Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GB news is not biased 15:22 - Oct 26 with 4055 viewsGwyn737

As proven by this segment from last night:

GB news is not biased on 18:51 - Oct 28 with 881 viewsSullutaCreturned

GB news is not biased on 16:25 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Thing is John it generates money by clicks, as do many outlets.

It’s a really dangerous road we’ve gone down

Are we too far down it now though. This Hamas/israel war, why did Hamas do that now? The terrorist attacks have picked up again, are we on course for the global tragedy that the Un fella said he feared?

If Israel don't back off then maybe Iran join in, will that lead to other countries having a go? If so where does it all stop?
Will one of the lunatics hit the big red button and nuke someone?

It's a dangerous time, globally, for sure.
GB news is not biased on 18:59 - Oct 28 with 872 viewsonehunglow

GB news is not biased on 18:51 - Oct 28 by SullutaCreturned

Are we too far down it now though. This Hamas/israel war, why did Hamas do that now? The terrorist attacks have picked up again, are we on course for the global tragedy that the Un fella said he feared?

If Israel don't back off then maybe Iran join in, will that lead to other countries having a go? If so where does it all stop?

Trouble is Israel doesn’t back off and they are out for revenge .
They have said as much
This is Arab v Jew again
A pitiful fight over a barren,bitter landscape

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

GB news is not biased on 19:46 - Oct 28 with 853 viewsFlashberryjack

GB news is not biased on 18:51 - Oct 28 by SullutaCreturned

"why did Hamas do that now?"

Shines the light off Ukraine, and probably diverts some of the arms destined for Ukraine to Israel, Hamas attacking Israel certainly suits Putin, or is it just coincidental .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

GB news is not biased on 19:48 - Oct 28 with 849 viewsonehunglow

GB news is not biased on 19:46 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

Shines the light off Ukraine, and probably diverts some of the arms destined for Ukraine to Israel, Hamas attacking Israel certainly suits Putin, or is it just coincidental .

Putin ,rest assured,is not bothered about who sheds blood in the Middle East or anywhere
It’s sad we still have this mass murderer to deal with.

GB news is not biased on 20:04 - Oct 28 with 845 viewsAnotherJohn

GB news is not biased on 16:25 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Thing is John it generates money by clicks, as do many outlets.

It’s a really dangerous road we’ve gone down

Thin gruel if GB news has to rely for money on my occasional click on the MS Edge home page. Nor do the items MS pick seem to me to be wildly extreme - I think the last item I looked at was about what Elon Musk said about Humza Yousaf - more froth on a familiar theme than a serious attempt to corrupt minds. That kind of stuff doesn't piss me off as much as the offerings of Yasmin Alibhai-Brown or David Olusoga. However, re the latter, I don't believe in burning books any more than banning channels - I can leave those I don't like on the shelf.
GB news is not biased on 20:36 - Oct 28 with 831 viewsSullutaCreturned

GB news is not biased on 19:46 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

I did say on the proper thread that Ukraine wasn't front and centre news any more, was that the plan?

But why would Hamas do it? Surely not to help Russia, unles they got something good in return? So what did Hamas get?
We're surely not going to see a mushroom cloud over Jerusalem/Al-Quds?
GB news is not biased on 20:59 - Oct 28 with 823 viewsFlashberryjack

GB news is not biased on 20:36 - Oct 28 by SullutaCreturned

I did say on the proper thread that Ukraine wasn't front and centre news any more, was that the plan?

But why would Hamas do it? Surely not to help Russia, unles they got something good in return? So what did Hamas get?

"unles they got something good in return? So what did Hamas get?"

Maybe £££££ or arms.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

GB news is not biased on 22:17 - Oct 28 with 792 viewsonehunglow

GB news is not biased on 20:59 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

"unles they got something good in return? So what did Hamas get?"

Maybe £££££ or arms.

Russia supplies arms to any country friendly with USA
Always been so

Login to get fewer ads

GB news is not biased on 22:21 - Oct 28 with 789 viewsmajorraglan

GB news is not biased on 20:36 - Oct 28 by SullutaCreturned

Maybe they’ve been sold a dream that doesn’t exist, maybe Hamas don’t get anything but the commanders and leaders who’ve sanctioned and actually carried out the attack have been financially compensated via a Swiss bank account. It would certainly suit Russia and Iran to have more division amongst the western powers and for the west to have to spread the jam more sparingly.
GB news is not biased on 02:33 - Oct 29 with 777 viewsmangohilljack

GB news is not biased on 14:13 - Oct 27 by Scotia

If you want to get your health advice from a former radio DJ posting on twitter that's fine, you're obviously extremely gullible.

I just don't think a national, free to air broadcaster should be using it to brand life (and NHS) saving medical procedures a "scary cocktail". They obviously aren't.

Got my flu vaccine today, had Covid vaccine two weeks ago. Another winter of good health beckons.

Tell that to the millions around the world who have and continue to suffer adverse reactions, I'm sure the fact that you've been very lucky will be a comfort to them all
GB news is not biased on 08:38 - Oct 29 with 751 viewsFireboy2

GB news is not biased on 02:33 - Oct 29 by mangohilljack

Tell that to the millions around the world who have and continue to suffer adverse reactions, I'm sure the fact that you've been very lucky will be a comfort to them all

Oh no, here we go 🙄
GB news is not biased on 11:14 - Oct 29 with 705 viewsSullutaCreturned

GB news is not biased on 02:33 - Oct 29 by mangohilljack

The MILLIONS? The thing there is, we have no proof of MIILIONS having adverse reactions. They may be there but the mainstream media isn't putting the news out and how can we trust afew websites run by some looney tune conspiracists or pages on social media?

Before you write me off as a government pawn/sheep, my sister was a nurse and we were talking just beofre she died (August just gone) and she told me of people she knew (patients and friends) who had adverse reactions. Myself and my wife had both turned down covid boosters because there is quite a bit of scuttlebut that people are ill after the jabs.

It always puzzles me this idea that people won't believe mainstream media (which I do understand because they are all biased in some way) but they'll believe some clown on the internet they never heard of before, how can people believe a complete stranger who 100% has their own agenda too?
GB news is not biased on 13:08 - Oct 29 with 675 viewsBryanSwan

GB news is not biased on 22:30 - Oct 26 by majorraglan

Its no wonder people think the BBC is left wing when large parts of the media are so far to the right - it distorts the norm!

The channel should never be allowed to have the word “news” in its name.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 23:46]

I think there has been a general shift to the right for the general populace, the right (conservatives etc) have gone further to mop up UKIP, BNP type votes and the rest have followed suit.
The normalisation of far right views such as GBN and allowing their propaganda to be portrayed as news is able to con way too many who take news for truth.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

GB news is not biased on 16:26 - Oct 29 with 617 viewsBoundy

GB news is not biased on 13:08 - Oct 29 by BryanSwan

I think there has been a general shift to the right for the general populace, the right (conservatives etc) have gone further to mop up UKIP, BNP type votes and the rest have followed suit.
The normalisation of far right views such as GBN and allowing their propaganda to be portrayed as news is able to con way too many who take news for truth.

One man's truth us another's lie ,all media outlets have a biasis with little middle ground

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024