOING UP.
Jerry hit that in in the first half we would be laughing.
This is the best team in our league 💪!
Burnley were 100x stronger lads we are in the play offs if we keep this up.

Pato has redeemed his self Cullen is another level.

Yeates is starting to show his class

Lowe is the 🐐

Humphreys is gonna play for the England first team!

Patinio needs a few more wins but an upgrade on that wolves loan from last year.

Grimes is showing what I always thaght of him lynch pin and scoring aswell.

Darling is the hard man better with out benny C at the moment.

WE ARE GOING UP!

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:41 - Oct 21 with 1496 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:33 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

Nope what game are you watching?
Look at their squad value.

If this was russys Swans we would be 4-5 down.

We are getting better this is the best team in the league.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:42 - Oct 21 with 1494 viewsRhonddaSwans

WALSH HAT TRICK INCOMING 😂

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:54 - Oct 21 with 1432 viewspete

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:42 - Oct 21 by RhonddaSwans

WALSH HAT TRICK INCOMING 😂

1- 3
Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 1423 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 16:33 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

We’ve lived with them all game.

Swansea City v Leicester City : Match day Thread on 17:03 - Oct 21 with 1375 viewsunion_jack

I don’t think we can argue too much about that result. We could have scored more, they could have scored a few more again so not too disheartened.

We lost a bit of composure at times which I put down to the f@ct we were playing Keicester. Should put us in good stead for Tuesday and the visit of Watford.

On the whole, a decent performance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024