Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions league final, Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund 19:54 - Jun 1 with 604 viewsSFC_Referee

Should certainly be an interesting game, as mind you but wasn’t Dortmund last final for this also at Wembley when they played Bayern a while back?

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Champions league final, Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund on 22:04 - Jun 1 with 509 viewsSFC_Referee

Sure has been one hell of a season for Bellingham, just gotta hope that he can end it all of now with a win for the 3 lions in the euros!
Still I wonder if any of the Madrid fans have found any saints stickers or such in their end seeing how we were the last ones there…
[Post edited 1 Jun 23:01]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Champions league final, Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund on 22:17 - Jun 1 with 498 viewsPatfromPoole

Champions league final, Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund on 22:04 - Jun 1 by SFC_Referee

Sure has been one hell of a season for Bellingham, just gotta hope that he can end it all of now with a win for the 3 lions in the euros!
Still I wonder if any of the Madrid fans have found any saints stickers or such in their end seeing how we were the last ones there…
[Post edited 1 Jun 23:01]

Bamford?

I hope he’s not in our Euros squad TBF.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024