Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 10:51 - Jun 17 with 16127 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it (3 points) leave
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:46 - Jun 20 with 1025 viewsGloucs_R

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:43 - Jun 20 by Juzzie

I'm not a Southgate apologist but if it's Southgate's fault an England player made a sloppy pass where we conceded from, was Southgate responsible for Walker's tenacity to mug the Danish defender to set up our goal?

Is he actually telling the players to drop back?
[Post edited 20 Jun 17:43]

No, but they've been all over us and he has no plan B. Same against Serbia.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:47 - Jun 20 with 1004 viewsNed_Kennedys

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:31 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

England were far superior up until the goal, and yet for some reason go defensive and hand the initiative to Denmark.

Exactly the same as the Serbia match so farโ€ฆ.. except Denmark are a good team.
It has to be a Southgate tactic to drop back and no longer attack after we score.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:47 - Jun 20 with 1004 viewsslmrstid

Fk me this is a tough watch at the minute.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:49 - Jun 20 with 972 viewsJuzzie

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:46 - Jun 20 by Gloucs_R

No, but they've been all over us and he has no plan B. Same against Serbia.

Yeah, lack of Plan B does seem to be an issue.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:49 - Jun 20 with 964 viewsswisscottage

Surely this is the end of the TAA midfield experiment. He's been totally anonymous and its like playing with 10 men
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 20 with 928 viewspaulparker

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:47 - Jun 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Exactly the same as the Serbia match so farโ€ฆ.. except Denmark are a good team.
It has to be a Southgate tactic to drop back and no longer attack after we score.

This TAA experiment needs to stop right now because this quarter back role never works
Get a proper midfielder in FFS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:52 - Jun 20 with 922 viewsHooping_Mad

Christ even Lineker has the same opinion as me, in other news it's snowing in hell.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:53 - Jun 20 with 902 viewsMalintabuk

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:43 - Jun 20 by Juzzie

I'm not a Southgate apologist but if it's Southgate's fault an England player made a sloppy pass where we conceded from, was Southgate responsible for Walker's tenacity to mug the Danish defender to set up our goal?

Well history would tell us he is exactly telling them that.
The worse is Italy game.
First he as picked a totally unbalanced team... I said on one of the previous threads that we don't press at all.
We scored and that was the catalyst to drop deep....
I'll be more than happy to eat humble pie if we turn this round in the 2nd half. Let's see what he does
Login to get fewer ads

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:54 - Jun 20 with 892 viewsted_hendrix

Atrocious to watch, WTF, pedestrian on the ball. Fiffing and faffing around In our own half and then misplacing yet another pass.
We've no God given right to beat Denmark but Jesus Christ we've frozen solid since we scored.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:59 - Jun 20 with 815 viewseastside_r

Getting out-thought tactically again. Can Southgate sort it out?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:59 - Jun 20 with 811 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 17:52 - Jun 20 by Hooping_Mad

Christ even Lineker has the same opinion as me, in other news it's snowing in hell.

With Rio and the GM bloke tucking in, we're finally seeing the 'establishment' saying what everyone has been highlighting since the Italy final.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:03 - Jun 20 with 717 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fck me...just seen JFH coming out of the dressing room!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:03 - Jun 20 with 710 viewsdenhamhoop2

No but when you only pick one left back in the squad(Who is injured as per usual) and then compound it by playing your best Number 10 on the left wing there is never going to be any width down that side of the pitch. Get Eze or Gordon on and end the experiment of TTA as quarterback in centre midfield Gordon would also add some pace to the team. I would also take off Harry Kane we need pace up front and he is getting towards Bob Malcolm pace right now
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:04 - Jun 20 with 710 viewsMalintabuk

And there we have it.... no changes because this 11 is doing so well
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:04 - Jun 20 with 700 viewsJuzzie

Pitchside BBC team saying the air is humid and a bit thicker on the pitch than in the stands and might be affecting the England players. So, not a problem for the Danish players?

I always find it strange how people can bring the weather in as a way of excusing why things aren't going well. Do they not realise the weather is the same for both teams?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:05 - Jun 20 with 692 viewspaulparker

Gutless manager
No changes , he is going for a draw here

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:08 - Jun 20 with 669 viewsMalintabuk

This reminds me of us under Ainsworth... players not buying into it... players phoning it in...
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:09 - Jun 20 with 658 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:05 - Jun 20 by paulparker

Gutless manager
No changes , he is going for a draw here

He'll bring Mason Mount on!!!!

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:10 - Jun 20 with 647 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

This is turgid. How deep are we?
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:12 - Jun 20 with 627 viewsMatch82

Completely losing this in midfield. In our own third our defence has actually been ok, they aren't really creating GOOD chances, they just have the ball, all the time. That's on our midfield.

Got to bring TAA off.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:13 - Jun 20 with 617 viewsMalintabuk

Wow Gallagher on.... same as Sunday... with I imagine the same result...
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:13 - Jun 20 with 614 viewsdigswellhoop

England garbage
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:13 - Jun 20 with 612 viewsJuzzie

TAA off.

Good.
Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:14 - Jun 20 with 601 viewsCamberleyR

Hopefully that's the last we've seen of that poxy experiment.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 18:16 - Jun 20 with 560 viewsrbee

Boring!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024