Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ivan Toney w@nk fest 19:52 - Jan 20 with 18340 views100percent

Perhaps I'm watching this situation with QPR goggles, but seriously - Toney comes back after suspension of betting - against his own team in some instances - and is not only rewarded with the captains armband, but is fanboy welcomed by the people that he was derogatory towards ..... they are SO desperate to defend an absolute wrong un.... unreal.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:17 - Jan 22 with 1150 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 21:52 - Jan 22 by stowmarketrange

As I said at the time,you wonโ€™t hear from him for 6 months because of a house move rather than his team losing to us.

I've since found another house, so it's all right.

I wonder will I still be in it when next we lose to you
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:19]
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 1074 viewsstowmarketrange

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 22:17 - Jan 22 by NewBee

I've since found another house, so it's all right.

I wonder will I still be in it when next we lose to you
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:19]

You wonโ€™t be on here though so thatโ€™s enough for most of us.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:40 - Jan 23 with 982 views100percent

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 21:40 - Jan 22 by NewBee

@100percent: "Still find it absolutely incredible that not only the poor behaviour of Toney is being called out by brentford fans, but the fact it's actually being excused and accepted is completely unreal."
NB: Nowhere did I say it was excused - he shouldn't have said it. But it happened, I daresay he apologised to the manager, it didn't harm anyone outside of BFC, while (far) worse things are happening all the time - Barton, Henderson, Everton/Forest/City cheating FFP etc, his own gambling even.
But yeah, even months later we should continue to get all agitated about this bolleaux...

@100percent:"Also, just for 'context' here - one thing that myself and any other QPR fan was not doing whilst we were 'riding high' in the bottom half of the premier league, was going onto the brentford forum and chasing interaction and engagement - we took very little or no notice of you - ever."
NB: But now that you're not 'riding so high', you open a thread on a Bees player which gets 25-odd replies before I ever even came near. And now it's on page 4, with 6.5k views. Oh poor, dear QPR, how has it come to this?

@100percent: "I think at QPR we are going through a poor period, but this will pass"
NB: Just as BFC current good period will also pass.

@100percent: "For your sake, I hope the brentford system is more sustainable than the wimbledon/milton keynes model...."
NB: Whether it is sustainable or not, it bears precisely ZERO comparison with that of Wimbledon/MK Dons.
(Not moving 50 miles to our new stadium should have been a clue )

Totally understand why you would come onto this board for cultured and educated discussion - Clive's informed and detailed writing has enabled and assembled an intelligent bunch of enlightened, real football fans that discuss a wide breadth of subjects - exactly why Konk as a Fulham fan is welcome and comfortable here.
You on the other hand are embarrassing yourself, so you should really quit and pop back to your lasers and happy clapping - I'm sure you will feel secure amongst the sycophantic, Toney apologists.
Captain's armband FFS, desperate......
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 18:40 - Jan 23 with 745 viewsNewBee

Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 00:40 - Jan 23 by 100percent

Totally understand why you would come onto this board for cultured and educated discussion - Clive's informed and detailed writing has enabled and assembled an intelligent bunch of enlightened, real football fans that discuss a wide breadth of subjects - exactly why Konk as a Fulham fan is welcome and comfortable here.
You on the other hand are embarrassing yourself, so you should really quit and pop back to your lasers and happy clapping - I'm sure you will feel secure amongst the sycophantic, Toney apologists.
Captain's armband FFS, desperate......

Now you have nothing left but playing the man rather than the ball - and on your own thread at that(!) - I'd say that is "embarrassing" and "desperate".

I'll leave it there.
Ivan Toney w@nk fest on 19:20 - Jan 23 with 661 viewsRangersw12

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cucks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024