Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright lads… 14:46 - May 29 with 1993 viewsChauncey

Been enticed back over here to do the Euro prediction comp by bdb and wondered how you was all getting on,how do you fancy your chances on getting promoted this season now some big hitters are out of the way,surely you must be a big fish in a small pond down there in non league?
It would be great to visit Rochdale again with Notts if only to visit that chippy near the away end and a pint in The Cem,keep the replies civil gents because the season that shouldn’t be mentioned was a long time ago

Chalky
Alright lads… on 16:34 - May 29 with 1863 viewsblackdogblue

Fook off Chalky 😎

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Alright lads… on 18:44 - May 29 with 1748 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Good ship Dale is firmly chartered for a few years of "tranquility" under ownership of the Ogden Line, sleeping giant maybe.....all we need now is a team playing attractive football and a fair wind.

Chalky's back!
Alright lads… on 19:26 - May 29 with 1700 viewsChauncey

I’ve been keeping tabs on what’s been happening at the club via blackdogblue and Dales results are always the first that I look for on Sky Sports if I’m not at a game,so what are the new owners like then,have they made any changes yet or is it all about steadying the boat? Like I said it will be nice to see Dale back in the EFL where they belong
Alright lads… on 23:26 - May 29 with 1530 viewsBrierls

Fook off, Chalky!

When you’ve fooked off, you’ll be welcomed back.
Alright lads… on 07:42 - May 30 with 1418 viewsChauncey

Thank you Briers,it’s nice to see a traditional Daley welcome,as I said I’m only here for the duration of the Euros to give blackdogblue a public slapping as he’s been gobbing off non stop since he won the last one against me,the forum isn’t as busy as it used to be,is that due to there being no domestic football?
Alright lads… on 10:53 - May 31 with 890 viewsBrierls

Alright lads… on 07:42 - May 30 by Chauncey

Thank you Briers,it’s nice to see a traditional Daley welcome,as I said I’m only here for the duration of the Euros to give blackdogblue a public slapping as he’s been gobbing off non stop since he won the last one against me,the forum isn’t as busy as it used to be,is that due to there being no domestic football?

I think the forum may be dying a slow death, but it's always pretty quiet during the summer.

Don't worry, it'll liven up when we make a signing and we all pour on there to say how crap he is.

I hope you're well.
Alright lads… on 12:55 - May 31 with 762 viewskel

Good to see you back on here, Chalks.

In case anybody is in any doubt, Chalky is one in a million with a heart of absolute gold. Can still fook off though 🤪
Alright lads… on 14:10 - May 31 with 685 viewsChauncey

Cheers kel,that’s very kind of you to say so,you are far politer than that blackdogblue bloke
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024