Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo signs New Deal 16:09 - Jun 11 with 1885 viewsMaddens_Mercenaries

Club have confirmed Hendo has signed a new 1 year deal
Hendo signs New Deal on 16:17 - Jun 11 with 1822 viewsturnthescrew

Probably his last season. Great news for Hendo and the club. He has earned it and deserves a great send off. Looking forward to seeing him adding to his tally..
Hendo signs New Deal on 16:52 - Jun 11 with 1632 viewsHampshire_Dale

Great stuff. Positive news keeps coming ahead of the new look campaign and fingers crossed he keeps fit, as I’m sure those knees must be getting very tired. Be a bonus if there was a chance for a Hendo replica shirt to celebrate?! Be nice to have something to add to the shirt collection…. Up the Dale 💙
Hendo signs New Deal on 17:11 - Jun 11 with 1552 viewsDuckegg

Great news for the club and the supporters.

I concur that an Henderson end of season shirt with his Dale goal tally on the back would be something else.

Just hope that a few other ooc players sign...
Hendo signs New Deal on 17:54 - Jun 11 with 1423 viewsEdindale

Excellent news.

Still a great finisher and I would not be surprised if he contributed 10 plus goals next year given a decent number of games.
Hendo signs New Deal on 22:21 - Jun 11 with 922 viewsRodingdale

We are very lucky to have had and held onto a player of the quality of Hendo - great news we can give him another chance to add to his total and for us to thank him for the great times. My personal favourite is his penalty at Millwall - the celebration was just class. Let’s have a few more of those Ian.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024