Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 12:09 - Jul 6 with 1513 viewsseasidedale

Did I miss it or slept through it watching England, did we announce winner of next seasons kit
New kit on 12:42 - Jul 6 with 1437 viewsChaffRAFC

Nope

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New kit on 14:00 - Jul 6 with 1339 views442Dale

New kit on 12:42 - Jul 6 by ChaffRAFC

Nope

It was two months ago that the vote took place to choose the new kit and no news since.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New kit on 14:24 - Jul 6 with 1285 viewsChaffRAFC

New kit on 14:00 - Jul 6 by 442Dale

It was two months ago that the vote took place to choose the new kit and no news since.

It's absolutely ridiculous, whoever is at fault. Just wasted sales at a time when people are going on their holidays and might want a new top to wear abroad, or like me, you've got a kid who's just had a birthday and wanted a Dale kit to wear at training but will get a snide United kit instead.

Last season we had a family fun day to launch the new kits. Nothing mentioned about anything like this for this season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New kit on 14:32 - Jul 6 with 1257 views442Dale

New kit on 14:24 - Jul 6 by ChaffRAFC

It's absolutely ridiculous, whoever is at fault. Just wasted sales at a time when people are going on their holidays and might want a new top to wear abroad, or like me, you've got a kid who's just had a birthday and wanted a Dale kit to wear at training but will get a snide United kit instead.

Last season we had a family fun day to launch the new kits. Nothing mentioned about anything like this for this season.

Always thought that the turnaround times were going to be better and with O’Neills having kits appear elsewhere would have expected ours to be on sale by now.

The kit process, amongst most things at the club, needs to be more effective and clearer to supporters. Opportunities are being missed and that has to be clear to the new regime. Every week without the kit on sale is impacting cash flow.

Maybe there’s a reason why they aren’t on sale yet, but again that should be communicated - a launch date could have been announced.

New kit on 15:32 - Jul 6 with 1116 viewsDaleFan7

The kit last season was out on the family day that the club put on wasn't it? That was around 1st July but nothing like that has been put on or mentioned this season. We start pre-season next week surely something should be happening soon but due to lack of communication, we've no idea.
New kit on 16:55 - Jul 6 with 991 viewsdavidab2202

Can only assume that the availability of kit for the new season is down to a manufacturing issue, The last thing I would want would be to announce a date for kit to be available for purchase and then find that only certain items or sizes are available
That would then quite rightly incur the wrath of the buying public and lead to accusations of being a tinpot club
New kit on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 941 views442Dale

New kit on 16:55 - Jul 6 by davidab2202

Can only assume that the availability of kit for the new season is down to a manufacturing issue, The last thing I would want would be to announce a date for kit to be available for purchase and then find that only certain items or sizes are available
That would then quite rightly incur the wrath of the buying public and lead to accusations of being a tinpot club

If that was the situation, it’s why communication is important. Fans then have an understanding.

O’Neills kits at the likes of Bristol City, Ayr and Partick have been released.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024