Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No shots on target at home. 19:12 - Nov 11 with 7669 viewsBobbi66

Help
No shots on target at home. on 00:03 - Nov 13 with 989 viewsnumptydumpty

Yes but to be fair there were no clear cut opportunities made to score or shoot on target either.

Cant recall any shot or header that I felt was a great opportunity to score in the entire game.

Best one for me, was great cross from Kakay and Armstrong no connection with header. Felt should have got a touch on it..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

No shots on target at home. on 08:17 - Nov 13 with 841 viewskingsburyR

I still do not get the hype about Armstrong. I have never rated him.

A good CF wouldnt have gone down for the penalty shout. He had the beating of the defender, shoot or cut it back for fu(ks sake.

And his attempt at a cross in the last few minutes which looked more like a crap shot was woeful

Thinking of it, our delivery across the board in the last 10 minutes was absolutely dire. Every chance we had to stick it in the box the quality of the ball was so so bad.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

No shots on target at home. on 08:25 - Nov 13 with 827 viewsdaveB

No shots on target at home. on 08:17 - Nov 13 by kingsburyR

I still do not get the hype about Armstrong. I have never rated him.

A good CF wouldnt have gone down for the penalty shout. He had the beating of the defender, shoot or cut it back for fu(ks sake.

And his attempt at a cross in the last few minutes which looked more like a crap shot was woeful

Thinking of it, our delivery across the board in the last 10 minutes was absolutely dire. Every chance we had to stick it in the box the quality of the ball was so so bad.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

He's raw potential but clearly needs a lot of work.
On the penalty I didn't think it was one but he gets fouls given against him for less so don't blame him for going down, was no one in the box to cut it back for anyway
No shots on target at home. on 08:47 - Nov 13 with 765 viewsGaryBannister86

No shots on target at home. on 00:03 - Nov 13 by numptydumpty

Yes but to be fair there were no clear cut opportunities made to score or shoot on target either.

Cant recall any shot or header that I felt was a great opportunity to score in the entire game.

Best one for me, was great cross from Kakay and Armstrong no connection with header. Felt should have got a touch on it..

I like Sinclair and I really hope he develops. But can he jump? He just ran under that cross and seemed to shut his eyes. Thinking about it, not really seen him head the ball much?
No shots on target at home. on 08:57 - Nov 13 with 742 viewslondonscottish

No shots on target at home. on 00:03 - Nov 13 by numptydumpty

Smyth always gets into good positions but, even when he's not under pressure, he struggles to get a decent cross into the box. Kakay's slightly better in crossing but not necessarily as advanced as Smyth.

Add a general lack of pace in build up play and their LB and RB and RB were able to snuff out most of their attempts pretty easily.

The end result was very very few balls into the box.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

No shots on target at home. on 09:05 - Nov 13 with 738 viewsRs_Holy

No shots on target at home. on 08:47 - Nov 13 by GaryBannister86

I like Sinclair and I really hope he develops. But can he jump? He just ran under that cross and seemed to shut his eyes. Thinking about it, not really seen him head the ball much?

Dykes can head a ball pretty well, and runs around a lot ...that's about it really. Charlie Kelman is just about a League 2 standard striker (maybe). Paul Smyth is not an out and out striker and is much more affective as a winger. For me Sinclair is only really useful as a sub to be brought on with around 20 mins to go... at present he is caught offside too often, is not particularly good at anything other than running at pace against tiring defenders.
Between the 4 of them they have amassed 2 goals in 16 games ... 2 goals in 16 games ... 2 goals ........ in 16 games.
WE ARE F@CKED UNLESS WE CAN LOAN AN EXPERIENCED STRIKER IN JANUARY!!!
No shots on target at home. on 10:07 - Nov 13 with 644 viewsswisscottage

No shots on target at home. on 14:52 - Nov 12 by stainrods_elbow

Frightens defenders for what exactly? He doesn't score, doesn't create, and doesn't even win nailed-on penalties. He might look frightening, but in footballing terms, he just isn't.

Same number of assists and goals as Chair this season .. just saying like.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024