Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 56570 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 2199 viewsJimmyR

Bit of a struggle with throw ins for some reason? They seem laboured, but 2 corners for us already
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 2139 viewslassel

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:56 - Feb 14 by Spaceman_P

what pisses me off is our endless inconsistency I hope we can get 2 goals this half and win this match like I predicted.

It is quite incredible that Paal is seemingly just accepted as the throw in taker despite us losing the ball from all of his throw ins and the set piece taker despite being unable to cross a ball.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 2124 viewsBklynRanger

Need to find a way to get Frey into this, if they're sitting like that. Would rather keep Armstrong on too.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:59 - Feb 14 with 2009 viewsQuillPenRiot

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:58 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

Need to find a way to get Frey into this, if they're sitting like that. Would rather keep Armstrong on too.

I’d get Andersen in first
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 2003 viewsJimmyR

Spent 10 mins just outside their area… never looked like scoring
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1919 viewsmart_Goblin

Are Paal and Cannon on a ‘give the ball away’ bonus?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1912 viewskensalriser

Maddenly Stoke are rank. We'll spend all this half pressing and then concede at the end for 2-0.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1867 viewsactonman

Throw ins ? It’s not just me is it ??
We literally may aswel let whoever we’re playing have them and save us the trouble of getting the ball before we give it back anyway
Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 1860 viewsToast_R

Paal is not the attacking answer were looking for is he?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 1818 viewsJimmyR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:01 - Feb 14 by kensalriser

Maddenly Stoke are rank. We'll spend all this half pressing and then concede at the end for 2-0.

Unfortunately I think you are right… on the current course anyway
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 1818 viewsLogman

Need to get Dykes on with Armstrong. Need those two's energy up front.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 1801 viewsCLAREMAN1995

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:58 - Feb 14 by lassel

It is quite incredible that Paal is seemingly just accepted as the throw in taker despite us losing the ball from all of his throw ins and the set piece taker despite being unable to cross a ball.

Its beyond frustrating his sh*t corners have killed our momentum all season yet runs over like he is the chosen one .
Let Joe Hodge take one he can shoot the ball and is not afraid to take s rip.
Armstrong should have been yanked at half IMO if he did not give up and wave his hands around like a dildo he could have prevented that attack ,corner and predictable offside goal
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:03 - Feb 14 with 1748 viewsToast_R

Let's face it, we only beat Stoke at home because they did half the job for us.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:04 - Feb 14 with 1723 viewsSuperhoops2808

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:36 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

Disagree. Instead of going at a nervous opposition, we allowed Stoke to build momentum by ceding possession and looking to catch them on the break. After conceding several set pieces the pressure finally told.

As several have said, 30 mins and we doing ok... But then particularly last 10 we could all see it coming. That sloppy play out from Begovic started the panic and it just snowballed through several passages of play resulting in a goal.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 1651 viewsBostonR

Can’t see Marti letting this go on much longer. 30mins left to play against a really poor team who should be getting taken to the cleaners.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 1613 viewsMatch82

Big chance. Nice ball in from Paal
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 1570 viewsmikechaj

Does he ever practise dead balls in training? You’d think the coaches would notice his zero corners or free kicks past the first man
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 1547 viewsJimmyR

60mins make some changes!!! Fucj is this ref at? Retaking their throw ins? As if we aren’t generous enough with ours?!?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 1544 viewsLblock

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:05 - Feb 14 by BostonR

Can’t see Marti letting this go on much longer. 30mins left to play against a really poor team who should be getting taken to the cleaners.

Sjoke manager probably saying the same

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 1504 viewsBklynRanger

Subs Marti fcuk sake, subs! Attackers!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 1502 viewsMatch82

Chair wasn't anywhere near offside no idea what they're all complaining about. Paal was but he didn't go near the ball
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsLblock

This looks to be the last chance we’ll get…. A bad week this looks now

Ashes to ashes….dust to dust

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 1380 viewsHooping_Mad

Its unwatchable, so why can't I walk away
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:10]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 1358 viewsconnell10

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:07 - Feb 14 by Lblock

This looks to be the last chance we’ll get…. A bad week this looks now

Ashes to ashes….dust to dust

We ain't got a goal in us

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 1290 viewsMatch82

This is getting ridiculous. Armstrong was less than a for away from the linesman, who didn't flag. Ref on the other side of the pitch thought definitely free kick
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024