Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk Back In Management ... 14:42 - Mar 4 with 3305 viewstheloneranger

"Former Swansea City boss Garry Monk has been unveiled as Cambridge United's new boss."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-swansea-city-l

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Monk Back In Management ... on 14:01 - Mar 5 with 1021 viewsReslovenSwan1

Monk lost Bony, Hernandez, De Guzman, Pozuelo and other and was given poor replacements. Bony was a monster at the time.

I thought he moved Hernandez out as he was Laudrup's pick but Hernandez signed for him at Leeds. Leeds fans get dewy eyed at the mention of his name.

He is a sold manager over al. I f Mr Ledbetter had found better players after those players left he would have survived. He signed the ubiquitous completely unsuitable fullback Tabanou. Swansea these days now have three more. Ogbeta, Pedersen and Natan An On.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Monk Back In Management ... on 15:05 - Mar 5 with 995 viewsWhiterockin

Monk Back In Management ... on 14:01 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Monk lost Bony, Hernandez, De Guzman, Pozuelo and other and was given poor replacements. Bony was a monster at the time.

I thought he moved Hernandez out as he was Laudrup's pick but Hernandez signed for him at Leeds. Leeds fans get dewy eyed at the mention of his name.

He is a sold manager over al. I f Mr Ledbetter had found better players after those players left he would have survived. He signed the ubiquitous completely unsuitable fullback Tabanou. Swansea these days now have three more. Ogbeta, Pedersen and Natan An On.

Poor replacements. Sigurdsson, Fernandez, Naughton, Montero, Cork, Fabianski, Ayew. My God Monk was given some rubbish as replacements.
Monk Back In Management ... on 16:07 - Mar 5 with 949 viewsReslovenSwan1

Monk Back In Management ... on 15:05 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

Poor replacements. Sigurdsson, Fernandez, Naughton, Montero, Cork, Fabianski, Ayew. My God Monk was given some rubbish as replacements.

They were good but not good enough. They would be tremendous Championship players of course.

Swansea were relegated with Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Montero, Ayew J and Ayew A. Cork had jumped ship to another relegation regular Burnley.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Monk Back In Management ... on 16:18 - Mar 5 with 938 viewsDr_Winston

Monk Back In Management ... on 15:05 - Mar 5 by Whiterockin

Probably also worth noting that Bafe Gomis had scored plenty of goals in his career before and since being here, but Monk had slowed our play down so much it rendered him effectively inert as a Swans player.

Consistently blamed for being offside after making runs for passes that either never came or came too late.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk Back In Management ... on 16:19 - Mar 5 with 936 viewsWhiterockin

Monk Back In Management ... on 16:07 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

They were good but not good enough. They would be tremendous Championship players of course.

Swansea were relegated with Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Montero, Ayew J and Ayew A. Cork had jumped ship to another relegation regular Burnley.

Monk Back In Management ... on 18:06 - Mar 5 with 889 viewsswancity

Monk Back In Management ... on 16:18 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Probably also worth noting that Bafe Gomis had scored plenty of goals in his career before and since being here, but Monk had slowed our play down so much it rendered him effectively inert as a Swans player.

Consistently blamed for being offside after making runs for passes that either never came or came too late.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Monk Back In Management ... on 00:00 - Mar 6 with 809 viewsSTID2017

Monk Back In Management ... on 16:07 - Mar 5 by ReslovenSwan1

What an utter crock of nonsense
You really are having a bad few days

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Monk Back In Management ... on 10:52 - Mar 6 with 738 viewsonehunglow

Monk Back In Management ... on 00:00 - Mar 6 by STID2017

What an utter crock of nonsense
You really are having a bad few days

You’re posting more regularly now after what seems an extended sabbatical.
Are we doing ok?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Monk Back In Management ... on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 675 viewsSTID2017

Monk Back In Management ... on 10:52 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

You’re posting more regularly now after what seems an extended sabbatical.
Are we doing ok?

I am doing fine thanks.
Just very busy

Always keep an eye from afar though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Monk Back In Management ... on 19:23 - Mar 6 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Monk Back In Management ... on 19:20 - Mar 6 by STID2017

I am doing fine thanks.
Just very busy

Always keep an eye from afar though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Monk Back In Management ... on 22:03 - Mar 12 with 536 viewsvjay48

Cambridge have lost 6 nil to Lincoln!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024