Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? 12:08 - Jun 9 with 10744 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Is it possible for your club to get to double figures, or is that rather unlikely?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:24 - Jun 19 with 788 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:28 - Jun 18 by djsaint

2017/18 season was yet another year leagues above the blue few, thousands more in attendance enjoying Premier League football, building on the gulf in facilities/infrastructure between us!

This coming season more of the same. Yep, hilarious 😆

This season could be hilarious for Pompey fans. How many more wins will Pompey have?

I am guessing at least 8, and maybe 10 or more.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:27 - Jun 19 with 788 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:53 - Jun 18 by cocklebreath

This was proved to be utter Bollox, I was at the said games and there wasn’t a spare seat in the ground, I’m not sure where the police got the figures but it was not true.

Do you believe the Police or Cocklebreath. One has no agenda, and the other is protecting the oh so important SFC attendances.

A difficult one to be fair.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:10 - Jun 19 with 754 viewskernow

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:24 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

This season could be hilarious for Pompey fans. How many more wins will Pompey have?

What position do you think Pompey will finish in the league?
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:21 - Jun 19 with 740 viewsButty101

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:27 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Do you believe the Police or Cocklebreath. One has no agenda, and the other is protecting the oh so important SFC attendances.

A difficult one to be fair.

The police has no agenda lol

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:39 - Jun 19 with 712 viewssaintsfanbrock

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:22 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Looks like Saintsbrock hasn’t got anything to say, and has lost the argument : but is now trying out some pyschobabble to hide his loss.

Such sportsmanship.

I had a response, but after sending it sitting on the train I genuinely became quite worried about you. It would be one thing if you posted a few comments every now and again, but you start threads like this and come back regularly throughout the day to check if people are responding to have an argument. And the responses are obscure and detailed so clearly this takes a lot of your time. So yes I deleted my response and am now trying to check on a fellow human as how lonely must someone be to keep looking for arguments from random strangers on the internet.

If you want message me your number via inbox and we can have a conversation at some point (maybe not football) or maybe reach out to people in your life if you are more comfortable with that.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:58 - Jun 19 with 702 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:21 - Jun 19 by Butty101

The police has no agenda lol

What agenda do the ‘local’ police have in downgrading your precious attendances to more realistic figures.

I can’t wait for this answer

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 19 with 693 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:39 - Jun 19 by saintsfanbrock

I had a response, but after sending it sitting on the train I genuinely became quite worried about you. It would be one thing if you posted a few comments every now and again, but you start threads like this and come back regularly throughout the day to check if people are responding to have an argument. And the responses are obscure and detailed so clearly this takes a lot of your time. So yes I deleted my response and am now trying to check on a fellow human as how lonely must someone be to keep looking for arguments from random strangers on the internet.

If you want message me your number via inbox and we can have a conversation at some point (maybe not football) or maybe reach out to people in your life if you are more comfortable with that.

Says the guy on my thread looking for an argument.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 688 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:10 - Jun 19 by kernow

What position do you think Pompey will finish in the league?

I reckon somewhere between 10th and 18th

Login to get fewer ads

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 687 viewsButty101

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:58 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What agenda do the ‘local’ police have in downgrading your precious attendances to more realistic figures.

I can’t wait for this answer

You said "One has no agenda" - you should of provided a context

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:04 - Jun 19 with 676 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:02 - Jun 19 by Butty101

You said "One has no agenda" - you should of provided a context

Ok, what agenda do the Police have in giving out much smaller attendance figures at your club?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:18 - Jun 19 with 646 viewskernow

So the police count bums on seats or turnstile swipes do they
?
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:07 - Jun 19 with 558 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:24 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

In the Championship, with probable average gates of 10k+ less than us (again)!

Can’t keep up, won’t shut up! Yep, hilarious 🤣

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:51 - Jun 19 with 527 viewsdjsaint

Since 1960 (64yrs):

Southampton have had 33 seasons of 20k+ average league attendances.

The Blue Few have had ….. wait for it …..3….. no stop, don’t laugh, apparently it’s due to undercounting the gate for tax purposes!

I said stop, why are you still laughing? 🤣

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:21 - Jun 20 with 456 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:18 - Jun 19 by kernow

So the police count bums on seats or turnstile swipes do they
?

So, the police have been asked to supervise a large crowd for safety and security reasons. Well, my assumption is that they will want to know how big the crowd is, where the exits are, how big the away following is, and how boisterous they are likely to be. They obvs know all about the exits - but the other bits need to be ascertained.

Do you seriously believe they aren’t interested in numbers? Won’t the numbers dictate how many officers are needed?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:24 - Jun 20 with 455 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:51 - Jun 19 by djsaint

Since 1960 (64yrs):

Southampton have had 33 seasons of 20k+ average league attendances.

The Blue Few have had ….. wait for it …..3….. no stop, don’t laugh, apparently it’s due to undercounting the gate for tax purposes!

I said stop, why are you still laughing? 🤣

Pompey have had six 31k +. Average season attendances, whilst Soton have had ……. Wait for it . . . ONE.

Please don’t stop laughing at this factual information. It certainly is uproarious.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:25 - Jun 20 with 454 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 19:07 - Jun 19 by djsaint

In the Championship, with probable average gates of 10k+ less than us (again)!

Can’t keep up, won’t shut up! Yep, hilarious 🤣

Well, this won’t be happening, you would need to average 31,000. See post above

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:36 - Jun 20 with 436 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:21 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, the police have been asked to supervise a large crowd for safety and security reasons. Well, my assumption is that they will want to know how big the crowd is, where the exits are, how big the away following is, and how boisterous they are likely to be. They obvs know all about the exits - but the other bits need to be ascertained.

Do you seriously believe they aren’t interested in numbers? Won’t the numbers dictate how many officers are needed?

They’ll know how many tickets sold but not how many turn up until the day!

You can sell out an event without everyone turning up, for one reason or another!

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:42 - Jun 20 with 423 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:24 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Pompey have had six 31k +. Average season attendances, whilst Soton have had ……. Wait for it . . . ONE.

Please don’t stop laughing at this factual information. It certainly is uproarious.

None of which are after 1953 …. Which is over 71 years ago! 👏

Where have you all been since then? hiding from the taxman! 😆

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:02 - Jun 20 with 410 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:25 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Well, this won’t be happening, you would need to average 31,000. See post above

We’ve had a straight run of 10k+ extra than the blue few for the last 12 seasons (excluding covid season)!

What makes you certain it won’t be more of the same?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:04 - Jun 20 with 410 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:36 - Jun 20 by djsaint

They’ll know how many tickets sold but not how many turn up until the day!

You can sell out an event without everyone turning up, for one reason or another!

A truly hysterical and desperate post.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:05 - Jun 20 with 408 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:42 - Jun 20 by djsaint

None of which are after 1953 …. Which is over 71 years ago! 👏

Where have you all been since then? hiding from the taxman! 😆

And your sole 31k attendance is now 20 years old. Oh dear,

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:11 - Jun 20 with 405 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:02 - Jun 20 by djsaint

We’ve had a straight run of 10k+ extra than the blue few for the last 12 seasons (excluding covid season)!

What makes you certain it won’t be more of the same?

Because our stadium has been expanded to just under 21k.

Your club have only averaged 31k once in their history. I would say it’s unlikely to happen again anytime soon.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:13 - Jun 20 with 405 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:04 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

A truly hysterical and desperate post.

Not so desperate/funny as your suggestion the police/authorities didn’t know:

1. How many tickets sold for the blue few!

2. How many actually turned up!

As they were being hidden from the taxman 👏😆

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:18 - Jun 20 with 403 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:13 - Jun 20 by djsaint

Not so desperate/funny as your suggestion the police/authorities didn’t know:

1. How many tickets sold for the blue few!

2. How many actually turned up!

As they were being hidden from the taxman 👏😆

Why do all football league matches now have tickets?

Does it cost them money to print these?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:41 - Jun 20 with 389 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:11 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Because our stadium has been expanded to just under 21k.

Your club have only averaged 31k once in their history. I would say it’s unlikely to happen again anytime soon.

Oh ok, you’ve now gone from certainly won’t be happening to unlikely to happen!

You clearly didn’t know that for some time now there has been approximately 1,000 extra seats cordoned off (as punishment by authorities) due to persistent standing.

That will not be the case next season. Stadium upgrades/changes happening right now mean that we’ve got safe standing for approximately 6k home fans along with some for away fans.

Nice little surprise eh!

Unlikely now changing to very likely? 😉

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024