Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovenia squad for the Euros 22:30 - Jun 10 with 1538 viewsPeterHucker

I was looking through their squad to try & work out if they were any good or not.
Saw a name there that rang a bell.
When I looked up his career stats, it turns out he played for a certain club called Queens Park Rangers.
Can anyone enlighten me on Jan Mlakar because I have no recollection whatsoever of seeing him play?
Slovenia squad for the Euros on 23:28 - Jun 10 with 1392 viewsHoopstar

He was utterly useless in the handful of games he played on loan from Brighton - think was the first Warbs season potentially?

Scored a load of goals as a teen in Slovenian league, signed by Brighton who quickly realised he was crap.

No pace, skill or strength and can't recall him doing anything of note - bombed out the team pretty quickly as not up to it.
Slovenia squad for the Euros on 00:10 - Jun 11 with 1324 viewsNorthernr

We got him because Warbs was tight as arse cheeks with Brighton's loan manager David Weir, who'd been his assistant at Brentford. Did us a big favour. At the same time, Brighton loaned Viktor Gyokeres to Coventry.
Slovenia squad for the Euros on 00:37 - Jun 11 with 1281 viewsLazyFan

Slovenia squad for the Euros on 00:10 - Jun 11 by Northernr

We got him because Warbs was tight as arse cheeks with Brighton's loan manager David Weir, who'd been his assistant at Brentford. Did us a big favour. At the same time, Brighton loaned Viktor Gyokeres to Coventry.

Yeah but we got Richards!

zzzzzzzzzz

Slovenia squad for the Euros on 11:15 - Jun 11 with 962 viewsrobith

Once after cricket, a Scottish lad overheard me talking about Warburton being at QPR and was very insistent because of their relationship I look up the Davie Weir wit ye actualy dain meme, so now I can share it with you all

Slovenia squad for the Euros on 12:16 - Jun 11 with 842 viewsAntti_Heinola

So Brighton aren't perfect?

To be fair, he got 0 in 11 for Swansea and 3 in 19 for Cov on loan, so if he'd come to us maybe we'd be wondering how on earth he became such a great player!

Bare bones.

Slovenia squad for the Euros on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 509 viewsCateLeBonR

Looks like Paul Smyth started for NI v Andorra. Solid 6/10 by the sounds of it.
[Post edited 12 Jun 9:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024